|Unnamed Savior 2|
|First Appearance||Issue 97|
|Unnamed Savior 2 Gallery|
- "Stop your vehicle. Negan commands it! This will be your final warning!"
- —The Savior speaking to Rick' group through a megaphone.
Nothing is known about this Unnamed Savior's life before the zombie apocalypse.
This Unnamed Savior was first encountered by Rick, Andrea, Michonne, Glenn, and Carl while on the road, appearing to have been the leader of a four-man group of Saviors riding motorcycles towards Rick's group. They commanded Rick to stop and this Savior told him to acknowledge Negan's demands; give them all of their supplies.
Rick exited the vehicle and refused their demands. Then, Andrea and Michonne sprang out of the van and killed three of the four hostile Saviors, with the exception of this Savior. Rick allowed him to live in order to give a message back to Negan. Whatever happened to this Unnamed Savior after he left is unknown, but he presumably made it back to the Saviors' base to deliver the message to Negan.
- "I'm told Negan is running some kind of protection racket. Well, clearly--we don't need any protection. Effective immediately we're taking over the protection of the Hilltop. You get nothing. Understand? Pass that along to Negan. Also, while you're at it, we'll offer you the same deal you offered the Hilltop. Half of your supplies...and we'll protect you. Report back to your boss."
- —Rick's message to be delivered to Negan.[src]
Around a week later, this Savior was seen along with Mike and two other unnamed saviors. This savior captured Rick and forced him and the other survivors to get out of the van and kneel on the ground. This Savior then told Mike to send a signal to Negan, which Mike did. Moments later, this Savior watched as Negan smashed Glenn's skull, beating him to death.
This list shows the victims this Savior has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- This Savior was the only survivor of his group's violent encounter against Michonne and Andrea.
- Ironically, Rick's mercy in allowing this Savior to live to pass on his message to Negan arguably secured his and Glenn's fate, as this Savior was the only one who knew Rick was the leader and could identify him by appearance.
- It is possible this Savior is the figure on the cover of Issue 102, due to the similarity in appearance and hairstyle.
- This Savior is currently the longest living unnamed member of The Saviors seen thus far in the Comic Series.
- This Savior bears a striking resemblance to Scott Moon, a Woodbury survivor.
Unnamed Comic Characters
|Jones Family||Mrs. Jones|
|Woodbury Survivors||Citizen • Citizen • Guard • Guard • Soldier • Victims|
|Ford Family||Ford's Son • Ford's Daughter|
|Marauders||Bandit • Bandit • Bandit|
|Alexandria Safe-Zone||Guard • Guard • Boy|
|D.C. Scavengers||Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger • Scavenger|
|Hilltop Colony Survivors||Resident • Resident|
|The Saviors||Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior • Savior|
|The Kingdom Survivors||Survivor • Survivor|
|Dead and zombie characters appear in italics|