Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How do you guys think all the major cities fell during the initial stages of the apocalypse? I have always had a few ideas as to why it might have happened.
- suicide: people approach "dead" relatives hanging from nooses withut caution, thinking they can help their apparently struggling family members can still be saved. they cut them down and die.
- Military desertion: members of the military forces defending the cities all desert in order to defend their friends and families, leaving the city defenseless
- lack of ammo: members of the remaining military forces run out of ammunition and feul (since no more would be coming in) and then get overrun.
- lack of supplies (food, feul ect.) : survivors in the cities become unruly and disobedient when the supplies in the cities quickly run out, bloated as they are with refugees, and that disrupts defence ability
- internal infections: refugees enter the city with hidden bites, die quietly in an alley somewhere and start a little outbreak of their own.
- people killed by internal violence: people are killed in food riots and in looting and come back as walkers to infect the remaining survivors.
I feel like I was pretty thorough, but if you guys wanna talk about anything i may have missed, please do so in the comics.