• All throughout Season Two since her introduction Jane was a key character and ultimate survivor in The Walking Dead, and for her to commit suicide after finding out she's pregnant is a huge let down. Jane deserved to go out fighting as she was most likely intended to since her introduction, and for her to take her own life in such a dull manner is disappointing. What do you think?

      Loading editor
    • It was a let-down, and very much expected. TellTale sucks at keeping determinant characters alive for an entire season.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      It was a let-down, and very much expected. TellTale sucks at keeping determinant characters alive for an entire season.

      That's kinda different in Conrad's case. However that could change later on.

        Loading editor
    • I finally got around to playing Season 3, and yeah this was lame. Why would she commit suicide in a way that allowed her to come back as a walker?

        Loading editor
    • DrPieguy81 wrote:
      All throughout Season Two since her introduction Jane was a key character and ultimate survivor in The Walking Dead, and for her to commit suicide after finding out she's pregnant is a huge let down. Jane deserved to go out fighting as she was most likely intended to since her introduction, and for her to take her own life in such a dull manner is disappointing. What do you think?

      The whole of season 3 was a let down

        Loading editor
    • Q-Wing wrote:
      I finally got around to playing Season 3, and yeah this was lame. Why would she commit suicide in a way that allowed her to come back as a walker?

      She probably knew Clem would put her down at some point. But still, a bullet to the brain would have been quicker and like you said, prevented reanimation.


      My guess is that Randy and his family stole the guns aswell, and hanging was her only option.

        Loading editor
    • TheWalkingDerp1988 wrote:

      Q-Wing wrote:
      I finally got around to playing Season 3, and yeah this was lame. Why would she commit suicide in a way that allowed her to come back as a walker?

      She probably knew Clem would put her down at some point. But still, a bullet to the brain would have been quicker and like you said, prevented reanimation.


      My guess is that Randy and his family stole the guns aswell, and hanging was her only option.

      But if they stole their guns, how did clem have a gun to put determinantly put Jane down?

        Loading editor
    • CytroGhost01 wrote:

      TheWalkingDerp1988 wrote:


      Q-Wing wrote:
      I finally got around to playing Season 3, and yeah this was lame. Why would she commit suicide in a way that allowed her to come back as a walker?
      She probably knew Clem would put her down at some point. But still, a bullet to the brain would have been quicker and like you said, prevented reanimation.


      My guess is that Randy and his family stole the guns aswell, and hanging was her only option.

      But if they stole their guns, how did clem have a gun to put determinantly put Jane down?

      I dont know dude, season 3 was so shitty i only played it once, I didnt bother doing a replay with my Jane lives save file, it was that bad. So i didnt even know Clem puts her down. 

        Loading editor
    • I don't think S3 was "shitty" at all, it was really great and well written with great new characters i just wish it was longer like S1, Jane's death didn't surprise me for one bit i knew she was going to abandon Clem and Alvin Jr. at some point since she was unstable, selfish and a coward, i REALLY did the right thing in allowing Kenny to kill that psycho at the end of S2 and enter Wellinton which is the best ending.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote: I don't think S3 was "shitty" at all, it was really great and well written with great new characters i just wish it was longer like S1, Jane's death didn't surprise me for one bit i knew she was going to abandon Clem and Alvin Jr. at some point since she was unstable, selfish and a coward, i REALLY did the right thing in allowing Kenny to kill that psycho at the end of S2 and enter Wellinton which is the best ending.

      Selfish and cowardly? Well yeah but the unstable part, she has seen & done messed up sh*t, some she ain't proud of, that's not a surprising there on that aspect. 
      Although Kenny's death was a let down and so was Wellington. 
      Its good to hear from someone that season 3 was good, I thought it was a improvement. Some just hated it because of the characters being bland and story being well kinda basic.
      
        Loading editor
    • Yes there is simply no reason to hate S3 since the choices do matter now and several characters are determinant now much like The Wolf Among us, Batman's Telltale and The Game of Thrones

        Loading editor
    • @Tesshu some would disagree with you but I understand your point although while I did like Game of Thrones & Batman, even The Wolf Among Us choices wasn't perfect.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      Yes there is simply no reason to hate S3 since the choices do matter now and several characters are determinant now much like The Wolf Among us, Batman's Telltale and The Game of Thrones

      Season 3 sucked man

        Loading editor
    • If you think S3 "sucked", i wanna see you do BETTER...

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      If you think S3 "sucked", i wanna see you do BETTER...

      Ok

      What could fix season 3

      1:A Better protagonist

      Javier was a interesting character but he really didin´t work as a protagonist because honestly there is only two personality for him nice or cocky and thats it and clementine was also out of character in this season the cold badass type definetly dosen´t suit her at all

      2: A Better cast of characters

      Everyone in this season was either forgetable or unlikeable there was only three memorable characters in general Javier,Jesus,David (David for all the wrong reasons)

      3: A Better storyline

      This whole season was a bunch of community crap and a very shity family drama with the shitiest family ever seriously a very hatefull older brother that is way more trouble than he is worth it a annoying nephew that gives nothing but headache and a selfish sister in law that wants to order you around 

      If you want i can write a consept for how i would made it

        Loading editor
    • I see, but still to me S3 isn't THAT terrible, i respect your opinion but i'll stick with mine's

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      If you think S3 "sucked", i wanna see you do BETTER...

      "If you think __ sucked, then do it better!"

      By far one of the most ignorant arguments ever made. TTG makes games for their consumers, therefore it is their "job" to deliver good content to us, or else people will stop buying the product. Season 3 for example was for some people not seen as "good content", so ofcourse they're allowed to critisize it. So in theory, TTG did not do their job well with providing good content. Saying that you'd like to see the consumer "doing better" is like saying that a farmer in poverty should run for president because he doesn't like the government - it's stupid. TTG is specialized in creating games, consumers are not, so ofcourse the consumers couldn't "do better" because they lack the talent and experience.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Tesshu wrote:
      If you think S3 "sucked", i wanna see you do BETTER...

      "If you think __ sucked, then do it better!"

      By far one of the most ignorant arguments ever made. TTG makes games for their consumers, therefore it is their "job" to deliver good content to us, or else people will stop buying the product. Season 3 for example was for some people not seen as "good content", so ofcourse they're allowed to critisize it. So in theory, TTG did not do their job well with providing good content. Saying that you'd like to see the consumer "doing better" is like saying that a farmer in poverty should run for president because he doesn't like the government - it's stupid. TTG is specialized in creating games, consumers are not, so ofcourse the consumers couldn't "do better" because they lack the talent and experience.

      It wasn't for the lack of trying.
      
        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Tesshu wrote:
      If you think S3 "sucked", i wanna see you do BETTER...

      "If you think __ sucked, then do it better!"

      By far one of the most ignorant arguments ever made. TTG makes games for their consumers, therefore it is their "job" to deliver good content to us, or else people will stop buying the product. Season 3 for example was for some people not seen as "good content", so ofcourse they're allowed to critisize it. So in theory, TTG did not do their job well with providing good content. Saying that you'd like to see the consumer "doing better" is like saying that a farmer in poverty should run for president because he doesn't like the government - it's stupid. TTG is specialized in creating games, consumers are not, so ofcourse the consumers couldn't "do better" because they lack the talent and experience.

      It wasn't for the lack of trying.
      

      Honestly season 3 had a pretty difficult development they had to scratch amd restart several times so it probably was a time problem

        Loading editor
    • Mrtyrant wrote:

      Tdfern14 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Tesshu wrote:
      If you think S3 "sucked", i wanna see you do BETTER...

      "If you think __ sucked, then do it better!"

      By far one of the most ignorant arguments ever made. TTG makes games for their consumers, therefore it is their "job" to deliver good content to us, or else people will stop buying the product. Season 3 for example was for some people not seen as "good content", so ofcourse they're allowed to critisize it. So in theory, TTG did not do their job well with providing good content. Saying that you'd like to see the consumer "doing better" is like saying that a farmer in poverty should run for president because he doesn't like the government - it's stupid. TTG is specialized in creating games, consumers are not, so ofcourse the consumers couldn't "do better" because they lack the talent and experience.

      It wasn't for the lack of trying.
      

      Honestly season 3 had a pretty difficult development they had to scratch amd restart several times so it probably was a time problem

      Clearly thats the problem with Telltale Games, they always to release their games a bit fast, which results in rushed development of the writing and character game aspects as well as game bugs and glitches. It would be nice if they took their time to polish the game up a bit to make sure everything runs smoothly.
      
        Loading editor
    • Tdfern14 wrote:

      Mrtyrant wrote:

      Tdfern14 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Tesshu wrote:
      If you think S3 "sucked", i wanna see you do BETTER...

      "If you think __ sucked, then do it better!"

      By far one of the most ignorant arguments ever made. TTG makes games for their consumers, therefore it is their "job" to deliver good content to us, or else people will stop buying the product. Season 3 for example was for some people not seen as "good content", so ofcourse they're allowed to critisize it. So in theory, TTG did not do their job well with providing good content. Saying that you'd like to see the consumer "doing better" is like saying that a farmer in poverty should run for president because he doesn't like the government - it's stupid. TTG is specialized in creating games, consumers are not, so ofcourse the consumers couldn't "do better" because they lack the talent and experience.

      It wasn't for the lack of trying.
      

      Honestly season 3 had a pretty difficult development they had to scratch amd restart several times so it probably was a time problem

      Clearly thats the problem with Telltale Games, they always to release their games a bit fast, which results in rushed development of the writing and character game aspects as well as game bugs and glitches. It would be nice if they took their time to polish the game up a bit to make sure everything runs smoothly.
      

      I agree telltale is a great developer but they need to stop releasing so many games at once and focus more on their development because quality always beat quantity

        Loading editor
    • Exactly Mrtyrant 

      The problem with video games today especially with game developers such as EA & Activision they want to extract much money from the consumer as possible and making half assed games (Capitalism at it's finest). They are missing the point of how great games worked.

        Loading editor
    • I do hope that they add every great element of S1 and add to S4, i think that S4 will def be the best one in the series if TT listen to their fans.

        Loading editor
    • Tesshu wrote:
      I do hope that they add every great element of S1 and add to S4, i think that S4 will def be the best one in the series if TT listen to their fans.

      That´s because is going to be the last one

        Loading editor
    • Mrtyrant wrote:

      Tesshu wrote:
      I do hope that they add every great element of S1 and add to S4, i think that S4 will def be the best one in the series if TT listen to their fans.

      That´s because is going to be the last one

      Well as they say "better make the last one count". Also they have the writer from Season 1 on board, so that makes it good.
      
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message