Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So, with the Battle of Sanctuary taking place in less than ten days in issue 116, I think it's easy to see that some of our beloved (or not so beloved) characters aren't gonig to make it past this issue. (P.S. I think it's easy to see that it's not going to end peacefully because of the description for issue 117). So, this is just a simple question: Who do you think is going to make it? I mean some people we know for a fact are going to make it, like:
- Rick - 100% (He's on the cover for the issues after this)
- Ezekiel - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Negan - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Michonne - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Jesus - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Gregory - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
So, what about the others?
- Holly - 75% (I'd like to see her stick around, and the fact that she's been on the cover issues in the spotlight can mean both bad or good)
- Eric - 50% (Honestly, for both Eric and Aaron, one of them has to die in order to develop the other. I'd rather see Aaron live though...)
- Aaron - 50% (Same thing as Eric)
- Kal - 25% (He's really only fodder, nothing more, imo)
- Heath - 50% (He's a replacement Glenn, let's be honest... just a not-so-cool version. That being said, there's a high chance he'll survive for that reason)
- Richard - 15% (Ezekial's right-hand man, I don't see him living that long at all. Like Kal, he's just fodder.)
- Nicholas - 50% (I would love to see Nicholas live a lot longer, I'm really enjoying his character. But, I am unsure if they'd just kill him off just yet or not.)
P.S.S., Sorry if I forgot to include a character, these were the only ones I remember being there!