|Ideas about this wikia?|
|If you have ideas about this wikia, please create a blog post and ask the community. Although I have the most edits here, I am in the process of leaving wikia for good because of the new skin. If you are interested in leaving and taking your wikia with you, see Anti Wikia skin Alliance.|
Hey, i saw that under the drop menu there is both a character list, and a character pictorial list. I jus created a pictorial list for the tv series characters, and i want to put it under there, so it is more easily accessible to the public. how do i put it under that pull down menu.
hey, ive been severely editing the Rick Grimes page from barely anything, to what it is now. In the comics, I am only at volume 3, I can edit up to the point of Dexter pointing a gun at Tick's head, but thats about it. Is there any way that you can help me out. Thank You
- I really respect and appreciate your work. As I mention above, please create a blog post, that is your best way to get help.
- Also contact the two most active editors, mister... and Peter... You can see their names in the blog posts.
- For technical issues, again, create a blog post, contact those two editors, or post a request for help on the help forum at central wikia.
- I am still really bitter about how this new skin was handled, and I am only editing here what catches my fancy and I find as fun, I am not committing to any extra work. Anno1404 15:49, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
I am so pleased!
First thing - I cannot attend the IRC chat tonight, sorry :( But good news! I identified two survivors from the pilot (thanks to IMDB). The African-American woman was done through photo comparison (See Redshirt, btw) and the older woman in the hat is Frances Cobb. I did a google search, found her Facebook and sent her a message, though I realized I could look at her wall. She posted this as apart of her status:
- Well, no luck in being seen in either Due Date or For Colored Girls, but I was seen for the second time in The Walking Dead. Last week, I was seen after about an hour. This time, I was at the beginning in the background preparing my tent and space in the campground. Looks like they will be using the campround a couple of more times. They filmed this all in one day.
- A comment from a friend: I think I saw you in last nights episode. Don't think you were wearing your straw hat?
- Her reply: Yes, you picked me out again. I was in the background arranging things for my tent. It was near the end of the day, so, they asked that I "lose the hat." I took it off, since I was finally in the shade! I think I will be in a couple of more episodes now because of the way they are inserting these scenes. Even though we were only there one day, it looks like we were there for weeks.
I am pleased on my skills =D I'll see if she gives any more information in her reply (if she chooses to do so). She said "second time" as in the 2nd episode, Guts? I will take another look, though I def saw her in the show's pilot. How exciting. --Mistertrouble189 23:25, November 24, 2010 (UTC)
Hey there, could you post information about who casts the background for The Walking Dead?
Hey, I just have a quick question. Since there have been rare edits made, and I have edited a lot, can I possibly become an administrator? I work a lot on the site, and would really appreciate it. I have even taken to welcoming new contributors. So could you give it thought? Thank you, Ttowen
Hello, awaiting the release of the second season of The Walking Dead in Italy I visited your Wikia, and I liked it. I ask to be able to create the Italian version of your "The Walking Dead wiki" with your articles, and of course I will write merit that is "yours". Thank you, expect an answer ... Dr John F. 14:31, September 13, 2011 (UTC)
Hi! I know that you helped make the template used for the Walking Dead wiki. I've been trying to modify a version for myself so a wiki but it only shows up as the default infobox. If you have time could you message me back if you could help me sometime? Aprilkittyartz (talk) 20:37, June 2, 2013 (UTC)