Alright, so, I'm unsure if anyone made a blog about this, so forgive me if there already was one, but, on IMDb the description for episode 9 is "As the survivors of the prison assault try to regroup, Rick and Carl stumble upon a vacant house in the forest. Meanwhile, Daryl and Beth realize they are being watched by someone, and a new threat begins to emerge.".
Now, before you say, "IMDb is so unreliable!" (Which I know is true), let's just say it's legit. Who is following Daryl & Beth? I think it very may well be The Hunters! Daryl is kidnapped or Beth is kidnapped, and bam, we get another casualty in TWD. I could see Beth going out this way(but, after Hershel's death, she has so much room to grow), that's why I'm hoping it's Daryl.
But yeah…Read more >
Now, I am not gonna lie when I say I love to nit-pick when it comes to this show regarding background survivors. One of the reasons Season 3 drove me crazy was the fact that there was "75 people", yet "138" extras by themselves. And then they didn't even bring back the surviving Woodbury residents in for Season 4, which is just weird & annoying to me.
Honestly, I know these characters do not matter... at all, but am I the only one who would love to see what happens to some of these background survivors? Like, Julio, I'm pretty sure is f'd, mainly because he's seen with the main cast in the promo picture (who's the most expendable?). But, I would love to see a couple of scenes (even if they were for like, 10 seconds) to see how the other…Read more >
So, with the Battle of Sanctuary taking place in less than ten days in issue 116, I think it's easy to see that some of our beloved (or not so beloved) characters aren't gonig to make it past this issue. (P.S. I think it's easy to see that it's not going to end peacefully because of the description for issue 117). So, this is just a simple question: Who do you think is going to make it? I mean some people we know for a fact are going to make it, like:
- Rick - 100% (He's on the cover for the issues after this)
- Ezekiel - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Negan - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Michonne - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Jesus - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
- Gregory - 100% (Same Deal as Rick)
So, what about the others?
- Holly - 75% (I'd like to see her stick ar…
Hey guys, I just have a quick question/theory (Forgive me if this has been done before). But, during Infected, with all the havoc that was going on, I didn't really have time to pay attention to all the minor characters in the background.
But, I was reading Luke's page (curly haired kid, was saved by Daryl), and it says that he was handed off to Karen, and hid in a cell with her, David, and another little girl.
At the end of Infected, of course, Karen and David are burned to death, presumably to stop the virus from spreading. But... what about Luke and Molly? They were hiding in the same cell as them, and the two both end up getting sick and dying.
And yes, I know they're redshirt characters, I know that, but they're still kids, I got a s…Read more >
Now, by now, we all heard of this character that is supposed to debut in Indifference, episode 4, named Julio. Supposedly he's a mechanic who tweeted he would be in the show, and blah, blah, blah.
Am I the only one that doesn't believe this dude for one second?
- He seems to have been the only one to confirm his appearence (Which, if 'm correct; in filming, that's a big no-no.). I have honestly not heard anything from AMC about this dude.
- From the comments on a prior blog, Julio's actor, Santiago Cirilo, confirmed he was on the run with The Governor. Hello? This dude isn't supposed to be confirming this stuff himself, if so, he'd be shunned from the industry.
- This man is despearate for work. Has anyone ever looked at his Twitter? Every oth…