• Do you think Madison is Rick's sister? Think about it, we don't know what her maiden name is, so it could possibly be Grimes and they both were both born in the 1970's so they're pretty much the same age. And yes, Rick grew up in Georgia and Madison grew up in Alabama, but what if their parents split, with their father taking Rick and their mother taking Madison. Madison never had a good relationship with her father, but Rick did. This could be why Rick rarely mentions his mother and why Madison never mentioned Rick and didn't go visit him while he was in a coma, because they didn't get to see each other often.

    Maybe Fear The Walking Dead is a television adaption of TWD The Alien and at the end of the series, Madison will tell who ever is with her about Rick and to find him.

      Loading editor
    • Scarlet-Lafontaine
      Scarlet-Lafontaine removed this reply because:
      I take my opinion back
      21:49, February 13, 2017
      This reply has been removed
    • I doubt it.

        Loading editor
    • There is nothing to suggest this, you're literally trying to shoehorn in a connection. There's been no suggestion that Rick has a sister, or even a sibling in the TV series. We don't need all of the details about a character, we don't know Lori's maiden name so she could've been Merle's and Daryl's long lost sister. 

      Using being born in the 1970s is really illogical and makes the point even weaker as it's trying to find a way to connect it by almost implying that only those two were born in around the 1970s. The strained relationship between parents? Incredibly common, children tend to have a weaker relationship with one of their parents, it ranges. 

        Loading editor
    • I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

        Loading editor
    • I love this wiki's stupid discussions sometimes, man

        Loading editor
    • I found this video that might support my theory: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ceLJf8Ljkw

        Loading editor
    • That doesn't really back up anything...

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote: I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

      So I'm losing my mentality because I came up with a logical theory?

        Loading editor
    • It really isn't.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote: It really isn't.

      I think is. It's better than the theory that the FTWD cast are The Whisperers.

        Loading editor
    • I'll agree with Riwee that it's pretty dumb, but at the same time, AMC's pretty dumb, so I could see it happening

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

      So I'm losing my mentality because I came up with a logical theory?

      It's not logical in the slightest. It's stupid.

        Loading editor
    • I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

      So I'm losing my mentality because I came up with a logical theory?

      It's not logical in the slightest. It's stupid.

      says the guy who posts the dumbest replies/comments.

        Loading editor
    • I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

      So I'm losing my mentality because I came up with a logical theory?

      It's not logical in the slightest. It's stupid.

      What if it turns out I'm right?

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

      So I'm losing my mentality because I came up with a logical theory?

      It's not logical in the slightest. It's stupid.

      says the guy who posts the dumbest replies/comments.

      Dead shaggy

      Holy fuck you got me

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

      So I'm losing my mentality because I came up with a logical theory?
      It's not logical in the slightest. It's stupid.
      What if it turns out I'm right?

      Then the show would have done something stupid?

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote: I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

      So I'm losing my mentality because I came up with a logical theory?
      It's not logical in the slightest. It's stupid.
      What if it turns out I'm right?

      Then the show would have done something stupid?

      Well wouldn't that be a first, Cam?

      After all, this is the same show who featured a sitcom montage of the biggest antagonist bonding with a child, and had people 1v1ng a tank, blowing up a group of people with an RPG without making a sound, killing zombies with a chain and a license plate, stabbing armed people on the shoulder when they clearly could have aimed for the neck or the back, getting bitten because they stared too hard at a picture and had no peripheral vision, switching on and off between being totally fine with killing zombies and refusing to do it for no reason at all, refusing to kill an obviously evil person and then lying about it and putting the whole group in danger, hallucinating about people they never even interacted with before dying, making and lying down on a bed of dead zombies, legit thinking they could kill every zombie in the world by themselves, going GRAAAAAAAH at a zombie for no reason, getting mad after having to be saved from a zombie because they "called DIBS", telling a seriously pissed off person who is clearly stronger than them "I'm smarter than you", using a fire hose to kill zombies instead of saving the months worth amount of water for themselves, almost shooting one of their friend's head off with a rifle because they thought he was a zombie, telling a teenager who wants to commit suicide that they totally should do it and then thinking they were right, awkwardly forcing someone to eat applesauce, legit thinking they were descendants of wolves, shooting at a grenade on a zombie (which instead of blowing everyone to bits like it should, just knocked them back), the antagonist of the show killing off every male inhabitant of a community for some reason, getting bit by a zombie but then being completely okay because "it got [them] right on the bandage", yelling the name of a character when they're dying only to have said character immediately forget about their existence... Yeah, when has the show ever done something stupid?

        Loading editor
    • Nah.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:
      There is nothing to suggest this, you're literally trying to shoehorn in a connection. There's been no suggestion that Rick has a sister, or even a sibling in the TV series. We don't need all of the details about a character, we don't know Lori's maiden name so she could've been Merle's and Daryl's long lost sister. 

      Using being born in the 1970s is really illogical and makes the point even weaker as it's trying to find a way to connect it by almost implying that only those two were born in around the 1970s. The strained relationship between parents? Incredibly common, children tend to have a weaker relationship with one of their parents, it ranges. 

      I agree.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote: It really isn't.

      I think is. It's better than the theory that the FTWD cast are The Whisperers.

      Both theories are illogical and pretty bad. 

        Loading editor
    • "As of right now, no, there is no plan," Fear producer Dave Erickson tells ComicBook.com. "From a narrative perspective, nevermind the geography of it all, I think it would be too difficult to pull off. I don't think there's anything, as far as I've read in the comic, I don't think there's any trackway for that either. It's such a complicated proposition and I think for the time being, the two shows just need to exist in their own spheres."

        Loading editor
    • I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:


      ZukeTheDuke wrote: I think I should stop looking at discussions, this is just making me lose faith in the mentality of the people who theorise here...

      So I'm losing my mentality because I came up with a logical theory?
      It's not logical in the slightest. It's stupid.
      What if it turns out I'm right?
      Then the show would have done something stupid?
      Well wouldn't that be a first, Cam?

      After all, this is the same show who featured a sitcom montage of the biggest antagonist bonding with a child, and had people 1v1ng a tank, blowing up a group of people with an RPG without making a sound, killing zombies with a chain and a license plate, stabbing armed people on the shoulder when they clearly could have aimed for the neck or the back, getting bitten because they stared too hard at a picture and had no peripheral vision, switching on and off between being totally fine with killing zombies and refusing to do it for no reason at all, refusing to kill an obviously evil person and then lying about it and putting the whole group in danger, hallucinating about people they never even interacted with before dying, making and lying down on a bed of dead zombies, legit thinking they could kill every zombie in the world by themselves, going GRAAAAAAAH at a zombie for no reason, getting mad after having to be saved from a zombie because they "called DIBS", telling a seriously pissed off person who is clearly stronger than them "I'm smarter than you", using a fire hose to kill zombies instead of saving the months worth amount of water for themselves, almost shooting one of their friend's head off with a rifle because they thought he was a zombie, telling a teenager who wants to commit suicide that they totally should do it and then thinking they were right, awkwardly forcing someone to eat applesauce, legit thinking they were descendants of wolves, shooting at a grenade on a zombie (which instead of blowing everyone to bits like it should, just knocked them back), the antagonist of the show killing off every male inhabitant of a community for some reason, getting bit by a zombie but then being completely okay because "it got [them] right on the bandage", yelling the name of a character when they're dying only to have said character immediately forget about their existence... Yeah, when has the show ever done something stupid?

      I never said the show's never done anything wrong. Clam down noodleboy

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote: "As of right now, no, there is no plan," Fear producer Dave Erickson tells ComicBook.com. "From a narrative perspective, nevermind the geography of it all, I think it would be too difficult to pull off. I don't think there's anything, as far as I've read in the comic, I don't think there's any trackway for that either. It's such a complicated proposition and I think for the time being, the two shows just need to exist in their own spheres."

      "As of right now"

        Loading editor
    • Yes, because something always comes off those words. He literally gave reasons on why it wouldn't work at this point, trying to push it won't win you anything. lmao

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote: Yes, because something always comes off those words. He literally gave reasons on why it wouldn't work at this point, trying to push it won't win you anything. lmao

      The producers have been known to lie in the past.

        Loading editor
    • There's a difference between lying and changing their minds, it's not like they're saying shit won't ever happen only to bamboozle us into believing it and then it happens. And what lies have they really given, if you'd humour me. You're really grasping at straws to back up your point, now.

        Loading editor
    • They lied about Negan's victim to protect the surprise and someone lied about the show toning down the violence, so yeah they lied before. Hell, Kirkman even lied about aliens causing the apocalypse just to get the Walking Dead published in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • How did they lie about the victim? It's not like they said it's not Abraham he's still alive kids. And er, the whole alien thing? That's probably the only real lie, it was a desperation tactic because zombies is so commonly used. Aliens aren't.

        Loading editor
    • Okay you got me there at the whole victim lying, but even then. It doesn't even work with the logic you're pulling at all, it's completely different. You're literally arguing for the sake of arguing to try and get a point across what isn't working. Sorry, kid. 

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote: Okay you got me there at the whole victim lying, but even then. It doesn't even work with the logic you're pulling at all, it's completely different. You're literally arguing for the sake of arguing to try and get a point across what isn't working. Sorry, kid. 

      Even if it doesn't seem like a good idea, it can't be ruled out. Think about it for once, why would they make a spin-off if it doesn't have any connection to the original show?

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote: Okay you got me there at the whole victim lying, but even then. It doesn't even work with the logic you're pulling at all, it's completely different. You're literally arguing for the sake of arguing to try and get a point across what isn't working. Sorry, kid. 

      P.S. Your being pretty immature yourself, calling me a kid just because I don't have the same opinion as you.

        Loading editor
    • To put it bluntly, cash in on how popular The Walking Dead is, they also wanted to provide a story what doesn't focus on any relation to ol Rick and the rest of the characters in the main show if I recall correctly, which is why the show's based in a completely different location. Kirkman even said it was also primarily to allow it to be original with its own thing instead of being tethered by the comics.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote: To put it bluntly, cash in on how popular The Walking Dead is, they also wanted to provide a story what doesn't focus on any relation to ol Rick and the rest of the characters in the main show if I recall correctly, which is why the show's based in a completely different location.

      If that's the case they could've not even had set in The Walking Dead universe and just be it's own stand alone thing.

        Loading editor
    • Which it primarily is, they just wanted to use The Walking Dead to get it hyped and cash in on how popular the show is.

        Loading editor
    • My God, why is it always that Wwefan2 tries to mix multiple medias with eachother, makes just stupid theories like this one, I mean wtf? So me and my friends are related because we're both born in the same year? This is absolutely just fanfiction level of shitty theories. You need LOGICAL reasons to back up a theory, not a shit explanation like: "well dey r born in de saem yeer, so dey r related!!!!1111!!!"

        Loading editor
    • YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote: My God, why is it always that Wwefan2 tries to mix multiple medias with eachother, makes just stupid theories like this one, I mean wtf? So me and my friends are related because we're both born in the same year? This is absolutely just fanfiction level of shitty theories. You need LOGICAL reasons to back up a theory, not a shit explanation like: "well dey r born in de saem yeer, so dey r related!!!!1111!!!"

      I didn't say just because they were born on the same year means they were related, I meant that they are probably close to eachother's age like Rick and Jeffrey.

        Loading editor
    • I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.

      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.

        Loading editor
    • I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.

      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.

      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.

        Loading editor
    • lololol

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.

      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.

      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.

      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:


      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.

      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:


      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.

      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.

      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.

        Loading editor
    • Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:


      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.

      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:


      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.

      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?

      I don't really want anything from you, I'm just saying

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:



      Wwefan2 wrote:



      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.
      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?

      damn boi, you're pretty mad

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:


      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:



      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:



      Wwefan2 wrote:



      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.
      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?
      damn boi, you're pretty mad

      I'm not mad, just disappointed.

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:



      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:



      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:




      Wwefan2 wrote:




      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.
      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?
      damn boi, you're pretty mad
      I'm not mad, just disappointed.

      Okay Dad

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:



      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:




      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:




      Wwefan2 wrote:




      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.
      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?
      damn boi, you're pretty mad
      I'm not mad, just disappointed.
      Okay Dad

      Chris Benoit's a better father!

        Loading editor
    • My nama Jeff LOL

        Loading editor
    • I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:
      My nama Jeff LOL

      RIP dead meme

        Loading editor
    • Madison Clark -> MADison -> MAD = Mutually Assured Destruction -> term created by secretary Robert McNamara to describe a potential outcome of the cold war with the Soviet Union -> Soviet Union were communists -> Fidel Castro was a communist -> Fidel Castro died in 2016 -> Gene Wilder died in 2016 -> Gene Wilder played Willy Wonka, owner of a chocolate factory -> chocolate and candy in general can cause diabetes -> Wilford Brimley is famous online for the odd way he says "diabeetus" -> Wilford Brimley Cat is an internet sensation -> Grumpy Cat is also a feline internet sensation -> grumpiness is often associated with old age -> Dale or Hershel are both pretty good examples of a grumpy old man -> both have traveled with the main group at some point -> Rick Grimes is more often than not the leader of the group -> Madison Clark = Rick Grimes.


      It all makes sense now you guys.

        Loading editor
    • Confirmed quick someone update their relationship sections!!

        Loading editor
    • ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:
      My nama Jeff LOL

      RIP dead meme

      Says the dude who went from no avatar to a Pepe avatar to a gopnik avatar

        Loading editor
    • The fact this thread still exists makes me wish I was

      1498061300737
        Loading editor
    • I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:
      My nama Jeff LOL
      RIP dead meme
      Says the dude who went from no avatar to a Pepe avatar to a gopnik avatar

      It's sad because it's true

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:
      The fact this thread still exists makes me wish I was
      1498061300737

      Max Payne's face just reeks of smugness.

        Loading editor
    • Not sure. It's possible.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:




      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:




      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:





      Wwefan2 wrote:





      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.
      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?
      damn boi, you're pretty mad
      I'm not mad, just disappointed.
      Okay Dad
      Chris Benoit's a better father!

      Oh my God, Riwee. This happened like 10 years ago, let it rest.

        Loading editor
    • CamTheWoot wrote:
      Riley Heligo wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:




      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:





      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:





      Wwefan2 wrote:





      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.
      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?
      damn boi, you're pretty mad
      I'm not mad, just disappointed.
      Okay Dad
      Chris Benoit's a better father!
      Oh my God, Riwee. This happened like 10 years ago, let it rest.

      And 9/11 happened almost 16 years ago and people still go on about that.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:

      CamTheWoot wrote:
      Riley Heligo wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      CamTheWoot wrote:
      ZukeTheDuke wrote:
      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:




      Wwefan2 wrote:

      ZukeTheDuke wrote:





      Wwefan2 wrote:

      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote:





      Wwefan2 wrote:





      I Have No Tommy and I Must Scream wrote: YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE MY TINFOIL THEORY, IT'S AMAZING AND IT MAKES SENSE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A HUGE MEANIE

      Congrats your make yourself look like a fool.
      Yes, I'm the one grasping at straws and trying to prove a connection that very clearly is not there and getting defensive and salty when people point out I'm being stupid.
      I'm not being defensive and salty for people calling me stupid, but when you call me mental just because of a theory then yeah I going to defend myself, I'm not just going to let you bully me around.
      It doesn't make you look mental, it makes you look like a 12 year old fanboy who watches 2012 PewDiePie and thinks "dis gaem kool!!", and then you REALLY get into this shit like crack cocaine and because of that addiction you start to get desperate looking for unneeded answers.
      I'll have you know that I actually don't watch PewDiePie.
      Wow, no fucking shit Sherlock, it was an "example" if you may call it so.
      It's hard to tell when someone is being serious or not online.
      Well, what do you want me to do now? Feel sorry for you for not detecting my "sarcasm"?
      damn boi, you're pretty mad
      I'm not mad, just disappointed.
      Okay Dad
      Chris Benoit's a better father!
      Oh my God, Riwee. This happened like 10 years ago, let it rest.

      And 9/11 happened almost 16 years ago and people still go on about that.

      9/11 is a choice

        Loading editor
    • PewDiePie is a popular YouTube let's player -> Markiplier is a popular YouTube let's player -> Markiplier is partially Hawaiian -> Hawaii is a series of islands full of volcanoes -> Indonesia is a series of islands full of volcanoes -> Indonesia was forced to assist and provide for Japanese soldiers during World War II -> Japan is the birthplace of tentacle hentai -> Squidward Tentacles is a character in SpongeBob who has tentacles -> there is a crappasta on the internet known as Squidward's Suicide -> this creepypasta was later moved to Trollpasta wiki -> Hitler.exe was also a popular Trollpasta -> Donald Trump is often compared to Adolf Hitler by sheltered libtard snowflakes who have no idea what they are talking about -> Donald Trump is a Republican president -> George Bush is a Republican president -> Bush did 9/11

      PewDiePie did 9/11 confirmed.

      I can keep doing these until the end of time.

        Loading editor
    • This is so pointless this forum. 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message