Nothing is known about this Woodbury guard's life before or as the outbreak began except that he lived near Woodbury; it is possible however he had background within the military.
This guard is first seen with The Governor and three other civilians after he discovers another group has broken into Woodbury; He orders this guard along with the others to keep an eye out. Later seen at the arena listening to the Governor's speech
When Andrea tries to interfere with the fight between Daryl and Merle she is restrained by this man until Maggie and Rick throw smoke grenades.
Seen preparing Woodbury for an assumed upcoming attack.
This guard participates in the prison assault and gets murdered by the Governor on the road after the Woodbury residents disagree to fight the prison survivors.
This list shows the victims the guard has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies
- "Hounded" (No Lines)
- "Made to Suffer" (No Lines)
- "The Suicide King" (No Lines)
- "I Ain't a Judas" (No Lines)
- "Welcome to the Tombs" (No Lines)
- Luther Thompson Jr. believed that his character possibly had a Military background, this is most likely due to his character's experience and skill with firearms.
- Luther also confirmed his characters age to be between 45-49.