Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So I love the Walking Dead wiki, I really do, but I do have one pet peeve. It seems to me that people keep updating every single character's quote to what they most recently said as opposed to what best defines their character.
For example, Carl from the comic.
- "Make sure you kill him."
- —Carl to his father about Negan.
- Is this really the best line the defines the character? Over 120 issues, and this is the best line that sums up the character of Carl Grimes?
- How about Rick from the comic?
- "I wouldn't ask anyone to stay here... And I'm not. We're all leaving."
- —Rick in the aftermath of the bombing of Alexandria.
- Once again, I ask you, what does this quote say about Rick as a character? Nothing. We don't have any insight learned at all. If you were anyone from outside the fandom coming in, what would this quote make you think? That Rick is a quitter or something?
- For God's sake, just LOOK at Tyreese's from the TV show!
- "We gotta get outta here... ...Hey, we go that way!"
- —Tyreese to Lizzie and Mika when leaving the prison.
- What the heck does this even mean?!
- I can't be alone thing the quotes we use SUCK!