Very little is known about Willa's life prior to the outbreak, or as the outbreak began expect that she had two brothers, a father, a mother, and a uncle named Kyle.
This is a list of victims that Willa has killed:
- Herself (Alive, Accidental)
- Melissa Geary (Alive, Infected)
- George Geary (Indirectly Caused; Accidental)
- Nicholas Clark (Indirectly Caused; Accidental)
- Herself (Accidentally Caused)
- Cyanide pills (Alive)
While with her brother, Willa got hold of a cyanide capsule, (put there by their parents so the children would not suffer if they ever became sick or bitten) and bit into it, maybe assuming it to be candy. She had found the pills inside a hollowed-out globe in her father's office, as a result of Nick finding them first after rummaging through the room to look for possible stashes of drugs. She died shortly after ingesting the pill and reanimated.
- Willa is the first character to die in Season 2.
- She is the first child shown in the television continuity to go through the reanimation process.
- She is also the first child zombie to be seen devouring a person in the television continuity.