Walking Dead Wiki


aka Craig

248 Edits since joining this wiki
September 25, 2012
0 Discussion posts
  • I live in Scotland
  • I was born on October 19
  • I am Male
  • Afc666

    'Presumed Undead'

    December 8, 2013 by Afc666

    Well, the Wiki made a 'Presumed Dead' status and maybe there should be a 'Presumed Undead' Status that should go to Jim, Julio and Mitch.

    1. Jim was left, I know that there's a 99% chance that he turned but that 1% could have been a roaming walker that was attraced by the sound of the vehicles and it ripped into Jim. As he was really weak by this point, he was unable to kill it and eventually more and more were attracted. And now he is completely devoured and hasn't turned. That would mean that he is 'Dead' and not 'Undead' but we just don't know 100% so there should be 'Presumed Undead'

    2. Julio was seen shot in the chest and left by Glenn and Maggie. No one was seen stopping the reanimation, so it should be presumed that he turned into a w…

    Read more >
  • Afc666

    Lily Caul TV Show

    November 17, 2013 by Afc666

    Right so this morning I was looking at the new characters that'll be intorduced this season and found this "Melody" girl and in her Trivia it says that Melody might be the code name for Lily Caul. I really want that to be true or at least for her to be the TV counterpart to Lily. What's everyones opinion on this?

    Read more >
  • Afc666

    How will the Governor die?

    November 16, 2013 by Afc666

    Well since the Governor has returned, now the question of how and when will he leave the show has occured. (Well in my thoughts anyway) So what does everyone think will happen to the Governor and when will he die?

    Also does anyone else think that in episode 6 he'll find a new group? I really hope that if he does then Lily will be in it.

    Read more >
  • Afc666

    It makes no sense other then the fact that Robert Kirkman said so. But they're nothing a lile. Tomas is basically Dexter, he wants the group to leave and then tries to kill Rick, resulting in Rick to kill him. But then people say that Tomas is Thomas Richards, other than there names being the same, they're is nothing. Thomas had glasses, killed two little girls and attacked Andrea, but Tomas never done any of that. Then their is Oscar who is the "TV counterpart" to Dexter. They are not the same people, Oscar is nice and Dexter is a villian.

    Read more >
  • Afc666

    Well I haven't been on here in a while and was just wandering if this two new characters are the TV Version of Chris and Julie?

    Read more >

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.