Nothing is known about this resident's life before or as the outbreak began. He may have lived in or near Woodbury before the outbreak.
This survivor is seen doing guard duty on top of the wall.
This man listens to The Governor's toast at the barbecue.
Seen at the arena listening to the Governor's speech about the attack.
This man participates in the prison assault and gets murdered by The Governor on the road after disagreeing to fight the prison survivors.
This list shows the victims this man has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- "Walk With Me" (No Lines)
- "Say the Word" (No Lines)
- "Made to Suffer" (No Lines)
- "The Suicide King"
- "Welcome to the Tombs" (No Lines)