I am Deathcloud, aspiring writer and plumber. I love The Walking Dead, It's probably my favourite series ever created. I like each adaptation but I prefer the comic series.
Check out my zombie fiction over at the Undead Fan Stories Wiki, It releases bi-monthly (that's every two months) on the 27th.
It's called What Happened To The World.
My Favourite CharactersEdit
ComicsCarl Grimes (Comic Series)
- Rick Grimes (TV Series)
- Shane Walsh (TV Series)
- Daryl Dixon (TV Series)
- Merle Dixon (TV Series)
- Philip Blake (TV Series)
Telltale 'The Walking Dead' Game Decisions (My Canon)Edit
- Lee beat the zombies head in as much as possible with the hammer.
- Lee left clems house during the day.
- Lee was honest with Herschel.
- Lee saved Duck.
- Lee sided with Kenny.
- Lee did the battery quest.
- Lee let the the suicidal religious girl shhot herself.
- Lee saved Carly.
- Lee amputated David's leg.
- Lee fed Larry, Duck, Clem and Ben.
- Lee was wary of the St Johns.
- Lee fixed the swing set.
- Lee questioned Andy about the fences.
- Lee shared hope with Clem on the swing set.
- Lee didn't shoot Jolene, Danny did.
- Lee sided with Lilly and tried to give Larry a chance via resuscitation .
- Lee chose the sickle as his weapon of choice.
- Lee skewered Danny on the Pitchfork.
- Lee killed Andy with the Rifle.
- Lee left Beatrice in the street for the walkers as a distraction.
- Lee was kind to to Duck and let him be his Robin.
- Lee brought Lilly along with the group, afterwards she abandoned the group.
- Lee chose the big wrench
- Lee fought with and defeated Kenny.
- Lee shot Duck. (RIP Kenny Jr.)
- Lee drunk with Chuck and confessed.
- Lee threatened Ben.
- Lee told Clem to go for the head and reinforced hope.
- Lee helped Christa onto the train.
- Lee stood on the small boys head.
- Lee was calm with Molly, too bad Kenny wasn't.
- Lee threatened Vernon into taking me back to the group via the sewers.
- Lee left Clem at the Mansion to watch over Omid, reinforced her knowledge to use a gun.
- Lee found out the truth about Molly, was compassionate towards her.
- Lee saved Ben from his fall.
- Lee kept the bite to myself.
- Lee went to look for Clementine on his own.
- Lee amputated his own arm.
- Lee lost his temper with Kenny.
- Lee pleaded with Kenny to come with him after Ben fell from the balcony, Kenny died heroically.
- Lee kept his cleaver when the stranger asked him to disarm himself.
- Lee had figured out who the stranger was when he had seen the station wagon outside.
- Lee confessed to the stranger about murder, making his wifes life a misery and him wanting a family.
- Clementine bottled the stranger.
- Lee choked the life out of the stranger one handed and left him to reanimate.
- Lee embraced Clem after her seeing her parents.
- With the last of his energy Lee reminded Clem of some past lessons and a cautious warning to stay away from cities.
- Clem handcuffed Lee and was told to leave him so she wouldn't need to kill him.