Welcome to Mistertrouble189's talk page. Please do your best to use proper spelling and grammar when leaving messages! I will respond as quickly as I can, which is usually a few hours, so give me some time :)
- User talk:Mistertrouble189/Archive 1 (Nov 5, 2010 - Oct 14, 2013)
- User talk:Mistertrouble189/Archive 2 (Oct 14, 2013 - Feb 4, 2014)
- User talk:Mistertrouble189/Archive 3 (Feb 5, 2014 - Feb 28, 2015)
- Hey Mister T could it be possible for you to capture an image of Glenn, and Rick from this week's episode so i can upload them to the galleries as they do need a bit of a fix up and also an image of Gabriel from 5x10 when he is talking to Maggie, if not that's fine thanks. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:02, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you i just added them maybe next week we might see more hopefully. --Bailey16 (talk) 00:33, March 3, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Mister T i have read somewhere next episode Deanna is meant to host a party for Rick's group arrival to Alexandria and you know what that means it means there will be a lot of extras in the next episode so that's good and i wonder if they'll reuse the extras from last week's episode at the party scene ? like Bob and Natalie Miller who will probably be seen at the party. --Bailey16 (talk) 21:28, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T yes this episode was good i saw the woman with reddish hair at the porch listening to Carol talk her with the maroon pants when Aiden and Glenn fight and yes Natalie and Bob Miller nice to see they reused some extras from the previous episode and i really really hope they don't just disappear like past minor characters *Cough Cough Woodbury lol and Reg Monroe is alive and well kinda shock to me as Deanna was talking last episode like he was dead. --Bailey16 (talk) 10:01, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes i have checked there pages out as for the lady with short hair not sure if she appeared at the party or not it is kinda hard to tell as the camera didn't focused on the extras which is understandable but it's possible she was there but we just did'nt see her on camera and yes as for Spencer existing that's great another character from the comic books maybe we will see Heath,Holly and Denise later on in the season and have you noticed the lack of kids at the party :/ I'm really surprised we have only seen Enid,Mikey,Ron and Sam living there where are the other kids that couldn't be all the kids living there could it? --Bailey16 (talk) 20:06, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks Mister T for letting me know that i actually never thought of that actually but i added the woman that Sasha snaps as Barbara from the comic books and the reddish haired lady from the party scene as Paula Nicholas' wife even though this may not be her but we'll see in the future and i noticed Erin could be comic book Erin who is currently unknown in the books.-- Bailey16 (talk) 23:52, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T it seems they are doing a really really good job with the extras it's great they don't keep replacing them every single episode hopefully most of them will be around for season 6. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:19, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes i was actually thinking that too i say Kent was originally ment to appear on camera but they cut it but decided to credited him anyway hopefully it's not the wrong guy and for who will die i say alot of people i kinda want some extras to survive like ones we have seen like the blonde dude and the Millers. The Millers kinda remind me of Mr and Mrs Orson mentioned unseen characters from the comic. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:25, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
- I kinda hope they do appear again i would be quite disappointed if they really kinda disappear but Mrs Neudermyer won't disappear as she was credited and given a proper name but then again so did Jeanette but it was kinda hinted she died on the bus Off-Screen. As for Woman 1 maybe given the name Barbara later on hopefully as it's already hinted it's her. Erin i hope is comic book Erin so i will hope she sticks around for the all out war Mother 1 as you said could be Paula i kinda hope it's her as she just fits the character for Nicholas and Mikey and the Millers maybe they will be killed during the all out war like the Orson's. --Bailey16 (talk) 00:22, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
Pete (TV Series) incorrect info
I don't think the info on Pete (TV seriers) info about the Pre-Apocalypse is correct. Seems like someone randomly typed some BS there. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Blazenarutoshippuden (talk • contribs)
Unnamed and Unseen (TV Series)
Re: Leon image
Hmmm how interesting but i honestly don't think it's her yes nose is very similar but i honestly don't see it being her as most extras in the flashback scene confirmed that they where only used in that 1 scene is the flashback until we get confirmation her images should stay as they are. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:17, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
Unnamed and Unseen (TV Series)
Rosemary still needs to be added to the Unnamed and Unseen and also Shouldn't Kent be moved to the named since AMC credited him and also Holly (TV Series) should be added to the named one since I think we will see her soon.. —Preceding unsigned comment added by WalkingDeadGeek (talk • contribs)
If you are still online I am :)
Could be that African American guy because I think he was at the construction site also but I don't know :/ someone is bound to find who he is
I made a page (User:Monkey Ivan/Gallery) but the more I think about it I think it's kinda stupid, only showing the game images, and it makes me seem selfish. If you could delete it that would be a great help. --The Ivanotor (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 14:35, March 18, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Mister T so the guy Kent actually can be seen at the party scene but you can only see like half of his face he is talking to mother 1 aka Mandi Christine Kerr when Jessie says to Rick have a look he's there. --Bailey16 (talk) 01:00, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
Kent (TV Series)
RE:Your recent blog
Yes the episode was grand i honestly think the second half of season 5 has been the best. the first half was kinda boring after four walls and a roof and yes they have reused a crap ton of people this is actually even better than the prison lol almost but i dare say that half of the ones that have appeared the most will perish in the final episode next week and yes i kinda found it weird Rosita and Michonne interacting kinda strange. --Bailey16 (talk) 18:55, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
Yes i am looking forward to the last episode of this season we are going to see a crap ton of reused extras from previous episodes along with a whole bunch of new ones who may or may not live till season 6 but i think at the end of next week's episode most of them will be Dead or Unknown, but hopefully some will appear in season 6 when Negan's story arc comes along. --Bailey16 (talk) 13:17, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
--Bmax999 23:59, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
Unfortunatley no i have not been able to get in contact with her i located her a while ago on someone's friend list i did msg her but i dont think she has seen due to her profile being private and messages and no, no luck on Deborah but im currently trying to look. --Bailey16 (talk) 18:32, March 27, 2015 (UTC)
Unnamed and Unseen (TV Series)
Unnamed and Unseen (TV)
- Oh, never mind Mr. T. It popped out, it was lagging i suppose, thanks! - BernieBoi (talk) 09:49, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
So Mister T alot of people and myself have wondered about this resident here i have looked at these 2 pics for ages and i have to say they look so different yes they have the same hair style and hair color but they both look different ages pic 1 looks older than pic 2 so i was hoping i could get your opinion on this. --Bailey16 (talk) 19:29, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
- I personally think that Remember and Forget are the same woman but Try and Conquer no as for the lady walking the dog i dont think that is her she looks like she has Brown hair to me and is shorter than Try and Conquer woman. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:39, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
Walking Dead Video Game Series Timeline
Hi there! So I've been thinking, the video game series follows the same canon as the comic series without interfering in each other's stories, right? In the comic series, the outbreak started July 20, 2003, right? And the game starts the day after the outbreak (assuming the voicemails from Clementine's mother were from last night/that morning), right? So I've been thinking of a timeline (Episode time setting, character birth date and/or year (if age is provided), character death date, etc) that would capture when each episode/birth/death/event happened. I would need permission to start this project, and also permission to edit character template boxes (Age/birth year and/or date (where applicable)/death date). Do I have the green light for this? Thanks :) DrewieStewie 00:17, April 22, 2015 (UTC)
I reposted that page because I wanted it to redirect, since the Stranger edition of the Unnamed or Unseen Characters (Video Game) has no page. Do you think you can fix that?
--Bmax999 23:45, April 22, 2015 (UTC)
If you try it in the name box (not the Unnamed or Unseen Characters page, but the box that lists their names by category), it has no page.
Alright, let me see if a visual clue can help.
File:Miistertrouble189 Here.jpg(image deleted, no longer needed, issue resolved)
If you click on the Stranger here, it takes you to a nonexistent page.
--Bmax999 03:24, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
Wait, so we're not going to capitalize the Stranger on the wikia pages? Because when I first joined the wikia, I made a point of doing that. Do you want me to go remove the caps?
--Bmax999 14:54, April 24, 2015 (ETC)
While we're on the subject (you can see I changed the header), the navigation box names for the TV Series characters Jessie Anderson, Ron Anderson and Sam Anderson have yet to be changed. Do you think you can fix that?
The navigation box for separate piece games has an incorrect link to "The Best Defense" in the Board Games section. Yeah, I know, this is getting kind of old, but someone has to blow their brains out like this.
--Bmax999 02:52, May 6, 2015 (UTC)
Here's one that isn't in the navigation box, but I feel I should bring it to your attention anyway. On the "Welcome to Wikia Community" page, the "About" page is not recognized and is colored red.
--Bmax999 01:05, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
This one is about Navigation Boxes. The Navigation Box for the Webisode characters lists them all as unknown, including the ones we know are dead.
--Bmax999 03:24, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
Alright, this one's a real doozy, so bear with me here.
On the Webisode characters' page, Kelly and Jamie have links in the navigation boxes to disambiguation articles. I cleaned out the pages by just performing minor edits on them, so that problem's been fixed. Also, B.J.'s status is supposed to be zombified, not dead.
What I meant before about the "Welcome to Wikia Community" page was the main disambiguation article has several errors that the page will not let me fix for some reason. I've tried editing, but I keep getting locked out from the "publish" button. I don't think this is a site error, but I currently do not have time to reset my computer drive.
By the way, the tutorial video for CLASSIC EDITOR is out of date. Early this morning and last night, I worked on creating a new video. If I submitted it to you for review, would it be possible to change the old video for the new one?
Bmax999 02:06, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
Oh, you're back. Hi. Welcome. Joyous occasions afoot and all that. Say, would mind reading the comment above? Thanks. Congratulations on reaching 11000 edits. Please respond once you've completed the above three jobs.
--Bmax999 22:43, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
Do you know of a way to upload a non-internet sponsored video onto the wikia?
--Bmax999 22:20, June 11, 2015 (UTC)
Hello Mistertrouble, this is Hunter, Hunter Biondolino. Remember, I'm a BIG fan of Beth, Yes I am still here, I did not leave after she died lol, well as you can see I created a new account, why because well I was forced to, my previous account Hunter Biondolino, I am no longer able to log in to. Before, I logged in with my facebook, but now that is not an option. I am extremely upset, can we fix this, can we at least transfer my page and edits and pictures to my new account, can you please help me in some way?? Thanks you Hunter Luvs Beth (talk) 18:09, April 23, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Mister T i was just wondering if you could provide a few images from "Conquer" of Rosita talking to Abraham in the house, Eugene talking to Abraham in the house, Reg talking to Maggie after he runs after her to talk to her and an image of Carl talking to Rick about the meeting. If not then that's okay. --Bailey16 (talk) 16:50, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T thanks that'd be great. --Bailey16 (talk) 20:54, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T sorry for taking so long to reply to your msg about the black guy yea i dunno if they are the same resident i find it very hard to tell if they really are the same person for now im keeping them as different residents on my page but i dont know about the background page if you wanna change it or not up to you thanks. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:37, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
Hey it's me Hunter, I left a message to the "Wiki people" from the link you put regarding my problems, hopefully they can fix it. Thanks for the help. For now could you go ahead and copy everything from my previous page Hunter Biondolino on to this page, just in case thay can't fix it. Hunter Luvs Beth (talk) 15:06, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
Hey it's me, Hunter, just wanted to say thanks for copying that stuff to my new page. Also could you copy my talk page to my current profile, I just want this page to be as much as mine as it was before. You can just get rid of whatever I currently have on my talk page and replace it with my old talk page. Thanks. :) Hunter Luvs Beth (talk) 14:59, May 1, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Mister T
- Sorry i missed you yesterday when you get this join chat its about an alexandria resident --Bailey16 (talk) 15:11, April 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T whenever you get this join chat i have news thanks.
- Hey you didnt appear to be online yesterday hopefully you will today can you join chat i have news on an extra. --Bailey16 (talk) 18:28, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Mister T can you join chat have some news on Alexandria extra. --Bailey16 (talk) 20:09, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there, Mr. T. How are you? A few days ago I posted a blog/proposal about a new format for certain pages on the wiki, and I'd love some admin input. tia.
--The Grumpy Cat 19:09, May 5, 2015 (UTC)
Vandal in Lambert's page
Yes i kinda complained aswell xD lol so glad they didn't exclude Heath from the show i have heard Aliison is ment to be Denise and Sonequa martin green's husband i heard is ment to be playing the guy called Scott but no casting word of Holly which is quite disappointing and got a little confirmation that dog walker lady is the same woman from "Try" and "Conquer". --Bailey16 (talk) 19:57, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
Excessive detail in episode descriptions for characters
I assume you and the other admins want people to go onto the wikia and read the character pages and their history. For a lot of people, it's incredibly difficult to do that given that there is so much detail on the character pages of each episode. I was scrolling through some of them, and it said (not a real example but hypothetically): "Rick picks up a piece of chocolate. He glares at it for a moment before eating it. He looks at the wrapper for one moment and throws it down." There is just a lot of that, and even dialogue from the episode. The Game of Thrones Wikia is a perfect example of an easy-read wikia where all the details are correct and concise even with pictures for further clarity on the subject manner. That is a lot better and a lot easier to scroll through. With these, it's like torture.
The point is, in case of another person or potential admin stops me, would it be fine if I cut down a bunch of this info to normal standard brief descriptions of what the character does in each episode? It'd surely be a start. For me, I would definitely add small photos to the article for better navigation. But that's a matter for another day.
Well hello Mister T good to hear from you :) errm yea i took alot at your page while IMDB isnt usually right it seems legit i dont plan on watching the spin off as i honestly dont think it will do well and did you see new extra i located Here extra from Woodbury lucky find i guess. --Bailey16 (talk) 20:24, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Well i guess it depends Spoiling Dead haven't been very active lately :( and i might then give it a try and yes i did get in contact with her she wasn't very talkative. I asked how many episodes she appeared in and she apparently made it into 2 episodes from what i know off. It's kinda got me in the mood to find more Woodbury people now :P --Bailey16 (talk) 20:32, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
Fear The Walking Dead
there is a new trailer out that needs to be added also in the trailer we see Madison (Fear The Walking Dead) also a student she is talking to which I believe it is the character Tobias A wise-beyond-his-years senior at the school who believes the outbreak is Doomsday.
Here is a link to the video: https://youtu.be/IByHGCpfRZc