Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Willa Geary is a survivor of the outbreak in Season 2 of AMC's Fear The Walking Dead. Willa was the youngest child and only daughter of George Geary and his wife Melissa, and the younger sister of Seth and Harry.
- Herself (Alive, Accidental)
- Melissa Geary (Alive, Infected)
- George Geary (Indirectly Caused; Accidental)
- Nicholas Clark (Indirectly Caused; Accidental)
- Herself (Accidentally Caused)
- Cyanide Pills (Alive)
While with her brother, Willa got hold of a cyanide capsule, (put there by their parents so the children would not suffer if they ever became sick or bitten) and bit into it, maybe assuming it to be candy. She had found the pills inside a hollowed-out globe in her father's office, as a result of Nick finding them first after rummaging through the room to look for possible stashes of drugs. She died shortly after ingesting the pill and reanimated.
- She is the first child shown in The Walking Dead series to go through the reanimation process.
- She is however the first child zombie to be seen devouring a person in the TV series.
- She is the first character to die in Season 2 and the first child to die in Fear the Walking Dead.