Wendy is an original and playable character in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
To Be Added
Nothing is known about Wendy's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Strong
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +20% attack against strong characters. All teammates get a small bonus to AP when taking damage.
- Adrenaline Rush: Stunning Strike (Deal 325% damage and stun for one enemy for 1 turn.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims Wendy has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Numerous counts of unnamed people.
- During a war event during the game called "The Winter War", Wendy's were dropped instead of food. This resulted in players having up to 550 Wendy's by taking over a stronghold. Scopely later adressed the issue and fixed the bug, and changed selling Wendy at the Supply Depot for 390 Supply Depot Points to 5 food. However, players were still able to sell the unusual amounts of Wendy's, resulting in players having more than 100.000 Supply Depot Points.