Welcome to Mistertrouble189's talk page. Please do your best to use proper spelling and grammar when leaving messages! I will respond as quickly as I can, which is usually a few hours, so give me some time :)
- User talk:Mistertrouble189/Archive 1 (Nov 5, 2010 - Oct 14, 2013)
- User talk:Mistertrouble189/Archive 2 (Oct 14, 2013 - Feb 4, 2014)
- User talk:Mistertrouble189/Archive 3 (Feb 5, 2014 - Feb 28, 2015)
I was wondering if since we have character promos for FTWD are you guys going to put them on the main page. You know where it says comic, TV Series, and video game.
- Hey Mister T could it be possible for you to capture an image of Glenn, and Rick from this week's episode so i can upload them to the galleries as they do need a bit of a fix up and also an image of Gabriel from 5x10 when he is talking to Maggie, if not that's fine thanks. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:02, March 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Thank you i just added them maybe next week we might see more hopefully. --Bailey16 (talk) 00:33, March 3, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Mister T i have read somewhere next episode Deanna is meant to host a party for Rick's group arrival to Alexandria and you know what that means it means there will be a lot of extras in the next episode so that's good and i wonder if they'll reuse the extras from last week's episode at the party scene ? like Bob and Natalie Miller who will probably be seen at the party. --Bailey16 (talk) 21:28, March 7, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T yes this episode was good i saw the woman with reddish hair at the porch listening to Carol talk her with the maroon pants when Aiden and Glenn fight and yes Natalie and Bob Miller nice to see they reused some extras from the previous episode and i really really hope they don't just disappear like past minor characters *Cough Cough Woodbury lol and Reg Monroe is alive and well kinda shock to me as Deanna was talking last episode like he was dead. --Bailey16 (talk) 10:01, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes i have checked there pages out as for the lady with short hair not sure if she appeared at the party or not it is kinda hard to tell as the camera didn't focused on the extras which is understandable but it's possible she was there but we just did'nt see her on camera and yes as for Spencer existing that's great another character from the comic books maybe we will see Heath,Holly and Denise later on in the season and have you noticed the lack of kids at the party :/ I'm really surprised we have only seen Enid,Mikey,Ron and Sam living there where are the other kids that couldn't be all the kids living there could it? --Bailey16 (talk) 20:06, March 9, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks Mister T for letting me know that i actually never thought of that actually but i added the woman that Sasha snaps as Barbara from the comic books and the reddish haired lady from the party scene as Paula Nicholas' wife even though this may not be her but we'll see in the future and i noticed Erin could be comic book Erin who is currently unknown in the books.-- Bailey16 (talk) 23:52, March 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T it seems they are doing a really really good job with the extras it's great they don't keep replacing them every single episode hopefully most of them will be around for season 6. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:19, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
- Yes i was actually thinking that too i say Kent was originally ment to appear on camera but they cut it but decided to credited him anyway hopefully it's not the wrong guy and for who will die i say alot of people i kinda want some extras to survive like ones we have seen like the blonde dude and the Millers. The Millers kinda remind me of Mr and Mrs Orson mentioned unseen characters from the comic. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:25, March 16, 2015 (UTC)
- I kinda hope they do appear again i would be quite disappointed if they really kinda disappear but Mrs Neudermyer won't disappear as she was credited and given a proper name but then again so did Jeanette but it was kinda hinted she died on the bus Off-Screen. As for Woman 1 maybe given the name Barbara later on hopefully as it's already hinted it's her. Erin i hope is comic book Erin so i will hope she sticks around for the all out war Mother 1 as you said could be Paula i kinda hope it's her as she just fits the character for Nicholas and Mikey and the Millers maybe they will be killed during the all out war like the Orson's. --Bailey16 (talk) 00:22, March 17, 2015 (UTC)
Pete (TV Series) incorrect info
I don't think the info on Pete (TV seriers) info about the Pre-Apocalypse is correct. Seems like someone randomly typed some BS there. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Blazenarutoshippuden (talk • contribs)
Unnamed and Unseen (TV Series)
Re: Leon image
Hmmm how interesting but i honestly don't think it's her yes nose is very similar but i honestly don't see it being her as most extras in the flashback scene confirmed that they where only used in that 1 scene is the flashback until we get confirmation her images should stay as they are. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:17, March 15, 2015 (UTC)
Unnamed and Unseen (TV Series)
Rosemary still needs to be added to the Unnamed and Unseen and also Shouldn't Kent be moved to the named since AMC credited him and also Holly (TV Series) should be added to the named one since I think we will see her soon.. —Preceding unsigned comment added by WalkingDeadGeek (talk • contribs)
If you are still online I am :)
Could be that African American guy because I think he was at the construction site also but I don't know :/ someone is bound to find who he is
I made a page (User:Monkey Ivan/Gallery) but the more I think about it I think it's kinda stupid, only showing the game images, and it makes me seem selfish. If you could delete it that would be a great help. --The Ivanotor (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 14:35, March 18, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Mister T so the guy Kent actually can be seen at the party scene but you can only see like half of his face he is talking to mother 1 aka Mandi Christine Kerr when Jessie says to Rick have a look he's there. --Bailey16 (talk) 01:00, March 22, 2015 (UTC)
Kent (TV Series)
RE:Your recent blog
Yes the episode was grand i honestly think the second half of season 5 has been the best. the first half was kinda boring after four walls and a roof and yes they have reused a crap ton of people this is actually even better than the prison lol almost but i dare say that half of the ones that have appeared the most will perish in the final episode next week and yes i kinda found it weird Rosita and Michonne interacting kinda strange. --Bailey16 (talk) 18:55, March 23, 2015 (UTC)
Yes i am looking forward to the last episode of this season we are going to see a crap ton of reused extras from previous episodes along with a whole bunch of new ones who may or may not live till season 6 but i think at the end of next week's episode most of them will be Dead or Unknown, but hopefully some will appear in season 6 when Negan's story arc comes along. --Bailey16 (talk) 13:17, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
--Bmax999 23:59, March 24, 2015 (UTC)
Unfortunatley no i have not been able to get in contact with her i located her a while ago on someone's friend list i did msg her but i dont think she has seen due to her profile being private and messages and no, no luck on Deborah but im currently trying to look. --Bailey16 (talk) 18:32, March 27, 2015 (UTC)
Unnamed and Unseen (TV Series)
Unnamed and Unseen (TV)
- Oh, never mind Mr. T. It popped out, it was lagging i suppose, thanks! - BernieBoi (talk) 09:49, April 2, 2015 (UTC)
So Mister T alot of people and myself have wondered about this resident here i have looked at these 2 pics for ages and i have to say they look so different yes they have the same hair style and hair color but they both look different ages pic 1 looks older than pic 2 so i was hoping i could get your opinion on this. --Bailey16 (talk) 19:29, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
- I personally think that Remember and Forget are the same woman but Try and Conquer no as for the lady walking the dog i dont think that is her she looks like she has Brown hair to me and is shorter than Try and Conquer woman. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:39, April 5, 2015 (UTC)
Walking Dead Video Game Series Timeline
Hi there! So I've been thinking, the video game series follows the same canon as the comic series without interfering in each other's stories, right? In the comic series, the outbreak started July 20, 2003, right? And the game starts the day after the outbreak (assuming the voicemails from Clementine's mother were from last night/that morning), right? So I've been thinking of a timeline (Episode time setting, character birth date and/or year (if age is provided), character death date, etc) that would capture when each episode/birth/death/event happened. I would need permission to start this project, and also permission to edit character template boxes (Age/birth year and/or date (where applicable)/death date). Do I have the green light for this? Thanks :) DrewieStewie 00:17, April 22, 2015 (UTC)
I reposted that page because I wanted it to redirect, since the Stranger edition of the Unnamed or Unseen Characters (Video Game) has no page. Do you think you can fix that?
--Bmax999 23:45, April 22, 2015 (UTC)
If you try it in the name box (not the Unnamed or Unseen Characters page, but the box that lists their names by category), it has no page.
Alright, let me see if a visual clue can help.
File:Miistertrouble189 Here.jpg (image deleted, no longer needed, issue resolved)
If you click on the Stranger here, it takes you to a nonexistent page.
--Bmax999 03:24, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
Wait, so we're not going to capitalize the Stranger on the wikia pages? Because when I first joined the wikia, I made a point of doing that. Do you want me to go remove the caps?
--Bmax999 14:54, April 24, 2015 (ETC)
While we're on the subject (you can see I changed the header), the navigation box names for the TV Series characters Jessie Anderson, Ron Anderson and Sam Anderson have yet to be changed. Do you think you can fix that?
The navigation box for separate piece games has an incorrect link to "The Best Defense" in the Board Games section. Yeah, I know, this is getting kind of old, but someone has to blow their brains out like this.
--Bmax999 02:52, May 6, 2015 (UTC)
Here's one that isn't in the navigation box, but I feel I should bring it to your attention anyway. On the "Welcome to Wikia Community" page, the "About" page is not recognized and is colored red.
--Bmax999 01:05, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
This one is about Navigation Boxes. The Navigation Box for the Webisode characters lists them all as unknown, including the ones we know are dead.
--Bmax999 03:24, May 11, 2015 (UTC)
Alright, this one's a real doozy, so bear with me here.
On the Webisode characters' page, Kelly and Jamie have links in the navigation boxes to disambiguation articles. I cleaned out the pages by just performing minor edits on them, so that problem's been fixed. Also, B.J.'s status is supposed to be zombified, not dead.
What I meant before about the "Welcome to Wikia Community" page was the main disambiguation article has several errors that the page will not let me fix for some reason. I've tried editing, but I keep getting locked out from the "publish" button. I don't think this is a site error, but I currently do not have time to reset my computer drive.
By the way, the tutorial video for CLASSIC EDITOR is out of date. Early this morning and last night, I worked on creating a new video. If I submitted it to you for review, would it be possible to change the old video for the new one?
Bmax999 02:06, May 12, 2015 (UTC)
Oh, you're back. Hi. Welcome. Joyous occasions afoot and all that. Say, would mind reading the comment above? Thanks. Congratulations on reaching 11000 edits. Please respond once you've completed the above three jobs.
--Bmax999 22:43, May 21, 2015 (UTC)
Do you know of a way to upload a non-internet sponsored video onto the wikia?
--Bmax999 22:20, June 11, 2015 (UTC)
I'm still trying to find a way to upload that video, but in the meantime, I found some more navigation box errors. In the TV Series characters box, the name Julio from the Prison newcomers section leads to a disambiguation page, the name Greg from the Woodbury section leads nowhere when it should lead to here, Eryn's name in the newcomers sectionleads to a redirect, and the name Ross from Martinez's group leads to a disambiguation. Can you fix them?
--Bmax999 01:24, July 23, 2015 (UTC)
There's a voided link in the Unnamed or Unseen Characters (TV Series) navigation box for Tyler (yes, I see the irony) in the Grady Memorial Hospital section. Can you remove it? --Bmax999 03:16, July 24, 2015 (UTC)
Also, on the TV Series Characters page, Eryn still links to a redirect and Greg still links to a void page. Can you fix that as well? --Bmax999 03:19, July 24, 2015 (UTC)
Alright, after this one, I'll create a new title because it's getting very drawn out. Eric Raleigh Gallery does not appear in the navigation box as a valid page, as it still links to the old page. Also, I'm seeing an Owen (TV Series) without a proper Gallery, and I see that the page was previously deleted. Can you fix those two? --Bmax999 19:04, July 28, 2015 (UTC)
Hello Mistertrouble, this is Hunter, Hunter Biondolino. Remember, I'm a BIG fan of Beth, Yes I am still here, I did not leave after she died lol, well as you can see I created a new account, why because well I was forced to, my previous account Hunter Biondolino, I am no longer able to log in to. Before, I logged in with my facebook, but now that is not an option. I am extremely upset, can we fix this, can we at least transfer my page and edits and pictures to my new account, can you please help me in some way?? Thanks you Hunter Luvs Beth (talk) 18:09, April 23, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Mister T i was just wondering if you could provide a few images from "Conquer" of Rosita talking to Abraham in the house, Eugene talking to Abraham in the house, Reg talking to Maggie after he runs after her to talk to her and an image of Carl talking to Rick about the meeting. If not then that's okay. --Bailey16 (talk) 16:50, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T thanks that'd be great. --Bailey16 (talk) 20:54, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T sorry for taking so long to reply to your msg about the black guy yea i dunno if they are the same resident i find it very hard to tell if they really are the same person for now im keeping them as different residents on my page but i dont know about the background page if you wanna change it or not up to you thanks. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:37, April 25, 2015 (UTC)
Hey it's me Hunter, I left a message to the "Wiki people" from the link you put regarding my problems, hopefully they can fix it. Thanks for the help. For now could you go ahead and copy everything from my previous page Hunter Biondolino on to this page, just in case thay can't fix it. Hunter Luvs Beth (talk) 15:06, April 28, 2015 (UTC)
Hey it's me, Hunter, just wanted to say thanks for copying that stuff to my new page. Also could you copy my talk page to my current profile, I just want this page to be as much as mine as it was before. You can just get rid of whatever I currently have on my talk page and replace it with my old talk page. Thanks. :) Hunter Luvs Beth (talk) 14:59, May 1, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Mister T
- Sorry i missed you yesterday when you get this join chat its about an alexandria resident --Bailey16 (talk) 15:11, April 29, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T whenever you get this join chat i have news thanks.
- Hey you didnt appear to be online yesterday hopefully you will today can you join chat i have news on an extra. --Bailey16 (talk) 18:28, May 2, 2015 (UTC)
- Mister T can you join chat have some news on Alexandria extra. --Bailey16 (talk) 20:09, May 4, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there, Mr. T. How are you? A few days ago I posted a blog/proposal about a new format for certain pages on the wiki, and I'd love some admin input. tia.
--The Grumpy Cat 19:09, May 5, 2015 (UTC)
Vandal in Lambert's page
Yes i kinda complained aswell xD lol so glad they didn't exclude Heath from the show i have heard Aliison is ment to be Denise and Sonequa martin green's husband i heard is ment to be playing the guy called Scott but no casting word of Holly which is quite disappointing and got a little confirmation that dog walker lady is the same woman from "Try" and "Conquer". --Bailey16 (talk) 19:57, June 5, 2015 (UTC)
Excessive detail in episode descriptions for characters
I assume you and the other admins want people to go onto the wikia and read the character pages and their history. For a lot of people, it's incredibly difficult to do that given that there is so much detail on the character pages of each episode. I was scrolling through some of them, and it said (not a real example but hypothetically): "Rick picks up a piece of chocolate. He glares at it for a moment before eating it. He looks at the wrapper for one moment and throws it down." There is just a lot of that, and even dialogue from the episode. The Game of Thrones Wikia is a perfect example of an easy-read wikia where all the details are correct and concise even with pictures for further clarity on the subject manner. That is a lot better and a lot easier to scroll through. With these, it's like torture.
The point is, in case of another person or potential admin stops me, would it be fine if I cut down a bunch of this info to normal standard brief descriptions of what the character does in each episode? It'd surely be a start. For me, I would definitely add small photos to the article for better navigation. But that's a matter for another day.
Well hello Mister T good to hear from you :) errm yea i took alot at your page while IMDB isnt usually right it seems legit i dont plan on watching the spin off as i honestly dont think it will do well and did you see new extra i located Here extra from Woodbury lucky find i guess. --Bailey16 (talk) 20:24, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
- Well i guess it depends Spoiling Dead haven't been very active lately :( and i might then give it a try and yes i did get in contact with her she wasn't very talkative. I asked how many episodes she appeared in and she apparently made it into 2 episodes from what i know off. It's kinda got me in the mood to find more Woodbury people now :P --Bailey16 (talk) 20:32, June 25, 2015 (UTC)
Fear The Walking Dead
there is a new trailer out that needs to be added also in the trailer we see Madison (Fear The Walking Dead) also a student she is talking to which I believe it is the character Tobias A wise-beyond-his-years senior at the school who believes the outbreak is Doomsday.
Here is a link to the video: https://youtu.be/IByHGCpfRZc
Fear The Walking Dead Trailer
Another Trailer has came out well Leaked it needs to be added here is the video => https://youtu.be/TZPVHq4LWG0 also the actress in the video is Nicole Huber here is her twitter page => https://twitter.com/nicolehuber90 --WalkingDeadGeek (talk) 23:34, July 7, 2015 (UTC)WalkingDeadGeek
- I'm not sure I can't find anything about if she will be a character or she was just used for the trailer.. I keep a look out for any new information about it...:D --WalkingDeadGeek (talk) 20:24, July 8, 2015 (UTC)WalkingDeadGeek
Fear the Walking Dead Assets from AMC
Hey Mistertrouble! We've been contacted by AMC and it sounds like we might be getting some official Fear the Walking Dead assets from them. If we do, would you be down to use them to update the community as the show gets closer? We'd be happy to help with any redesign and content add you'd like to do. Let me know what you think. I'll also run this by SilentGlaive. Thank you! Jamie (profile)•(talk) 23:18, July 8, 2015 (UTC)
Good question! Sorry for my shop talk :) These will be high quality official images, trailers and other media directly from AMC, so they will get to this community more quickly than if they came from another media outlet. Jamie (profile)•(talk) 17:44, July 14, 2015 (UTC)
Awesome! So, nothing has been confirmed, but until we know more, what I can do is send over the press releases we've been getting so far. You guys have had most of the images and trailers so far, but just in case there are some details you're interested in or the images are of a higher resolution or something like that, I'd be very happy to do that. If you're interested in that, should I send them to the email we have on file? It's an aim email. Jamie (profile)•(talk) 18:11, July 20, 2015 (UTC)
I sent over an example of the sort of things we've been receiving so far. Let me know if you didn't get it and if you want them sent to another email. Hope had a great weekend! Jamie (profile)•(talk) 18:51, July 27, 2015 (UTC)
Hey there! I sent over some press releases to the aim.com email late last week, I just want to make sure you're seeing them. Let me know if you'd like them to go to another email. Happy Monday! Jamie (profile)•(talk) 16:02, August 3, 2015 (UTC)
Hey Another Trailer has came out Fear The Walking Dead
Hey another video came out for the show that needs to be added... but this time we get to see a Zombie!!! here is the video https://youtu.be/gB2DTwGCxZA —Preceding unsigned comment added by WalkingDeadGeek (talk • contribs)
Another Fear The Walking Dead Trailer XD
Sorry I keep bugging you about these Trailers I don't know how to add them myself and seems like they keep coming out with more clips everyday... here is the video ===> https://youtu.be/lHM8XVhtv4A
Omg it was awesome nice trailer and yes by the looks of it we are going to be seeing a crap tone of new extras i spotted a blonde woman beside Deborah in the trailer it was quite hard to see who was there and who wasn't. --Bailey16 (talk) 11:51, July 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Yeah same it's hard to tell whose there and who isn't i saw Heath in the crowd so i did dont know if we saw Stacy Payne in the crowd though? or dog walker lady i think she might have been there saw a woman with shorted hair but could be a completely diff person i also located Survivor 11 by the way and i might have also found the guy going over the fence on fire too. --Bailey16 (talk) 19:23, July 10, 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for uploading pics Mister T awesome got some confirmation that tall guard girl is in fact in the crowd as we predicted we might get a better angel at the crowd when the time comes. I didn't see Erin,Red headed lady or the woman Sasha yells at there? But there are more extras in the trailer when they are outside saying these people need to take care of themselves i can see a few people there, and we saw a guy going over the fence which means we won't get a proper image of that guy. --Bailey16 (talk) 13:11, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
- No someone confirmed she was in the crowd at the meeting --Bailey16 (talk) 17:50, July 11, 2015 (UTC)
Characters on Fear The Walking Dead
Hey I been checking the IMDB website and they have characters listed that hasn't been added
1. Sandrine Holt as Dr. Bethany Exner, Her description: a confident and skilled doctor also another website confirms this one (http://deadline.com/2015/06/sandrine-holt-cast-fear-the-walking-dead-amc-the-walking-dead-1201435819/)
2. Khaira Ledeyo as Nurse Hodges
3. Toby Levins as Sgt Melvin James
4. Bobby Naderi as Sergeant Castro
5. Alison Araya as Maria Thompson
6. Artine Brown as Lt. Jones
7. Shane Dean as Private First Class Richards
8. Thomas Haley as Officer Richards9. Lexi Johnson as Gloria which is the Walker Nick is running from in the beginning you can compare
Art becomes a walker
Hey I believe Art will become a "Walker" I found this picture of someone attacking Tobias and it looks like they have a collar shirt kind of what Art is wearing here is the pictures and you can compare :D —Preceding unsigned comment added by WalkingDeadGeek (talk • contribs)
Here is the picture of what I believe is Art attacking Tobias see the collar shirt that he is wearing underneath his other thing
Here is a picture of what he looks like
Re. Fear The Walking Dead
sorry I didn't know I need to learn how to change the image names without messing everything up im not that swell at editing stuff that's why I ask other people do it for me because I don't want mess anything up on here, once again Im sorry I am still learning stuff on here plz don't hate me
Hey MisterT, I actually found the name on the AMC "Greeting From Set: Fear the Walking Dead" video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmlWoDDJyj4
Hai mister t regarding dog walker lady well yes i believe is did contact her like i said before i really got no real confirmation on who the actress is but like i said i do have a feeling it's the person i messaged a while ago but she never responded and i got the confirmation that the woman in "Try" and "Conquer" wheren dog walker lady through another extra who confirmed that was her. I'm actually gonna change that now. --Bailey16 (talk) 21:57, July 19, 2015 (UTC)
Helping to Make Infoboxes Mobile Friendly
Hey Mistertrouble and TWD admins! We’re reaching out to a few of our top communities, hoping to get you on board with the migration to the new infobox markup. And we have tools to help!
‘’’Why we’re doing this’’'
Simply put: Most current infobox structure translates very poorly to mobile experiences, and indeed any device that doesn’t use desktop-style displays. On desktops and laptops, they often look amazing. The problem is that Wikia’s traffic is trending mobile.
There is an important graph from our forum post about infoboxes a couple weeks back, and I want to share it here as well:
Mobile is the future. Not just for Wikia, but for the web as a whole. Take a look at the recent trends and future growth predictions for mobile traffic - it's staggering.
We partnered with the Wikia community to create this new markup to make sure that your hard work can be displayed on mobile devices (as well as any future technologies) easily and without any new coding conventions. It’ll take some effort up front, to be sure, but we’re here to help, and the work you put in now will pay for itself tenfold in the future.
‘’’Tools we’ve designed to ease the process’’’
We’ve enabled two new features on your community. One is a tool for migrating the “old” infobox code to the new markup. It identifies templates on your wikia that look like infobox templates and places a box on the right rail of the template page. When you click the “Generate draft markup” button in this box, it opens a new tab containing a draft of your infobox using the new markup.
The second is a new feature on Special:Insights that will highlight which infoboxes on your wikia have not been migrated to the new infobox markup. It’s fairly intuitive - you can click on the infobox title link itself to see the old markup, or simply click the “Convert!” button on the right, which performs the same action as the “Generate draft markup” button.
This is our help page for the new markup. I’ll help get things rolling by converting a template or two as an example if you’d like me to, as well as watching this forum post for any questions.
hey I found this article talking about Merritt Wever and that she might be playing Denise Cloyd it says " The characters they're playing are still unclear as of this time, but E! News revealed that Wever will be playing a character from the comic book, on which the series is based." then it goes on to say "Comicbook.com reported that Wever could be playing Denise Cloyd, one of the three doctors living in Alexandria Safe-Zone in the comics."
here is the link u can take a look at it http://www.designntrend.com/articles/56938/20150711/the-walking-dead-season-6-nurse-jackie-merritt-wever-ethan-embry.htm
Hey Mister T the extra you uploaded i just had a look at it and it kinda reminds me of Maia Moss-Fife they have similar hair styles and it doesnt look like all extras and minor character have kept there appearance the same like season 5 which is quite unforunate as Deanna's hair looks more red than blonde and dog walker lady has cut her short again and Susie Spear Purcell's hair has been changed also as it looked red when she was on set this season not blonde. --Bailey16 (talk) 23:02, July 31, 2015 (UTC)
- Hey Mister T sorry for the delay. It's so hard to tell if it's her or not :/ guess we will find out until it actually airs and as for asking about them if they where on set she mighten be able to confirm anything if you know what i mean and could you try and get a pic of another extra she is standing when Rick says in the trailer these people need to take care of themselves she is wearing like a pinkish sweater and she is african-American --Bailey16 (talk) 20:19, August 2, 2015 (UTC)
I was thinking, instead of this;
|"The camera! It moved!" This user is a Photographer. They are officially recognized for providing several and clear pictures of The Walking Dead series.|
The photographer template could be updated to something like this;
|"Say cheese!" This user is a Photographer. They are officially recognized for providing several and clear pictures of The Walking Dead series.|
Fear the Walking Dead Video
hey a new video has came out it needs to be added :D
Hello Mistertrouble189! I know I'm not an admin here, but I would like to nominate RazorWolfz for administrator. I spoke to SilentGlaive, and she asked me to speak to the rest of the admins, she told me to ask the rest, and if they're okay with it, they'll unlock the "Requests for Adminship" page so I can nominate him. What do you think? --Camjf123
Fear The Walking Dead First 3 Mins
Hey they just released the first 3 minutes of the series premiere should it be added?.. I believe Gloria (Fear The Walking Dead) is Nick Clark girlfriend because he keeps calling out her name looking for her and wanted to get her out of there and I think he says babe toward her when he finds her.. here is the video here =====> https://youtu.be/mG-RCYWhl_w
Fear the Walking Dead
hey are we going to add a unnamed and unseen section to it.. since some characters where mentioned but not seen.. also one last thing the sneak peak to the next episode I think spoiler that Art Costa will be a walker here is the sneak peak ====> https://youtu.be/Q7hdK9UW8Qc
I was just wondering why the TV series area doesn't have a direct link to the music/soundtrack pages?
Hey Mister T, was wondering if you think we should remove articles like Druggie, Drama Teacher, Cheer Captain & High School Student 1. I believe they should be removed because they're not credited and are only one episode extras with minuscule amounts of screen time. Let me know what you think.
Ideas for you and the other admins to consider doing
Hello Mistertrouble189. I'm wondering why don't this wiki feature a people's choice on choosing if a staff member here should have their position(s) or not via polls. It would make sense, since a large majority of the users here aren't staff members, and what's our uses on if we can't dictate on who help run this wiki. I might come out as rude when I say this, but I think that one of the chat mods is abusing their powers on here, and this idea would be good for if a staff member breaks the rules, and if the majority want them to stay at their positions or not. I don't want to sound like a jerk, but it should be on here. Also, why don't this wiki have a moderator position settled. It would be helpful on if a discussion gets too far on it's replies. I'm sorry if this is too much to automatically decide on, but it's better for these ideas to be shared with. I have other ideas that I'm willing to share with you.
One of my others ideas is to increase the maximum amount of admins. My opinion on the current max of 7 admins is that it's alright, but maybe increase it by 1 more would have the choices on if a decision on if an admin were to be faced with risks of being demoted with the votes possibly being even, and for the other users to vote via polls.
A second idea of the others is to enforce a rule about profanity. I might seem wrong to telling a staff member to try to make a rule to limit the use of profanity on every feature on this wiki, but I want to give the word out. Profanity actually degrades the users that their swearing at, but it also degrades themselves. I can admit, I use it a lot of times, but some others uses it quite too much(I'm among them). I wish that this issue could be adressed, and put into action.
A third idea of the others is to add positions for users to monitor character pages. It might seem lame, as some character pages are unlocked for anyone to edit, but how about the character pages for the TV, Comic, etc. I understand that it'll mean hard work, but it would help put pages up to date, and decrease the amount of messages for the admins to have to look at while trying to protect this wiki from bad users.
A fourth idea of the others is to establish groups for non-staff member users to be listed under. Maybe have a tab on their personal profile section dsiplay like a comic reader, but have it as Comic Editor, TV Editor, VG Editor, etc. It would be a lot more work, but it would be well worth it if they were to try to run for Comic Reader, etc.
I'm still not done with giving out my ideas, but let the list continue.
A fifth idea of the others is to have racism, like saying a racist word, be prohibited, and for the user doing it to be perma-banned. Even if you joke around, not everyone likes the word(s). I personally hate racism and the word used for them.
A sixth idea of the others is to allow challenges for the non-staff member users to be setted up by a staff member. Maybe do a possible three-word game, etc. It would help bring up the ratings for here.
The last idea of the others if to allow a 6-month redemption period for a user who has done wrong to redeem himself, and to not be fully treated bad if he/she were to run for a staff member role.
I loive this wiki, and my ideas would help it out, and new users would come here, and stay here for a long time. Thanks for reading this, and have a great day.
Hey Mister T i was looking at Terminus Resident 2's page and i have to say it's a miminal appearance and i honestly think it should be deleted what are your thoughts on this?? --Bailey16 (talk) 12:15, August 29, 2015 (UTC)
Two pages need deleting.
- Could you delete this one as well? http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Billy_Greene?redirect=no
Suspected Sockpuppet Account of User
Hey. I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm growing suspicious of a user named LetMeHearYou. I think that he's a user named Shinjiro Narukami. The user editted Shinjiro's story on another wiki, and the users there aren't taking any actions, and I'm thinking that Shinjiro has a sockpuppet account to try to get information from his deleted story on my wiki.
TWD Community App
Greetings! The Walking Dead Wiki app is officially available for use! (Android / iOS) You can curate the content for this app on this Curated Content page. Can we put this image on your main page, with a link to the apps?
- XD1@ 20:34, August 31, 2015 (UTC)