Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What are everyone's top 5 characters they can't wait to see in the TV Series?
In no particular order, I can't wait to see...
- Abraham Ford: One of my all time favourite characters and one of the biggest badasses of the series. I can't wait to see Abraham and his assault rifle moving down Walkers. I also can't wait to here him yell his famous line "over here you undead fuckwads!". He is one of the most interesting characters ever in The Walking Dead and his death caused Rick to show fear for the first time in a long time. I wish he lived longer and hopefully he will be around for a while when the Saviors arrive in the show.
- Negan: Top villain in the Walking Dead in my opinion. I know the Governor has done so much and Negan has a lot to live up to but he will, but Negan will be around for a while and I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before we say goodbye to Negan. Also I feel he made more of an impact then in his first issue then the Governor did. What makes him a more interesting villain then the Governor is that he is actually interested in restoring the world and wants the survivor communities to pay offerings to him. I think the Saviors would crush Woodbury any day.
- Dwight: Immediately off the bat, when I saw Dwight's burnt face, I could tell he was going to be someone who was going to be a really interesting character and someone who's been through a lot. I like how he seem's obedient to Negan but deep down plans to kill Negan the first chance he get's. His relationship with Sherry is something I'm also looking forward to learn about. Again, like Negan he made an impact in first issue by taking down a top character like it was nothing. I don't consider Dwight a villain, more of an anti-hero, someone who wants to do good but can't as he trapped under Negan's reign.
- Denise Cloyd: Another compelling character. A lot of people say the newer characters aren't as interesting as the old ones but I think it's the other way around. Denise went from a small character who was a surgeon to a major player in 12 issues of her debut. She saved Carl from death and that made an impact in the story as well. She has a lot of character development as opposed to other safe-zone residents, going from a nice friendly surgeon to a really serious person quickly. I think that by 104 I would consider part of the main cast with Rick, Carl, Andrea, Michonne, Paul and Heath.
- Paul Monroe: This guy is legendary, I found myself rooting for him when he was beating up Abraham and Michonne even though we didn't know him at the time. Definitely a big bad ass, he has amazing martial arts skills and is a amazing escape artist. I think he could on his own survive better then most main characters. I like his relaxed attitude and his ability to be so forgiving when Rick knocked him out. He is also very mysterious and nothing is known about his past, and I look forward to learning more about him and what he did before the apocalypse.
What are everyone else's top 5 characters who you can't to see in the live action show?