Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
this is gonna be a long one lol. Anyways welcome you guys, it's Pigpen back to order the worst Telltale Games The Walking Dead Episodes to the best.
Oh yea and there is an easter egg here. Find it m8s.
NOTE I HAVE NOT PLAYED SEASON 2 SO MY OPINION ON THE EPISODE IS FROM WACHING LET'S PLAYS AND LIVESTREAMS!
Honorable Mention: 400 Days
Is this even considered an episode?
10. A New Day
Now I do not hate this episode, hell I don't hate any episode, I simply find this one the least fun to play/watch. This episode is overall I'd give a 7.5/10
- Introduction of Lee, Clem, Kenny, Carley, Doug, Lilly, Duck, Katjaa, etc
- Our First who do we save choice
- References/apperances to/from the comics (Thomas, Glenn, and Hershel's Family)
- The Taking the Motel Scene
- Our first who do we save choice doesn't really effect the storyline at all
- Glenn just ditching the group
- Pointless Characters (Chet, Andre, Irene)
- Little Replay value
9. All That Remains
The first episode of Season 2 is slightly better then Season 1's premiere. It's still good though and I'd give it an 7.8/10. Also I'm sorry PETA but you get mad at Assassin's Creed IV: Blag Flag for Whaling but you don't give a shit about Sam the Dog's death? PETA you sometimes don't make sense.
- Introduction to the Cabin Group (Nick, Rebecca, Alvin, Carlos, Sarah, Pete, oh yeah and Luke...)
- The river scene
- Once again another who do we save choice
- "I'm still not Bitten!"
- Winston's Group scene
- The who do we save choice literally has no effect on the story
- Telltale having Clem kill a dog (Damn Telltale...brutal)
- Bringing back Christa and Omid just for Christa to become Unknown and Omid to die
8. Amid the Ruins
Amid the Ruins is the most split down the middle episode in the series with half the fans liking it and half hating it. Personally I'd give it an 8/10.
- Rebecca's Baby is born
- Kenny's Speech
- Bonnie becomes likable
- Finally another winter in TWD
- Ditching the boring ass 400 Days Characters (minus bonnie)
- The Russian Group ambushes the group scene
- Nick dies offscreen
- Sarah dies no matter what you do in the episode (Man I wonder if anyone was obsessed with Sarah)
- Luke becomes downright unlikable
- Jane in General
7. Long Road Ahead
Long Road Ahead is another mixed bag for people but I personally love it. I'd give it an 8.4/10.
- Chuck's Introduction
- The Bandit's and the Motel scene
- Christa and Omid's Introduction
- Great Kenny Development
- The Lilly kills Carley/Doug scene
- Duck get's Development
- Katjaa going out of character
- Kenny and Lee looking for supplies scene
- Lee and Carley's romance goes nowhere
- Getting the train to run scene
6. In Harm's Way
In Harm's Way is the third episode of Season 2 and is also the third Season 2 episode on here :D. This episode for me get's an 8.5/10.
- Introduction to Mike
- Any of Carver's Scenes
- Troy getting shot in the dick scene
- Reggie's Death Scene
- Any of Kenny's Scenes
- Waste of the 400 Days Characters
- Carlos's Death
- Nick becoming a background character
5. Around Every Corner
Around Every Corner for a lot of people is an episode that nobody really cares about. I give this episode an 8.8/10.
- The entire Mansion Scene
- The entire Crawford Scene
- Biggest Twist Yet
- Molly's Introduction
- Entering Savannah scene
- Chuck's character wasted
- Brie just being Brie
- Ben's stupidity is off the charts
- The Cancer Support Group
- Saving Ben or Killing Ben doesn't really have any impact on the story
4. A House Divided
A House Divided featured the return of a fan favorite character Kenny and is one of my favorite episodes (no duh). I give it a 9/10.
- Kenny's Return
- Walter's Introduction
- The Bridge Scene
- Pete's Death Scene
- The Cabin Invasion Scene
- Pete being a wasted character
- Bonnie being out of character
- Kenny's return while awesome is just fan service (Let's be honest)
3. Starved For Help
Starved for Help while the second episode of the game is just fucking amazing. I give it a 9.5/10.
- Mark's Introduction
- Saving Ben and his group scene
- The Meat Locker scene
- Jolene's Only Scene (Besides the Video Camera footage)
- Choosing who to feed scene
- Fighting the St. Johns Scenes
- Mark's character is another wasted character
- The Arguing Bandits Scene
- The Stealing from the Car Scene
2. No Time Left
My original favorite episode. I give it a 9.9/10.
- The Saddest Death Scene Ever (R.I.P Lee)
- Talking to the Stranger Scene
- The Last of the Mansion Scenes (The Attic Scene and holding the walkers off scene)
- Lee walking through that herd of Zombies like the badass he is
- The Cliffhanger Ending
- The Cancer Support Group beating up Kenny (Cause that'd happen)
1. No Going Back
No suprise here. 10/10.
- 2 of the 5 Endings
- Literally almost everything
- Arvo in general
- Bonnie and Mike out of character
- Jane being a psycho asshole
- 3 of the 5 Endings