|Age||Mid to late 40's|
|First Appearance||Issue 99|
|Savior 7 Gallery|
- "There's no reason to be rude. You know how I feel about that kind of language."
- —This Savior to another Savior.[src]
Nothing is known about this Savior's life before or as the outbreak began.
Hardly nothing is known about this Savior's life after the outbreak began apart from that he is a member of The Saviors but it is known that he and a few other Saviors have been posted at various locations outside of the Alexandria Safe-Zone.
This list shows the victims this Savior has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- This Savior is presumably The Savior that appears on the cover of Issue 98.
- This Savior dislikes using/hearing profanity as much as others in the group. This is shown when Connor cusses towards him when he questions the former's reasoning for attacking the next day.
|Unnamed or Unseen Comic Characters|
|Jones Family||Mrs. Jones|
|Woodbury Survivors||Citizen • Citizen • Soldier • Victims|
|Ford Family||Ford's Son • Ford's Daughter|
|Marauders||Bandit • Bandit • Bandit|
|Alexandria Safe-Zone||Guard • Guard • Boy|
|D.C. Scavengers||Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger|
|Hilltop Colony Survivors||Brianna's Son • Resident • Resident|
|The Saviors||Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior|
|The Kingdom Survivors||Survivor • Survivor|
|Dead and zombie characters appear in italics|