- "His name was Winslow."
- —Jadis telling Rick about the past.[src]
Nothing is known about Winslow's life prior to the outbreak.
At some point in the apocalypse, Winslow was living in the Junkyard community, however, he later died of unknown causes. The residents of the Junkyard community did not put him down, but instead, covered him in armor and spikes.
Winslow is first seen behind Rick, covered in armor and spikes after he is pushed into a pit. Rick is frightened by him. As Winslow comes closer, Rick tries to push him away, having one of his spikes go through his hand in the process. Winslow proceeds to come closer to Rick again, Rick kicks him away, cutting himself again. Rick then uses the wall of garbage to slow Winslow down. Winslow is buried in garbage, and Rick decapitates him.
- At least one victim (Infected)
- Possibly numerous counts of people (Infected)
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies (Alive)
- Unknown Cause (Alive)
At some point Winslow died. It is unknown specifically what killed him. He then reanimated and his group covered his zombified body with spikes and armor, making him extremely difficult to kill.
- "New Best Friends" (Zombified)
- After Rick decapitates him, his mouth is shown still moving and he is still growling showing that he is still not dead presumably as Rick didn't stab his brain.