|This article is about the Woodbury resident. You may be looking for the Hilltop resident.|
- "We're living, mother fucker. Now get in here before we the only ones."
- —Wes to Rick.[src]
Nothing is known about Wes's life before or as the outbreak began. It is possible that he lived in or near Woodbury before the outbreak began.
Wes is described by Martinez by being not very bright but makes up for it with loyalty. He goes on supply runs with Lilly and Martinez many times. He is also seen working with Martinez during patrol or fixing up the wall. During one supply run they see a helicopter crash and go to investigate it saving a young girl, Christina. Wes also forcibly took away the weapons of Rick Grimes, Glenn, and Michonne following their arrival into Woodbury (by the order of Martinez.) He then dragged Rick and the others inside the town.
Its assumed that if Wes was involved in the war between Woodbury and the Prison, he was either killed by the Prison residents in the first or second assault, or he was devoured by the walkers that overran the prison.
This list shows the victims Wes has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people.
- "The hellfire is going on?! Y'all hear me?! Boss?! Y'all copy? What is going on?"
- —Wes to Martinez.[src]
Wes is shown to be very loyal to Martinez, doing whatever he requests without any hesitation. When Martinez and the others go into a warehouse to look for supplies, Wes stays back to guard the truck. He hears commotion inside and becomes very panicked, showing that he cared about Martinez.
- Issue 43 (No Lines)
- He is called "The Little Troll" behind his back by Lilly and Martinez.
- Wes is called "Gus" throughout The Walking Dead: The Fall of the Governor.
- This can be proven by the fact that they both have the same appearance and they both take Rick and Co's weapons when they arrive in Woodbury.