The in-game statistics for Telltale Games's The Walking Dead Video Game features scenarios where players are confronted with various choices based on morality and judgment. Players influence the story within the entire game making these decisions, creating a tailored experience.
The folllowing is the complete list of choices for each Telltale Games' The Walking Dead episode.
Lied or tell the truth to Hershel?
- Told him the truth - 54%
- Lied to Hershel - 46%
Who did you save first?
- Saved Duck - 53%
- Saved Shawn - 47%
Who did you side with?
Did you give Irene the gun?
- Refused - 52%
- Gave her the gun - 48%
Who did you save?
Did you chop off David's leg?
- Left David to die - 57%
- Chopped off David's leg - 43%
Who shot Jolene?
- Waited until Danny shot her - 60%
- Shot Jolene yourself - 40%
- Tried to revive Larry - 51%
- Helped kill Larry - 49%
Killed both brothers?
- No - 61%
- Yes - 39%
Did you take from the car?
- Took from the car - 52%
- Did not take from the car - 48%
Did you shoot the girl?
- Did not shoot her - 59%
- Shot the girl - 41%
Did you leave Lilly?
- Let her back on the RV - 55%
- Abandoned Lilly - 45%
How did you convince Kenny to stop the train?
- Fought him - 54%
- Talked him down - 46%
Who shot Duck?
- Shot him yourself - 81%
- Had Kenny shoot him - 19%
Who did you save first?
Did you kill the boy in the attic?
- Killed him - 73%
- Did not kill him - 27%
How did you deal with Vernon?
- Rational and honest to him - 57%
- Threatened or lied to him - 43%
Did you bring Clementine to Crawford?
- Told her to stay - 53%
- Brought her along - 47%
- Let him go - 54%
- Pulled him up - 45%
Did you show the others your bite?
- Revealed the bite - 80%
- Concealed the bite - 20%
Although it is only shown after completing the episode and cannot be viewed by checking the "Stats" option in the episode select menu, there is a screen that shows who went with Lee to search for Clementine. 3 parties can go with Lee: Omid and Christa (always both together or both not going), Ben and Kenny. None, 1, 2 or all of them can go with Lee. Who goes with him will influence the opening to the following episode.
Who came with you?
- 18% of players brought Kenny.
- 16% of players brought Ben, Christa, Omid and Kenny.
- 14% of players brought Ben, Christa and Omid.
- 13% of players brought Christa, Omid and Kenny.
- 12% of players brought Ben and Kenny.
- 11% of players brought Christa and Omid.
- 10% of players brought Ben.
- 6% of players went alone.
Did you chop off Lee's arm?
- Got rid of the arm - 63%
- Left it alone - 37%
Did you lose your temper with Kenny?
- Lost your temper with Kenny - 65%
- Calmly argued with Kenny - 35%
Did you give up your weapons?
- Kept your weapons - 81%
- Gave up your weapons - 19%
Did you kill Clementine's captor?
- Had Clementine kill him - 65%
- Killed him yourself - 35%
Did you stop Lee from turning?
- Made sure Lee didn't turn - 60%
- Told Clementine to leave Lee - 40%
After the episode, a few screens detailing the character's choices regarding other characters over the 5 episodes is shown.
Whose foot did you shoot off? (Vince's story)
Did you stay in the car or got out? (Wyatt's story)
- Stayed in the car - 50%
- Got out of the car - 50%
- Stood up to Nate and left him - 75%
- Stayed with Nate - 25%
- Lied - 75%
- Told the truth - 25%
- Left in the RV - 75%
- Stayed and killed Stephanie - 25%
Survival: Did you try to save Christa?
- Stopped to help Christa - 83.8%
- Didn't try to save Christa - 16.2%
Mercy: Did you kill the dog?
- Killed the dog - 81.6%
- Didn't kill the dog - 18.4%
Trust: Did you accept Nick's apology?
- Accepted - 87.3%
- Rejected - 12.7%
Generosity: Did you give water to the dying man?
- Gave water - 67.9%
- Refused to give water - 32.1%
Heroics: Did you save Nick or Pete?
- Pete - 52.8%
- Nick - 47.2%
Friendship: Took blame for Sarah's photo?
- Blamed someone else - 58.5%
- Took blame - 41.5%
Loyalty: Who did you sit with at dinner?
- Sat with Kenny - 65.1%
- Sat with Luke - 34.9%
- Told the truth - 74%
- Lied about Matthew - 26%
Forgiveness: Nick's fate?
- Convinced Walter to forgive Nick - 84.2%
- Didn't convince Walter to forgive Nick - 15.8%
Bravery: Left to find Kenny?
- Went to find Kenny - 54%
- Surrendered - 46%
Compassion: Helped Sarah with her chores?
- Helped Sarah - 76.7%
- Did your own work - 23.3%
Trust: Told Bonnie about Luke?
- Told Bonnie about Luke - 51.3%
- Didn't tell Bonnie about Luke - 48.7%
Selflessness: Admitted to stealing the walkie talkie?
- Tried to hide the theft - 57.6%
- Tried to come clean - 42.4%
Vengeance: Watched Kenny kill Carver?
- Watched - 68.3%
- Didn't watch - 31.7%
Risk: Chopped off Sarita's arm?
- Chopped it off - 82.7%
- Killed the walker - 17.3%
Pragmatism: Left Sarah at the trailer park?
- Took Sarah - 71.3%
- Left Sarah - 28.7%
Compassion: Robbed Arvo?
- Didn't rob Arvo - 55.5%
- Did rob Arvo - 44.5%
Selflessness: Crawled through ticket booth?
- Crawled through - 86%
- Had Bonnie reach through - 14%
Nurturing: Held the baby?
- Held the baby - 92.9%
- Didn't hold the baby - 7.1%
Survivalism: Shot Rebecca?
- Shot Rebecca - 56.4%
- Got help - 43.6%
Selflessness: Protected the baby?
- Protected the baby - 84.2%
- Went for cover - 15.8%
Risk: Went to help Luke?
- Covered for Luke - 50.7%
- Tried to help Luke - 49.3%
Loyalty: Asked to leave with Mike?
- Didn't ask to leave with Mike - 94.1%
- Asked to leave with Mike - 6.9%
Survivalism: Shot Kenny?
- Shot Kenny - 69.7%
- Looked away/Didn't pick up the gun/Watched - 30.3%
Friendship: In the end, who are you with?
- With AJ, Jane and the family - 36.8%
- Alone with AJ - 22.7%
- With AJ at Wellington - 16.6%
- With AJ and Kenny - 13.5%
- With AJ and Jane - 10.4%
The Walking Dead: A Telltale Games Series
|Telltale Games • Skybound Entertainment|
|Statistics • Achievements|
|Seasons||Season 1 (400 Days) • Season 2 • Season 3|
|Themes||Timeline • Characters (Unnamed or Unseen) • Notable Zombies • Locations • List of Deaths|
|Credits||Season 1 • 400 Days • Season 2 • Season 3|
|Cast & Crew||Cast Portal • Crew Portal|
|Merchandise||Playing Dead • Original Game Score • Pinball • Game of the Year Edition|