I don't know if this has been posted already, and I didn't even know where to post it... so I made a blog.
So, in this promo, we see footage from episode 15+16. A couple of things I wanted to point of from the promo:
1. Who is the guy getting eaten by walkers? After a couple of views, it looked a bit like Sasha, but it's most likely either one of the marauders or someone else.
2. Rick's bloody face. He doesn't look happy... almost like he's in shock.
3. Daryl looking weirdly at something. His face is cut and bruised, so maybe he gets beaten up by the marauders like we saw in last weeks promo? (Also, this is now throwing out the theory that Daryl is superhuman).
4. Rick opening what seems to be a train car thingy... wasn't there something like this in the comics?
5. Carl legging it from walkers.. He has Rick's gun and a bag of supplies. Why is he on his own?
6. Carl/Michonne hug. Aww... Better not be forshadowing anything (other than Carl's death) ;)
7. Rick/Carl/Michonne looking at something like it's a threat (most likely just walkers).
So... any thoughts on the promo?