Wendy is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about Wendy's life prior to or as the outbreak began.
Nothing is known about Wendy's life prior to or as the outbreak began. Other than that, she is a well adapted survivor.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Strong
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All teammates get +20% attack against strong characters. All teammates get a small bonus to AP when taking damage.
- Adrenaline Rush: Stunning Strike (Deal 325% damage and stun for one enemy for 1 turn.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims Wendy has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Numerous counts of unnamed people.
- During a war event during the game called "The Winter War", Wendy's were dropped instead of food. This resulted in players having up to 550 Wendy's by taking over a stronghold. Scopely later adressed the issue and fixed the bug, and changed selling Wendy at the Supply Depot for 390 Supply Depot Points to 5 food. However, players were still able to sell the unusual amounts of Wendy's, resulting in players having more than 100.000 Supply Depot Points.