Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey everyone, I was just wondering what everyone thought about the Walking Dead specials Kirkman and Adlard have released. The two specials as you guys know are the Michonne one and The Governor & Scott Moon one. Does anyone else think that Kirkman should do more of these? If he does, what characters would you like to see have their own special? Personally I would like to see...
- Glenn - Getting out of Atlanta and meeting up with the camp.
- Andrea & Amy - Meeting Dale, then Atlanta camp etc.
- Axel & The prisoners - The chaos when the prison got sealed and they were locked in the cafeteria.
- Abraham - How he lost his family or when he met up with Rosita and Eugene
- Monroe Family - The building of Alexandria/Forcing Davidson out of Alexandria.
- Paul Monroe - Arriving at the Hilltop/More explanation on his amazing fighting skills.
- Dwight - Recieving his trademark burn/Relationship with Sherry
- Negan - How he became twisted/Building the Saviors up. (I guess a novel would be cool as well since we already have two for the Governor)
What are your opinions?