• Apparently there is a confirmation if I'm not mistaken about Garret Dillshunt to play the role for Negan. For more info go to google and type up The walking Dead Garret Dillshunt as Negan. You can pick any website to read more info. Anyhow I'm so stoked about this news. I'm curious of how AMC will pull this off because Negan dropped hell of f-bombs in the comic series. What do you guys think about Garret Dillshunt playing the role of Negan? Are you up for it or you think somebody else could be better for the role?

      Loading editor
    • No, he addressed them via twitter and said that he's a fan but not [currently] slated to portray Negan. However, I would enjoy seeing him play the role

        Loading editor
    • He probably auditioned and didn't get the role. He knows Negan is supposed to film on the 19 of November so he's trolling majority of us via Twitter. If he did get the role AMC wouldn't let him post such heavy hints.

        Loading editor
    • TDWP A wrote:
      He probably auditioned and didn't get the role. He knows Negan is supposed to film on the 19 of November so he's trolling majority of us via Twitter. If he did get the role AMC wouldn't let him post such heavy hints.

      He didn't exactly troll anyone. He simply mentioned he'd be reading Compendium 3. And besides, why does he gain by trolling that? 

      As a devil's advocate, what's your views on Scott Gimple having followed him? Doesn't really seem like he'd follow someone who didn't get the role

        Loading editor
    • TDWP A wrote: He probably auditioned and didn't get the role. He knows Negan is supposed to film on the 19 of November so he's trolling majority of us via Twitter. If he did get the role AMC wouldn't let him post such heavy hints.

      Hey before you throw tomatoes at somebody try proof-reading before applying to anybody ! I said if I'm not mistaken in other words I'm not sure if it's being rumored or confirmed about him getting the part. I have you noticed I try to give the fans a heads up and which is kind of me. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES so before throwing tomatoes at someone start proof reading before accusing someone. REMEMBER THAT !

        Loading editor
    • SethMacMillan wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:
      He probably auditioned and didn't get the role. He knows Negan is supposed to film on the 19 of November so he's trolling majority of us via Twitter. If he did get the role AMC wouldn't let him post such heavy hints.

      He didn't exactly troll anyone. He simply mentioned he'd be reading Compendium 3. And besides, why does he gain by trolling that? 

      As a devil's advocate, what's your views on Scott Gimple having followed him? Doesn't really seem like he'd follow someone who didn't get the role

      Thanks for the back up man.

        Loading editor
    • Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote: He probably auditioned and didn't get the role. He knows Negan is supposed to film on the 19 of November so he's trolling majority of us via Twitter. If he did get the role AMC wouldn't let him post such heavy hints.

      Hey before you throw tomatoes at somebody try proof-reading before applying to anybody !

      I said if I'm not mistaken in other words I'm not sure if it's being rumored or confirmed about him getting the part. I have you noticed I try to give the fans a heads up and which is kind of me. PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES so before throwing tomatoes at someone start proof reading before accusing someone. REMEMBER THAT !

      What the fuck? Where did I exactly "throw tomatoes"? My tone wasn't even bad towards you. Read my comment again, in a calmer tone than what you think mine was...

        Loading editor
    • In a way you accuse me of trolling everybody and there for you are. Like I said proof-read peoples comments before starting a riot. REMEMBER THAT !

        Loading editor
    • Dburke wrote:
      In a way you accuse me of trolling everybody and there for you are. Like I said proof-read peoples comments before starting a riot. REMEMBER THAT !

      I don't know if you're stupid or just butthurt but I didn't say in my comment nor mentioned that you were trolling.

      So before you capitalize-shout me thinking you're some sort of a keyboard warrior, check my comment again and see that the one who is trolling is Garret.

        Loading editor
    • TDWP A wrote:

      Dburke wrote:
      In a way you accuse me of trolling everybody and there for you are. Like I said proof-read peoples comments before starting a riot. REMEMBER THAT !

      I don't know if you're stupid or just butthurt but I didn't say in my comment nor mentioned that you were trolling.

      So before you capitalize-shout me thinking you're some sort of a keyboard warrior, check my comment again and see that the one who is trolling is Garret.

      First of all it was only being RUMORED, that Garret is going to play the part. Okay you know what? I'm not here to argue with smartasses like you ! I'm here to give my thoughts and opinions. You know what I see whats going on here. You simply said that "He knows Negan is supposed to be film on the 19th on November so he's trolling us." I see, you acting like I don't know my ass from my elbow. HA nice try asshole. I'm not fucking senile.

        Loading editor
    • Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:

      Dburke wrote:
      In a way you accuse me of trolling everybody and there for you are. Like I said proof-read peoples comments before starting a riot. REMEMBER THAT !
      I don't know if you're stupid or just butthurt but I didn't say in my comment nor mentioned that you were trolling.

      So before you capitalize-shout me thinking you're some sort of a keyboard warrior, check my comment again and see that the one who is trolling is Garret.

      First of all it was only being RUMORED, that Garret is going to play the part. Okay you know what? I'm not here to argue with smartasses like you ! I'm here to give my thoughts and opinions. You know what I see whats going on here. You simply said that "He knows Negan is supposed to be film on the 19th on November so he's trolling us." I see, you acting like I don't know my ass from my elbow. HA nice try asshole. I'm not fucking senile.

      Actually I made a mistake but Negan is supposed to film from the 9th of November to the 19th.

        Loading editor
    • TDWP A wrote:

      Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:

      Dburke wrote:
      In a way you accuse me of trolling everybody and there for you are. Like I said proof-read peoples comments before starting a riot. REMEMBER THAT !
      I don't know if you're stupid or just butthurt but I didn't say in my comment nor mentioned that you were trolling.

      So before you capitalize-shout me thinking you're some sort of a keyboard warrior, check my comment again and see that the one who is trolling is Garret.

      First of all it was only being RUMORED, that Garret is going to play the part. Okay you know what? I'm not here to argue with smartasses like you ! I'm here to give my thoughts and opinions. You know what I see whats going on here. You simply said that "He knows Negan is supposed to be film on the 19th on November so he's trolling us." I see, you acting like I don't know my ass from my elbow. HA nice try asshole. I'm not fucking senile.

      Actually I made a mistake but Negan is supposed to film from the 9th of November to the 19th.

      Right in other words it's not official until they find an actor to play Negan as of the 19th.

        Loading editor
    • Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:

      Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:


      Dburke wrote:
      In a way you accuse me of trolling everybody and there for you are. Like I said proof-read peoples comments before starting a riot. REMEMBER THAT !
      I don't know if you're stupid or just butthurt but I didn't say in my comment nor mentioned that you were trolling.

      So before you capitalize-shout me thinking you're some sort of a keyboard warrior, check my comment again and see that the one who is trolling is Garret.

      First of all it was only being RUMORED, that Garret is going to play the part. Okay you know what? I'm not here to argue with smartasses like you ! I'm here to give my thoughts and opinions. You know what I see whats going on here. You simply said that "He knows Negan is supposed to be film on the 19th on November so he's trolling us." I see, you acting like I don't know my ass from my elbow. HA nice try asshole. I'm not fucking senile.
      Actually I made a mistake but Negan is supposed to film from the 9th of November to the 19th.
      Right in other words it's not official until they find an actor to play Negan as of the 19th.

      Imo I think they already casted him but were obligated to post the casting call for it to be called "fair". I want to think it's Jon Hamm but he's too expensive. His salary per episode for Mad Men was only $275,000.

        Loading editor
    • TDWP A wrote:

      Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:

      Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:


      Dburke wrote:
      In a way you accuse me of trolling everybody and there for you are. Like I said proof-read peoples comments before starting a riot. REMEMBER THAT !
      I don't know if you're stupid or just butthurt but I didn't say in my comment nor mentioned that you were trolling.

      So before you capitalize-shout me thinking you're some sort of a keyboard warrior, check my comment again and see that the one who is trolling is Garret.

      First of all it was only being RUMORED, that Garret is going to play the part. Okay you know what? I'm not here to argue with smartasses like you ! I'm here to give my thoughts and opinions. You know what I see whats going on here. You simply said that "He knows Negan is supposed to be film on the 19th on November so he's trolling us." I see, you acting like I don't know my ass from my elbow. HA nice try asshole. I'm not fucking senile.
      Actually I made a mistake but Negan is supposed to film from the 9th of November to the 19th.
      Right in other words it's not official until they find an actor to play Negan as of the 19th.

      Imo I think they already casted him but were obligated to post the casting call for it to be called "fair". I want to think it's Jon Hamm but he's too expensive. His salary per episode for Mad Men was only $275,000.

      That's true you really can't blame AMC though. But I have to say I'm hyped as hell for this. Man, this is really going to be good. You know I'm curious about how will AMC pull this off because Negan dropped hell of f-bombs in the comic series. So I'm really curious how Kirkman pull this off on the TV series version.

        Loading editor
    • Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:

      Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:


      Dburke wrote:

      TDWP A wrote:


      Dburke wrote:
      In a way you accuse me of trolling everybody and there for you are. Like I said proof-read peoples comments before starting a riot. REMEMBER THAT !
      I don't know if you're stupid or just butthurt but I didn't say in my comment nor mentioned that you were trolling.

      So before you capitalize-shout me thinking you're some sort of a keyboard warrior, check my comment again and see that the one who is trolling is Garret.

      First of all it was only being RUMORED, that Garret is going to play the part. Okay you know what? I'm not here to argue with smartasses like you ! I'm here to give my thoughts and opinions. You know what I see whats going on here. You simply said that "He knows Negan is supposed to be film on the 19th on November so he's trolling us." I see, you acting like I don't know my ass from my elbow. HA nice try asshole. I'm not fucking senile.
      Actually I made a mistake but Negan is supposed to film from the 9th of November to the 19th.
      Right in other words it's not official until they find an actor to play Negan as of the 19th.
      Imo I think they already casted him but were obligated to post the casting call for it to be called "fair". I want to think it's Jon Hamm but he's too expensive. His salary per episode for Mad Men was only $275,000.
      That's true you really can't blame AMC though. But I have to say I'm hyped as hell for this. Man, this is really going to be good. You know I'm curious about how will AMC pull this off because Negan dropped hell of f-bombs in the comic series. So I'm really curious how Kirkman pull this off on the TV series version.

      I'm sure they'll let Negan say "fuck" but it will be censored on TV but not on Blu-Ray.

      There's a rumor going around now that Steven Ogg is playing Negan.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah I read about that. more than likely they will censor it like you said. I wish AMC couldn't have sensored it because look at Breaking Bad with WalterWhite with Bryan Cranston. They let him drop off hell of f-bombs. If that could happen with Breaking Bad so that aspect should happen with The Walking Dead.

        Loading editor
    • Not everyone wants to hear foul language.  I hope they don't have him drop too many f-bombs. You don't need to curse to be an effective, compelling character.   I  don't read the comics so I don't have the raunchy Negan as a reference.  That's also true for many millions of fans of the TV series.  Hopefully AMC will handle it well.  I don't think TWD will lose fans or viewers if Negan doesn't curse a lot.  A character can be intimidating without cursing.  

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      Not everyone wants to hear foul language.  I hope they don't have him drop too many f-bombs. You don't need to curse to be an effective, compelling character.   I  don't read the comics so I don't have the raunchy Negan as a reference.  That's also true for many millions of fans of the TV series.  Hopefully AMC will handle it well.  I don't think TWD will lose fans or viewers if Negan doesn't curse a lot.  A character can be intimidating without cursing.  

      Ok, let's bring Daryl into the comics except he won't have a crossbow, Merle never existed, his hair is completely different and he has no ability to survive. Oh, and he had no abusive or poverty stricken upbringing. 

      That's what Negan would be like if they censor him a great deal. Half the character, gone.

        Loading editor
    • Well Seth, then they need to move the show to HBO because AMC is not going ot have a dozen f-words in every episode Negan appears. 

      If you haven't noticed, the show doesn't always follow the comics.  If a character's intimidation factor is defined by his profanity then I guess, Hannibal Lecter, The Terminator and the Predator are all cream puffs next to Negan, right? 

      Not all characters personalities and behavior follow the comics. 

      What do you think they'll do with his dialogue?  Is Walking Dead going to go from PG-13+ to "R" rated?  I don't think so.  Remember cursing on TV is a relatively new phenomenon in the last decade or so.  Good character development and writing is much more important than coarse language and smut.

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      Well Seth, then they need to move the show to HBO because AMC is not going ot have a dozen f-words in every episode Negan appears. 

      If you haven't noticed, the show doesn't always follow the comics.  If a character's intimidation factor is defined by his profanity then I guess, Hannibal Lecter, The Terminator and the Predator are all cream puffs next to Negan, right? 

      Not all characters personalities and behavior follow the comics. 

      What do you think they'll do with his dialogue?  Is Walking Dead going to go from PG-13+ to "R" rated?  I don't think so.  Remember cursing on TV is a relatively new phenomenon in the last decade or so.  Good character development and writing is much more important than coarse language and smut.

      And if you haven't noticed equally, without the comics more than half the show wouldn't exist. I personally sincerely doubt they will not allow Negan to use one of his two signatures (Lucille and the f-bomb). As well, they've even covered this subject on the website (http://www.thewalkingdead.com/how-the-fk-will-negan-speak-in-twd/) in which Jeffrey Dean Morgan answered Entertainment Weekly:

      EW: The foul language is an issue.

      JDM: Look, it’s a speed bump. I’m not going to say it’s an issue because they’re working on it. We’re going to push AMC — the plan is to push them as far as they can because it’s who Negan is. He uses some colorful language. And I use some colorful language. And reading the comic, it’s important. So we’ll see where that lands. It’s our intention that this character is going to leap off the pages of the comic book. It’s very important that that’s who it is. Some of the characters there’s much more leeway, but Negan is a guy that you want to keep as true as possible, and that would be how I want to play him as well

      And, smut? The show is centered around walking corpses, murder, some cases almost rape and consistent violence. I doubt language should be the biggest issue people should have if it's about ratings. 

      I'm not saying Negan's intimidation factor is at all due to his language, but half of his personality is derived from his very "colorful" language. Censoring Negan would be removing a lot of what made people want to see him on screen. Cursing isn't new to television, the freedom of certain words is (such as the use of shit on cable television without censorship). It would be on par with not allowing Jesse Pinkman to say bitch, half the character's quirks would be gone.

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      Well Seth, then they need to move the show to HBO because AMC is not going ot have a dozen f-words in every episode Negan appears. 

      If you haven't noticed, the show doesn't always follow the comics.  If a character's intimidation factor is defined by his profanity then I guess, Hannibal Lecter, The Terminator and the Predator are all cream puffs next to Negan, right? 

      Not all characters personalities and behavior follow the comics. 

      What do you think they'll do with his dialogue?  Is Walking Dead going to go from PG-13+ to "R" rated?  I don't think so.  Remember cursing on TV is a relatively new phenomenon in the last decade or so.  Good character development and writing is much more important than coarse language and smut.

      His intimidation isnt affected by his words, but the core of the character is.

      Negan's that type of guy who doesnt give a fuck about what others think about him. His freespirited and vulgar vocabulary plays into that. He's unpredictable in action as well in dialogue, you never know what he'll say or do next. That's why people like him, he plays with people's expectations. He's also very charismatic and incredibly smart, which the vulgarity of his language helps kinda mask, which again makes him fun and a wildcard.

      Even if they cant go down the F-word route completely, he NEEDS to be a shittalker. If he ends up being a smooth-talker or overly stoic, I'm fucking done with the show forever.

      I'm gonna show an example of classic Negan. This is the guy we want. The calm, smug motherfucker who will tell you he'll kill the hell out of you as if it's a regular thing with a big smile on his face. 

      Negan628
        Loading editor
    • There's a big difference between "bitch"  and Negan going all Samuel Jackson on everyone.  Lucille won't be a problem considering all the other violence. 

      I guess different people have different sensitivities and AMC has to figure out how to strike a balance between turning off fans and feeding comic book fans the red meat they're expecting.

      Personally, I don't mind the WD violence because it's almost cartoonish.  I don't like language when it's gratuitous(ala Samuel Jackson).  I don't need to see softcore porn especially if it's not integral to the story.  As you can imagine, I don't watch Game of Thrones.

      Breaking Bad was brilliant and didn't lose any of that brilliance in it's original broadcast version even though it left our the nudity and f-words.

      Will, you stop watching if Negan doesn't say more than one f-word per episode or is bleeped?  I don't think so.  Especially if he's still a mega-badass.

      We shall see in April.  In the meantime . . .

      Merry Christmas!

        Loading editor
    • No, I'll happily watch if they bleep out or actually censor the word itself but not if Negan does not say it at all

        Loading editor
    • Lavendeln wrote:
      Glegakis wrote:
      Well Seth, then they need to move the show to HBO because AMC is not going ot have a dozen f-words in every episode Negan appears. 

      If you haven't noticed, the show doesn't always follow the comics.  If a character's intimidation factor is defined by his profanity then I guess, Hannibal Lecter, The Terminator and the Predator are all cream puffs next to Negan, right? 

      Not all characters personalities and behavior follow the comics. 

      What do you think they'll do with his dialogue?  Is Walking Dead going to go from PG-13+ to "R" rated?  I don't think so.  Remember cursing on TV is a relatively new phenomenon in the last decade or so.  Good character development and writing is much more important than coarse language and smut.

      His intimidation isnt affected by his words, but the core of the character is.

      Negan's that type of guy who doesnt give a f**k about what others think about him. His freespirited and vulgar vocabulary plays into that. He's unpredictable in action as well in dialogue, you never know what he'll say or do next. That's why people like him, he plays with people's expectations. He's also very charismatic and incredibly smart, which the vulgarity of his language helps kinda mask, which again makes him fun and a wildcard.

      Even if they cant go down the F-word route completely, he NEEDS to be a shittalker. If he ends up being a smooth-talker or overly stoic, I'm f-ing done with the show forever.

      I'm gonna show an example of classic Negan. This is the guy we want. The calm, smug motherfather who will tell you he'll kill the hell out of you as if it's a regular thing with a big smile on his face. 



        Loading editor
    • Well Lave, it actually sounds like your describing Trump in your first paragraph.  I hope you don't mind, "Negan" but I cleaned up your response.

      As I said to Seth, I don't believe you will stop watching the show if Negan only says one f-word per episode.  You might say you will, but you won't.

      Since you are such a Negan aficionado, what all does he do in the comics that's so vile besides cursing and killing?  Is he a racist, a rapist, anti-homosexual or a pedophile?  What else can you tell me about him that makes him not PG-13?

      Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      Well Lave, it actually sounds like your describing Trump in your first paragraph.  I hope you don't mind, "Negan" but I cleaned up your response.

      As I said to Seth, I don't believe you will stop watching the show if Negan only says one f-word per episode.  You might say you will, but you won't.

      Since you are such a Negan aficionado, what all does he do in the comics that's so vile besides cursing and killing?  Is he a racist, a rapist, anti-homosexual or a pedophile?  What else can you tell me about him that makes him not PG-13?

      Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas

      You could call me an Negan aficionado, alright. I even wrote a 56 chapters long fanfic backstory for him. XD (cus the actual comic is hella cryptic about his past, so i gave it a shot.)

      Hehe, actually, those are all opposites of what he is.

      He's not racist (He does point fun at the idea when he's picking his victims, like saying he wont pick that person cus he doesnt wanna look racist, and then after he looks at the other person and says same, race card ), he is anti-rape (He'll literally kill his own men if they try any stuff like that) and anti-sexual violence in general, so not a pedophile either (although he does make such threats, but only to keep his subjects in line). And he isnt against gays either....well, only in the sense that you meant. The fact that all gay characters in the comic are on the opposing side of his in All-Out-War does make them his enemies though, hehe. XD

      He's cool like that. He will kill you and mock people heavily who work for him , but he's got morals. Somewhat twisted ones at times, sure, but morals nonetheless. Not that many TWD villains have that. 

      Oh, and I meant if they completely drop the entire idea of him cursing at all, then I'll drop it, because that's the final ball-drop i can take from the show. Negan needs to be as untouched as possible. A milder vocabulary is fine, a completely no shittalking one isnt. 

        Loading editor
    • Sounds like a code more than morals.  If anything it sounds like he's somewhere between immoral and amoral.  You sound like you've been gettiing fed up with the show anyway.  What's been bugging you?  I have a few things that have been bugging me too, especially in the last episode and in the way Glenn "magically" avoided death.

      You might like this guy on YT.  He does really intelligent analysis of the last 4 episodes.  Here's his take on Ep. 06 07  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fJi5VRkrWw

      Later

        Loading editor
    • Well....the thing that's bugging me is that.....well, they can do better. Just in general. And I respect them wanting to do their own thing at times, that's part of being an adaptation..... But changes that make no sense when they already have material to work with that's good makes my head spin. 

      Instead of going with Denise-Heath which was a relationship that gave both characters some good scenes (and a lil sideplot of their own)....is now dropped so Denise can be a lesbian/bisexual (which is then too kinda dropped it seems)? What brought that on when the character in the comic is never even hinted to be lesbian/bisexual? Why not just make another show character lesbian so Tara (who is also only a show character) can have her relationship, and Denise and Heath could've had theirs? 

      Also, Holly. Holly in the comics has a good arc and ends up doing some pretty memorable things. Then they give her introscene to Francine for no reason, and then they kill her off so I guess Sasha can take Holly's role? With no lines to boot? AMC, what the literal fuck is that about? They need to stop including characters from the comic if they are just gonna make them completely different or give their scenes to new show-chars. It's a crude metaphor, but It's literal cockteasing for the comic fans and they need to stop it. 

      See this thing you wanted to see adapted? You want it? ' Yeah ' Here's a completely different inferior character to replace the already fine character you asked for. Enjoy.

      That's why I want Negan to stay as he is (mostly). Because if they fuck up my legit favorite character, that's it for me.

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      Well Lave, it actually sounds like your describing Trump in your first paragraph.  I hope you don't mind, "Negan" but I cleaned up your response.

      As I said to Seth, I don't believe you will stop watching the show if Negan only says one f-word per episode.  You might say you will, but you won't.

      Since you are such a Negan aficionado, what all does he do in the comics that's so vile besides cursing and killing?  Is he a racist, a rapist, anti-homosexual or a pedophile?  What else can you tell me about him that makes him not PG-13?

      Thanks in advance and Merry Christmas

      He's not racist, anti-homosexual and very against sexual assault. And while you have a point, Negan would be failing to live up to one of the most infamous comic villains in this era. It would alienate me from the entirety of the character. He'd become a more polarizing figure than even Daryl is he's not done right. And that would likely make my interest in the story drop severely.

      What makes him such a vile person is his God complex and forceful use of promising survival to people who kneel to him and promise rewards. He's vile because he's anti-Rick, he controls by fear and by punishment. And yet, he and Rick have similarities. His cursing, his ability to kill, his overall demeanor is damn near psychotic but the sane kind. You'd have to carefully pick him apart to see his morals and ethics. The only thing makes him not PG-13 is the cursing, considering the odd discomfort surrounding violent language

        Loading editor
    • Lave, sounds like the comic version has you torn between it and the TV show. Because you read it first and have a viual in your mind of what should, will or probably will happen, you're frustrated when something happens(or doesn't happen) that you thought was a perfectly good storyline or character arc from the comics. 

      For me, having not read the comics, because of my general knowledge of human behavior, my frustration comes fro, and is directed towards,  writers who write storylines and character behavior that is implausible or farfetched.   That was especially true withe Fear the Walking Dead which I thought was gosh-awful compared to the original.  That's a subject for another day though. 

      I  think political correctness and pressure from the homosexual lobby is why they feel the need  to maintain or introduce same sex relationships.  I mean the whole Aaron thing with the kiss and his boyfriend was so blatantly agenda driven to placate pressures from special interest groups.  Grantrd there was some of that in the comics from what I've heard, but nowadays its thrown in your face on every show.   Realistically, a guy like Negan would probably kill Aaron and Eric the first time he saw them together.  But you know holy hell would rain down on Gimple and Kirkman wrote homophobia of that caliber into the script. 

      Regarding your Holly and Francine observations, truthfully I don't even remember who they are and I watch every episode twice.  And therein lies the problem, there are too many darn characters on the show.  When semi-regular characters stand around almost like extras with no lines, then you know you have a problem.  There needs to be a culling much more far reaching than what the Wolves did.  Maybe that's where Negan comes in.  I was expecting a bunch of deaths in the mid season finale and all they gave us is Deanna.  Cosidering what happened with the church falling, I was shocked and disappointed a bunch of the semi-regulars weren't killed off.   Like I said, too many characters.  What ever happened to Heath?

      Maybe they'll have Negan say "fudge!" and freakin'  Boy would that make your head explode.   LOL 

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      Lave, sounds like the comic version has you torn between it and the TV show. Because you read it first and have a viual in your mind of what should, will or probably will happen, you're frustrated when something happens(or doesn't happen) that you thought was a perfectly good storyline or character arc from the comics. 

      For me, having not read the comics, because of my general knowledge of human behavior, my frustration comes fro, and is directed towards,  writers who write storylines and character behavior that is implausible or farfetched.   That was especially true withe Fear the Walking Dead which I thought was gosh-awful compared to the original.  That's a subject for another day though. 

      I  think political correctness and pressure from the homosexual lobby is why they feel the need  to maintain or introduce same sex relationships.  I mean the whole Aaron thing with the kiss and his boyfriend was so blatantly agenda driven to placate pressures from special interest groups.  Grantrd there was some of that in the comics from what I've heard, but nowadays its thrown in your face on every show.   Realistically, a guy like Negan would probably kill Aaron and Eric the first time he saw them together.  But you know holy hell would rain down on Gimple and Kirkman wrote homophobia of that caliber into the script. 

      Regarding your Holly and Francine observations, truthfully I don't even remember who they are and I watch every episode twice.  And therein lies the problem, there are too many darn characters on the show.  When semi-regular characters stand around almost like extras with no lines, then you know you have a problem.  There needs to be a culling much more far reaching than what the Wolves did.  Maybe that's where Negan comes in.  I was expecting a bunch of deaths in the mid season finale and all they gave us is Deanna.  Cosidering what happened with the church falling, I was shocked and disappointed a bunch of the semi-regulars weren't killed off.   Like I said, too many characters.  What ever happened to Heath?

      Maybe they'll have Negan say "fudge!" and freakin'  Boy would that make your head explode.   LOL 

      The only agenda in place is the story, pressue from what? Eric is dead in the comics.

      I'm pretty sure they kept some characters [and created some to be] homosexual for the fact that people like that exist. So blatantly agenda driven? You mean the two guys that had a 5 second moment on screen because they wanted to establish they had a relationship? The disappoint lies in the fact that SO many people had an issue with that. And realistically you don't know how people work if you genuinely believe there's a homosexual agenda.

        Loading editor
    • Not to get all political on you,  but trust me there's a high pressure agenda in Hollywood and throughout the country from the Left.  That's how we ended up with dudes being able to marry dudes  and bakers and photographers being shut down for not catering to same sex weddings.  See video if your curious about what I'm talking about. 

      http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/shapiro-indiana-and-gay-rights-lie

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      Not to get all political on you,  but trust me there's a high pressure agenda in Hollywood and throughout the country from the Left.  That's how we ended up with dudes being able to marry dudes  and bakers and photographers being shut down for not catering to same sex weddings.  See video if your curious about what I'm talking about. 

      http://www.truthrevolt.org/videos/shapiro-indiana-and-gay-rights-lie

      In this specific case, on a show that's not afraid to kill off anyone [homosexual, straight, Martian, whatever], the nonsensical idea that it's being pressured by an agenda is wrong.

      Aaron and Eric exist before the show, one of which has since been killed off. In TWD, death comes for all no matter what as in case with true life.

      And if Hollywood is being pressured for including people of certain aspects into movies/shows/media, maybe it's because people like that exist. If not done well, I can see why people would claim "Oh, they just included so and so because they are [insert sexual orientation/ here]" And that may be true in some cases. TWD is not one of those cases.

      To clarify too, same-sex couples are able to marry because the Supreme Law of the Land dictated interpretted the law and said they have the exact same rights as every other citizen.

        Loading editor
    • Even the SOTUS makes mistakes(actually, lots of them)  especially when they usurp the 10th Amendment and trample all over individual state's rights and the will of the people in those individual states.  You don't give alcohol to an alcoholic and by the same token, a civil society shouldn't reward unhealthy, ungodly,  perverted sexuality with open arms and a seal of approval,   otherwise, anything goes.  For instance, shouldn't polygamy be legal or a father marrying his daughter?  A civilization  without a bible based morality will eventually destroy itself from within.  The United States is well on it's wat to doing just that.

      I guess we already have a sort of zombie apocalypse already the way people mindlessly continue to vote for and revere politicians who govern without their constituency's best interest in mind.  Maybe a world of flesh eating walkers is in our future after all. 

      FYI, As of right now both Eric and Aaron are still alive in the show.  

        Loading editor
    • Granted they did step over that amendment, and they did so because fellow human's rights have been trampled on by religious laws.

      Secondly, relating same-sex marriage to incest and polagmy is hardly a powerful argument.

      Thirdly, the United States is not a "godly" country. It was a country founded on the principles of freedom and equality for all.

      Finally, "A civilization without a bible based morality will eventally destroy itself form within."? Please explain to me why Rome fell after adopting the Christian ways. A country doesn't need morality to exist as many exist without morality and are succeeding well.

        Loading editor
    • Now, before this gets anymore off topic, I'm done here as I refuse to deal with those who take Religious belief over the rights and privleges of fellow, law abiding, good Americans [and those in the rest of the world]. There's more to the world than just the skewed view of the Bible, Glegakis. There's people.

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      Even the SOTUS makes mistakes(actually, lots of them)  especially when they usurp the 10th Amendment and trample all over individual state's rights and the will of the people in those individual states.  You don't give alcohol to an alcoholic and by the same token, a civil society shouldn't reward unhealthy, ungodly,  perverted sexuality with open arms and a seal of approval,   otherwise, anything goes.  For instance, shouldn't polygamy be legal or a father marrying his daughter?  A civilization  without a bible based morality will eventually destroy itself from within.  The United States is well on it's wat to doing just that.

      I guess we already have a sort of zombie apocalypse already the way people mindlessly continue to vote for and revere politicians who govern without their constituency's best interest in mind.  Maybe a world of flesh eating walkers is in our future after all. 

      FYI, As of right now both Eric and Aaron are still alive in the show.  

      Are you fucking serious?

        Loading editor
    • Do you want to expound on your vulgar,  immature,  and less than articulate comment, or is this just a hit and ru? 

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote: Do you want to expound on your vulgar,  immature,  and less than articulate comment, or is this just a hit and ru? 

      should probably work on your spelling before you start to criticize someone else's articulacy

        Loading editor
    • SethMacMillan wrote:
      Granted they did step over that amendment, and they did so because fellow human's rights have been trampled on by religious laws.

      Secondly, relating same-sex marriage to incest and polagmy is hardly a powerful argument.

      Thirdly, the United States is not a "godly" country. It was a country founded on the principles of freedom and equality for all.

      Finally, "A civilization without a bible based morality will eventally destroy itself form within."? Please explain to me why Rome fell after adopting the Christian ways. A country doesn't need morality to exist as many exist without morality and are succeeding well.

      So Seth did you learn history on the back of a Cracker Jack box?   Rome fell because of greed,  corruption and hedonism.  If they had practiced Christian values as taught by Jesus, they never would have collapsed.  I'm curious what "Christian ways" you're talking about?  Certainly not the teachings of Jesus from the New Testament. 

      United States was founded on Judeo-Christian values derived from the Bible.  Marriage is a sacrament from God and was exclusively designed for one man and one woman to consummate their bond and be fruitful and multiply.  Two people of the same sex just engage in fruitless,  self-serving physical pleasure.  It doesn't matter what Anthony Kennedy thinks, marriage is only legitimate if it's between one man and one woman.  

      You dismissed my polygamy example but you never explained your rationale.  if a man can marry a man,  why is it illegal for a man to marry two women or, for that matter, two men?  If it's only about legal rights like many homosexuals say, then what was wrong with Civil Unions or Domestic Partnerships with the same visitation and inheritance rights?   It was about sticking it to people with traditional values, namely Christians, Muslims and Jews that know that marriage is defined in only one way. 

      The normalization of pedophilia is coming next, wait and see. 

      http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/

        Loading editor
    • InsaneHippo wrote:

      Glegakis wrote: Do you want to expound on your vulgar,  immature,  and less than articulate comment, or is this just a hit and run? 

      should probably work on your spelling before you start to criticize someone else's articulacy

      Coward! 

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:

      InsaneHippo wrote:

      Glegakis wrote: Do you want to expound on your vulgar,  immature,  and less than articulate comment, or is this just a hit and ru? 

      should probably work on your spelling before you start to criticize someone else's articulacy

      Coward! 

      fight me irl m8

        Loading editor
    • Glegakis wrote:
      SethMacMillan wrote:
      Granted they did step over that amendment, and they did so because fellow human's rights have been trampled on by religious laws.

      Secondly, relating same-sex marriage to incest and polagmy is hardly a powerful argument.

      Thirdly, the United States is not a "godly" country. It was a country founded on the principles of freedom and equality for all.

      Finally, "A civilization without a bible based morality will eventally destroy itself form within."? Please explain to me why Rome fell after adopting the Christian ways. A country doesn't need morality to exist as many exist without morality and are succeeding well.

      So Seth did you learn history on the back of a Cracker Jack box?   Rome fell because of greed,  corruption and hedonism.  If they had practiced Christian values as taught by Jesus, they never would have collapsed.  I'm curious what "Christian ways" you're talking about?  Certainly not the teachings of Jesus from the New Testament. 

      United States was founded on Judeo-Christian values derived from the Bible.  Marriage is a sacrament from God and was exclusively designed for one man and one woman to consummate their bond and be fruitful and multiply.  Two people of the same sex just engage in fruitless,  self-serving physical pleasure.  It doesn't matter what Anthony Kennedy thinks, marriage is only legitimate if it's between one man and one woman.  

      You dismissed my polygamy example but you never explained your rationale.  if a man can marry a man,  why is it illegal for a man to marry two women or, for that matter, two men?  If it's only about legal rights like many homosexuals say, then what was wrong with Civil Unions or Domestic Partnerships with the same visitation and inheritance rights?   It was about sticking it to people with traditional values, namely Christians, Muslims and Jews that know that marriage is defined in only one way. 

      The normalization of pedophilia is coming next, wait and see. 

      http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/21/heres-why-the-progressive-left-keeps-sticking-up-for-pedophiles/

      A sacrament of God written by man, interpretted by man, translated over and over by man and printed by man. The country may have been FOUNDED on such values but times changed. We don't still use laws from Ancient times, why should we listen to a book that has been purposefully altered over the years in the varying forms just because of devoted love. Traditional values work in a traditional society, the United States is no longer traditional.

      To ask in return, why in the world should people of specific beliefs be given exclusive rights to an institution that's existed for millenia while others (who show the exact same love with the only difference coming down to not being able to physically procreate with one another) can't? Discrimination exists in many forms and ignorance is the curtain by which it hides. I dismissed polygamy because two people loving each other [regardless of gender] is not the same as an orgy, threeway or brothel.

      Please explain to me how we humans are put on this planet with specific missions to coninue on in generations, as I'm confident in say that if the entire next generation stop procreating there'd still be enough people to keep the human population going.


      Not everything you read is true nor good. Any scripture that emphasizes hate is one that the all loving god of said scripture has left. Love thy neighbor, and allowing two people to marry [again, regardless of gender] has literally no effect on you or your way of life. The reason America has lost its morals is not from accepting homosexuality, it's from the people that spread hate. The ones that go around barring same-sex couples from services solely because they're same-sex couples. The people going around yelling out profanities solely because people are homosexual. Those are the people who took away the morality in America, as the moment we do not give everyone equal opportunity and rights is the moment the Constitution is failing those people. You don't hear homosexual people complaining of the straight agenda wanting to brush them under the rug and act as though they're less than human.


      Finally, please explain to me how God, an all mighty, all powerful, all knowing being that created the infinite universe would take time out of his [likely very busy] schedule to give a moments care about two people marrying. How a being with such power would even consider each individual on this planet of 7+ billion. 

      Now I'm done, as you and I will never reach a compromise without heated words [more so than already] being exchanged.

        Loading editor
    • Since God is all knowing wouldn't he have planned for this to happen? What if he wanted us to learn to love each other from this act of hate that has transpired? Surely we can agree that if Negan can't drop an F-bomb but the kids in south park can is 10x worse than two men kissing one another. PSALM 137:9

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message