Hey everyone, I was just wondering what everyone thought about the Walking Dead specials Kirkman and Adlard have released. The two specials as you guys know are the Michonne one and The Governor & Scott Moon one. Does anyone else think that Kirkman should do more of these? If he does, what characters would you like to see have their own special? Personally I would like to see...
- Glenn - Getting out of Atlanta and meeting up with the camp.
- Andrea & Amy - Meeting Dale, then Atlanta camp etc.
- Axel & The prisoners - The chaos when the prison got sealed and they were locked in the cafeteria.
- Abraham - How he lost his family or when he met up with Rosita and Eugene
- Monroe Family - The building of Alexandria/Forcing Davidson out of Alexandria.
- Paul Monroe - Arriving at the Hilltop/More explanation on his amazing fighting skills.
- Dwight - Recieving his trademark burn/Relationship with Sherry
- Negan - How he became twisted/Building the Saviors up. (I guess a novel would be cool as well since we already have two for the Governor)
What are your opinions?