So, with the Battle of Sanctuary taking place in less than ten days in issue 116, I think it's easy to see that some of our beloved (or not so beloved) characters aren't gonig to make it past this issue. (P.S. I think it's easy to see that it's not going to end peacefully because of the description for issue 117). So, this is just a simple question: Who do you think is going to make it? I mean some people we know for a fact are going to make it, like:
- Rick - 100% (He's on the cover for the issues after this)
- Ezekiel - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Negan - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Michonne - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Jesus - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Gregory - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
So, what about the others?
- Holly - 75% (I'd like to see her stick around, and the fact that she's been on the cover issues in the spotlight can mean both bad or good)
- Eric - 50% (Honestly, for both Eric and Aaron, one of them has to die in order to develop the other. I'd rather see Aaron live though...)
- Aaron - 50% (Same thing as Eric)
- Kal - 25% (He's really only fodder, nothing more, imo)
- Heath - 50% (He's a replacement Glenn, let's be honest... just a not-so-cool version. That being said, there's a high chance he'll survive for that reason)
- Richard - 15% (Ezekial's right-hand man, I don't see him living that long at all. Like Kal, he's just fodder.)
- Nicholas - 50% (I would love to see Nicholas live a lot longer, I'm really enjoying his character. But, I am unsure if they'd just kill him off just yet or not.)
P.S.S., Sorry if I forgot to include a character, these were the only ones I remember being there!