Every hour, we get a new "Prediction" blog where users put upcoming ideas for future episodes. From the next episode all the way to a season, we get various sizes. "Just look at the archive..." Problem is, I can only see blogs from six days ago. We also have blogs containing super awesome information like casting that could be washed out, and then we get more of the EXACT same blogs washing out more blogs.
- Blogs get washed out, thus making similar blogs
- People can comment predictions on other predictions already which they don't mostly.
- Hard to see the blogs removed from the front page
This is beyond annoying. We have good blogs getting washed out by these. Thankfully Maimer's reviews get a ton of comments for people to see them in the popular section. So I have two propositions.
Under the popular posts, we should have an ongoing MegaBlog that is updated each episode for predictions and episode discussion.
The rules would be stricter than the norm to keep things on topic.
- NO Off-topic.
- NO "Cast member was seen later on" related posts.
- NO Spoilers unless episode airs first.
This feels rushed and forced, I know. But I have to get to class, I think I covered the big idea. Just hear me out. I could go into a huge blog as to why, but I don't see the need to do so.
(If the admins agree, of course. It'd be nice to hear input from veterans.)