So I'm just going to talk about a few characters who were not lucky enough to still be around. This is my first one so hope this all goes well.
Theodore 'T-Dog' Douglas was a very under-rated character. In the group he was one of the strongest behind Rick Shane and Darryl. No one ever really needed him as there were already many other people that could do what he was doing. I really liked T-Dog in season three. He burst out of his shell and became a important member of the group. It is a shame that he got killed off in episode four Killer Within but there is nothing we can do about that now. But when you think about it could you imagine T-Dog sneaking in to Woodbury to save Glenn and Maggie? I definately can't. He doesn't seem like he could…Read more >
Alright here is who I think will live and die in the next season.
1. Rick Grimes- Live. (Rick isn't going anywhere just yet, he needs to control Carl first).
2. Carl Grimes- Live. (Carl needs to stick around, when Rick dies he will be the one to take over).
3. Hershal Greene- Live. (Hershal is the voice of reason, they will only kill him off if he gets replaced).
4. Maggie Greene- Live. (We need to see more of Maggie and Glenn, plus I think she will get pregnant).
5. Beth Greene- Die (I think Beth could be taking over the role of Carol from the comics).
6. Glenn Rhee- Die. (This is dependant if he gets Maggie pregnant, if he does so he will die shortly after).
7. Carol Peltier- Live. (Carol is a character that everyone expects to die, but somehow…Read more >