Welcome to The Walking Dead Wiki, JimmyOlsen!
Thank you for User blog:Wikiasmikia/Comic series character naming and disambigous pages
There's a lot to do around here, so we hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Need more help? The Community Portal has an outline of the site and links to pages to help you learn how to edit.
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize an established user.
We're really happy to have you here, and look forward to working with you!
Hey my friend made a Walking Dead RPG if you want to join go to my profile, click on blogs and click WD RPG blog and in the comments a guy named Kaffe put a link to the site.
Tyler 23:05, March 25, 2012 (UTC)Tylernerd101
- Thanks but I'm not interested :) JimmyOlsen 06:23, March 29, 2012 (UTC)
- ok Tyler 06:57, March 29, 2012 (UTC)User:Tylernerd101
Nice Randall picture. You think you can get some Vatos gang pictures? You did a great cropping job. Hallowseve15 22:51, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
- Thanks! I can't promise anything but I try to get some Vatos gang pics. Trust me - I would love to get better pics of them :) JimmyOlsen 23:00, March 30, 2012 (UTC)
are really saying those look good? :D i mean.. they don't even fit. and some of them are too tiny. and some of them has speech bubble's leftovers in it. please just put more effort on them, like make them bigger or sumthing.. i don't understand why they even have to be changed when kirkman or somebody made those for us. Conesses133 13:20, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah. The new ones look much better than the old ones - and I'm not the only one. I don't want to be harsh or something like that but that's my opinion. JimmyOlsen 14:33, April 9, 2012 (UTC)
Erm.... I would say yes, but since they were deleted by Abrabh, then i would ask him/her because I wouldnt want to start a fight or anything like that. You could ask Abrahb why he/she deleted the page tho, sorry i couldnt be of more assistance. - BanishU 21:08, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Dang ... sorry! I thought you deleted the page. Sorry about that. I'll ask Abrahb. :) Thank you JimmyOlsen 21:30, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
Who are they? In what context did they exist in? I was doing some housecleaning at the time when I deleted it seeing very little information on it but it you think you have enough content and info for the two characters to have a page, then its ok. --06abrahb 05:12, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
- Both where mentioned in the the first episode of the TV series. Morgan and Duane lived in their house after the outbreak. Rick knows both of them and it looked like they where friends because he was at their place a few times. The place was abandoned before Morgan and Duane arrived. I don't know if that is enough for an own page but IMO it is. JimmyOlsen 08:14, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
Well alright, go head and if you want re-create the article, depending on what you have, I and others will add to it. We will put them under the Unseen Characters (TV Series) section though. May be difficult but try and have a lot of information for those articles... --06abrahb 08:44, May 13, 2012 (UTC)
It does seem like a cool idea but I really don't think it is needed because on each issue and volume we have credits, we also have life span and an arc description. - Liam "BanishU" Michaels 19:38, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Yeah, I know BUT ... what are you doing, if you're looking for every appearance of just one character? The life span is not that helpful. Yeah, we got the credits but you need to switch through every issue to find every appearance of the character. JimmyOlsen 20:51, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
- Well I still don't really see the point but you may create one if you like, but it may get deleted but it may not so go ahead, you dont really need my consent, permission or opinion if you want to create a page as long as it is suitable and releated to The Walking Dead. - Liam "BanishU" Michaels 20:55, June 20, 2012 (UTC)
Re: Lee's brotherEdit
Hey there Jimmy. Thanks for clarifying that up. I never thought his name was Bud but kept that sentence because it just said it might be that. Now I see your point though. Thanks for noticing and sorry for the trouble.
- No prob, man! :) There was no trouble! I'm glad I could help. :) JimmyOlsen (talk) 17:20, September 8, 2012 (UTC)