Walking Dead Wiki

Will we ever see Daryl or Merle Dixon in the comics?

  • Daryl-dixon-walking-dead-comic-book

    I absolutely love Daryl in the TV series, but then again who doesn't? But a very popular question is, will he ever appear in the comics? I like to think so because I really enjoy the comics and I'd love to see Daryl killing zombies with his trademark crossbow in the comics. Same goes for Merle, it'd be great to see his wit and humour in the comics. Only problem Robert Kirkman has is finding a way to incorporate them into the comic series and being able to pull it off without pushing diehard comic fans away from the series.

      Loading editor
    • Daryl is one of the "Original Characters" in the TWD universe from the TV show it totally messes up the whole ORIGINALITY of the character once Robert Kirkman and his comics team does that.

      Same goes for Merle.

      Plus, who needs Daryl Dixon in the comics, We have Dwight.

        Loading editor
    • It would be pretty cool but I'd personally find it a bit cheap if they introduced Daryl and/or Merle

        Loading editor
    • i hope that daryl never goes into the comic, i don't see there being a way that they can do it without feeling forced (in my opinion) 

        Loading editor
    • 71.89.46.80 wrote:
      i hope that daryl never goes into the comic, i don't see there being a way that they can do it without feeling forced (in my opinion) 

      i didnt realized that i got signed out lol but that was my comment 

        Loading editor
    • AFlockOfZombies wrote:
      71.89.46.80 wrote:
      i hope that daryl never goes into the comic, i don't see there being a way that they can do it without feeling forced (in my opinion) 
      i didnt realized that i got signed out lol but that was my comment 

      yeah, this exactly

        Loading editor
    • What about a one off issue, available at like Comic Con only or free comic book day. Kinda like the Michonne issue which was available on free comic book day last year. It's just an issue dedicated to Daryl. Nothing to do with Rick's group, just a one off issue. I think that would be cool, as it doesn't interfere with anything at all.

        Loading editor
    • Simple answer: It would be Bullshit.

        Loading editor
    • TheWalkingGinge wrote:
      What about a one off issue, available at like Comic Con only or free comic book day. Kinda like the Michonne issue which was available on free comic book day last year. It's just an issue dedicated to Daryl. Nothing to do with Rick's group, just a one off issue. I think that would be cool, as it doesn't interfere with anything at all.

      that would actually be pretty awesome, you should write into letter hacks to do that

        Loading editor
    • I hope not, I would cry hard if he did.

        Loading editor
    • Kyletwd wrote:
      TheWalkingGinge wrote:
      What about a one off issue, available at like Comic Con only or free comic book day. Kinda like the Michonne issue which was available on free comic book day last year. It's just an issue dedicated to Daryl. Nothing to do with Rick's group, just a one off issue. I think that would be cool, as it doesn't interfere with anything at all.
      that would actually be pretty awesome, you should write into letter hacks to do that

      Yeah write in, pretty cool idea

        Loading editor
    • The character issues are meant to give backgrounds to much-loved comic characters. Tyreese, The Governor, Michonne and Morgan have all received them. I think seeing Dale rescue Andrea and Amy, Abraham killing the men who raped his wife and daughter, or even the Douglas/Davidson affair would be far more interesting than an issue of Invincidaryl and his far superior older brother.

      If such an issue ever happened, people would then be begging for him to join the real comic cast, as he would be confirmed to exist in the comic universe.

        Loading editor
    • TheBigSwingingDick wrote:
      The character issues are meant to give backgrounds to much-loved comic characters. Tyreese, The Governor, Michonne and Morgan have all received them. I think seeing Dale rescue Andrea and Amy, Abraham killing the men who raped his wife and daughter, or even the Douglas/Davidson affair would be far more interesting than an issue of Invincidaryl and his far superior older brother.

      If such an issue ever happened, people would then be begging for him to join the real comic cast, as he would be confirmed to exist in the comic universe.

      Nice to see you back, ol' chap. 

        Loading editor
    • Gravelord wrote:

      TheBigSwingingDick wrote:
      The character issues are meant to give backgrounds to much-loved comic characters. Tyreese, The Governor, Michonne and Morgan have all received them. I think seeing Dale rescue Andrea and Amy, Abraham killing the men who raped his wife and daughter, or even the Douglas/Davidson affair would be far more interesting than an issue of Invincidaryl and his far superior older brother.

      If such an issue ever happened, people would then be begging for him to join the real comic cast, as he would be confirmed to exist in the comic universe.

      Nice to see you back, ol' chap. 

      It's nice to be back Grave, I can't be letting the Daryl fans win the argument, can I?

        Loading editor
    • TheBigSwingingDick wrote:

      Gravelord wrote:

      TheBigSwingingDick wrote:
      The character issues are meant to give backgrounds to much-loved comic characters. Tyreese, The Governor, Michonne and Morgan have all received them. I think seeing Dale rescue Andrea and Amy, Abraham killing the men who raped his wife and daughter, or even the Douglas/Davidson affair would be far more interesting than an issue of Invincidaryl and his far superior older brother.

      If such an issue ever happened, people would then be begging for him to join the real comic cast, as he would be confirmed to exist in the comic universe.

      Nice to see you back, ol' chap. 
      It's nice to be back Grave, I can't be letting the Daryl fans win the argument, can I?

      Of course, of course. We have to keep the hate for the plot-parasite strong. Can't let those legions of fangirls run wild without repercussions.

        Loading editor
    • Isabela wat

      Na.

        Loading editor
    • Here comes the crazy theories guy!˙Crazy theories guy theme˙.

      What if actually Daryl appears in the Telltale's game,which is not the comics but realted to it;besides this,Kirkman said we won't see Daryl in the comics,said nothing about Merle BTW,so if he does something he introduces Merle in the comics,and Daryl in the game.Be sure they'll never meet,and one of them dies or fades off.FIN.

        Loading editor
    • Jontron

      If they added Daryl in the game, I'd really question the mentality of TellTale games. That would also defeat the purpose of him being an original character, if he were to appear in the game (as shitty as it would be) it'd defeat the purpose of Daryl's status being an original character.

        Loading editor
    • Gravelord wrote:
      TheBigSwingingDick wrote:

      Gravelord wrote:


      TheBigSwingingDick wrote:
      The character issues are meant to give backgrounds to much-loved comic characters. Tyreese, The Governor, Michonne and Morgan have all received them. I think seeing Dale rescue Andrea and Amy, Abraham killing the men who raped his wife and daughter, or even the Douglas/Davidson affair would be far more interesting than an issue of Invincidaryl and his far superior older brother.

      If such an issue ever happened, people would then be begging for him to join the real comic cast, as he would be confirmed to exist in the comic universe.

      Nice to see you back, ol' chap. 
      It's nice to be back Grave, I can't be letting the Daryl fans win the argument, can I?
      Of course, of course. We have to keep the hate for the plot-parasite strong. Can't let those legions of fangirls run wild without repercussions.

      Woah guys, I am not a Daryl fangirl, I just simply wanted to know people's thoughts on this matter 

        Loading editor
    • I like Daryl, but I feel he should be just in the show. Introducing him would feel cheap as he is allready developed as an original for the show. Now what I think would be cool would be a small cameo of a zombie that resembles Daryl in a panel or two.

        Loading editor
    • I hope not. if you ask why;

      now, I'll be honest with you. daryl is one of the most poorly developed characters in tv history. (don't make me explain that. I'm done with leather wearing, overdone, strong, loyal, playing cool redneck characters.) and he is so OVER-FUCKING-DONE, he makes me wanna murder the entire daryl fanbase with lucille. norman reedus may be a sexy guy (I don't give a shit, believe me. same goes to maggie and beth) but it doesn't mean daryl dixon is a good character. he's just a tool to make fat girls watch the show. I hope negan will kill daryl so we can get rid of stupid horny fat disgusting daryl fangirls.

      sorry for bad english.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:
      Jontron

      If they added Daryl in the game, I'd really question the mentality of TellTale games. That would also defeat the purpose of him being an original character, if he were to appear in the game (as shitty as it would be) it'd defeat the purpose of Daryl's status being an original character.

      HE already did in the shit game about him

        Loading editor
    • Rotasizx wrote:
      I hope not. if you ask why;

      now, I'll be honest with you. daryl is one of the most poorly developed characters in tv history. (don't make me explain that. I'm done with leather wearing, overdone, strong, loyal, playing cool redneck characters.) and he is so OVER-FUCKING-DONE, he makes me wanna murder the entire daryl fanbase with lucille. norman reedus may be a sexy guy (I don't give a shit, believe me. same goes to maggie and beth) but it doesn't mean daryl dixon is a good character. he's just a tool to make fat girls watch the show. I hope negan will kill daryl so we can get rid of stupid horny fat disgusting daryl fangirls.

      sorry for bad english.

      Calm your tits, brah. Nobody will take you seriously for blowing up on all "leather-wearing rednecks". Everybody loves Daryl because he's the icing on the cake, so to speak. He is unique to the show, and Rick's best friend (fuck shane, am i right?).

        Loading editor
    • May I ask you....Hell no..

        Loading editor
    • Probably not. It probably won't happen because it probably won't happen, and in my opinion, Daryl and Merle should stay TV characters and not comic characters.

        Loading editor
    • 54.80.60.111 wrote:
      Rotasizx wrote:
      I hope not. if you ask why;

      now, I'll be honest with you. daryl is one of the most poorly developed characters in tv history. (don't make me explain that. I'm done with leather wearing, overdone, strong, loyal, playing cool redneck characters.) and he is so OVER-FUCKING-DONE, he makes me wanna murder the entire daryl fanbase with lucille. norman reedus may be a sexy guy (I don't give a shit, believe me. same goes to maggie and beth) but it doesn't mean daryl dixon is a good character. he's just a tool to make fat girls watch the show. I hope negan will kill daryl so we can get rid of stupid horny fat disgusting daryl fangirls.

      sorry for bad english.

      Calm your tits, brah. Nobody will take you seriously for blowing up on all "leather-wearing rednecks". Everybody loves Daryl because he's the icing on the cake, so to speak. He is unique to the show, and Rick's best friend (fuck shane, am i right?).

      No anon, you are not right.

        Loading editor
    • Rotasizx wrote:
      I hope not. if you ask why;

      now, I'll be honest with you. daryl is one of the most poorly developed characters in tv history. (don't make me explain that. I'm done with leather wearing, overdone, strong, loyal, playing cool redneck characters.) and he is so OVER-FUCKING-DONE, he makes me wanna murder the entire daryl fanbase with lucille. norman reedus may be a sexy guy (I don't give a shit, believe me. same goes to maggie and beth) but it doesn't mean daryl dixon is a good character. he's just a tool to make fat girls watch the show. I hope negan will kill daryl so we can get rid of stupid horny fat disgusting daryl fangirls.

      sorry for bad english.

      I hate Daryl a lot. I really hope he is killed of soon. He is an over rated douche.

        Loading editor
    • daryl is my favorite character but i hope he doesnt so comic book dick riders will be given something else to compalin about...plus hed outshine every other character in the comics since they all suck anways but id say leave him in the tv show. but i would like to see merle though that would be cool since hes dead on the show.

        Loading editor
    • Rotasizx wrote:
      I hope not. if you ask why;

      now, I'll be honest with you. daryl is one of the most poorly developed characters in tv history. (don't make me explain that. I'm done with leather wearing, overdone, strong, loyal, playing cool redneck characters.) and he is so OVER-FUCKING-DONE, he makes me wanna murder the entire daryl fanbase with lucille. norman reedus may be a sexy guy (I don't give a shit, believe me. same goes to maggie and beth) but it doesn't mean daryl dixon is a good character. he's just a tool to make fat girls watch the show. I hope negan will kill daryl so we can get rid of stupid horny fat disgusting daryl fangirls.

      sorry for bad english.

      Overrated answer..this guy is remedial.

        Loading editor
    • fuck daryl haters...you can not withstand the badassness....daryl will hunt you all down...hahaha jk....but fuck the haters.

        Loading editor
    • SilentGlaive
      SilentGlaive removed this reply because:
      Unnecessary hate towards Daryl haters.
      21:20, April 22, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • fuck you too, Mr Anon

        Loading editor
    • 64.203.125.27 wrote: fuck daryl haters...you can not withstand the badassness....daryl will hunt you all down...hahaha jk....but fuck the haters.

      Nuh-Uh (Jazz Hands) babeh Anon.
      Animalistic Jazz Hands Beware!
        Loading editor
    • "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

        Loading editor
    • I like Daryl. Wouldn't say love. I could live without him though.

        Loading editor
    • I hope so, Im getting bored of some of the characters now, they have not introduced any new characters for a while and they have just buried some characters (Gabriel, Rosita, Sherry, Olivia, all the Kingdom Residents, Eduardo, Samuel, Any other Saviors except Dwight, Negan and maybe Mark and Amber) I would like to see new characters like Daryl and Merle in the comics even if they dont stay in forever

        Loading editor
    • Time for WDW History lessons! Today, Maimer will post an image that shows the connection between Daryl and Jesus (Paul).
      2011-Daryl&Merle
        Loading editor
    • Possibly Dwight is Daryl in the comics. If we learn about Dwight's backstory and it is revealed that he has an older brother who is racist and the same type of clothing and personality, he could be the comic book version of Merle. Maybe Dwight's brother's name starts with an M, like Martin or Mickey or Morgan. 

        Loading editor
    • 47.54.159.6 wrote: Possibly Dwight is Daryl in the comics. If we learn about Dwight's backstory and it is revealed that he has an older brother who is racist and the same type of clothing and personality, he could be the comic book version of Merle. Maybe Dwight's brother's name starts with an M, like Martin or Mickey or Morgan. 

      NC RAGE 2

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:

      47.54.159.6 wrote: Possibly Dwight is Daryl in the comics. If we learn about Dwight's backstory and it is revealed that he has an older brother who is racist and the same type of clothing and personality, he could be the comic book version of Merle. Maybe Dwight's brother's name starts with an M, like Martin or Mickey or Morgan. 

      NC RAGE 2

      To Anon: HA no....

      To Riley: That may be the best NC gif out there

        Loading editor
    • 47.54.159.6 wrote:
      Possibly Dwight is Daryl in the comics. If we learn about Dwight's backstory and it is revealed that he has an older brother who is racist and the same type of clothing and personality, he could be the comic book version of Merle. Maybe Dwight's brother's name starts with an M, like Martin or Mickey or Morgan. 
      SOA Tig
      Lol, no.
        Loading editor
    • merle and daryl are my two favorite characters...that being said i would LOVE to see Merle in the comics simply because hes dead on the show. I would love too see Daryl as well but if is put into the comics it would put this bias site against him and hate him even more...plus we have him on the show anyways and much better to see in action than on some motionless stupid black and white paper.

        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)

        Loading editor
    • XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)

      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think we'll ever see Daryl or Merle Dixon in the comic books mainly because they are orignal characters to the TV Show.. Daryl is my favorite from the tv show but I think it'd be best to keep him out of the comics, I don't want the fangirls buying the comics only for him. 

        Loading editor
    • I think somewhere Kirkman stated in a letter hacks that he will NEVER put Daryl (or merle idk) in the comics.

        Loading editor
    • Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      He was never invincible. The only time he ever SEEMED invincible would've been 4A, yet that was explained in the second half, as part of Daryl's development.

      By fan-favourite I meant that he would be the character with the most fans. I mean, every show has them, and I'm not saying that EVERYONE would love him, it's just that a lot of people do. If they don't like him, fine. The reasons I wrote down are just the things Daryl-haters usually say (not all of them), and people sometimes say they hate him because he's popular and because of his fans, which are pretty stupid reasons to hate a character. You didn't read what I said right, if people hate because of that reason only, then yeah, they're a hipster. If it's part of the reason they don't like him, then that's fair enough.

      The "not from the comics" point was meant to be a joke. People sometimes say they don't like him because he's not from the comics, hence, I'd say what you say. Now, I think you should read my previous comment again. You must've read it wrong because you took it the complete opposite way of how it should've been taken.

      I have no problem with people hating Daryl so long as they have a valid point. I wrote down the more popular reasons that Daryl-haters say as to why they hate him, and I said at the end that they're both valid AND invalid points.

        Loading editor
    • As awesome as they both are, it is highly unlikely we would see them in the Comics since they were created exclusively for the television show. 

        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.

        Loading editor
    • XbowXpert wrote:

      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.

      I'm a hardcore comic fan/show hater and I love Tara and Sasha. Almost all of the comic fans on the site love Joe, because he actually improved on a comic storyline. Milton and Merle are two show-exclusive characters who comic fans love too, so you have no point.

        Loading editor
    • XbowXpert wrote:

      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.

      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

        Loading editor
    • 147.230.158.40 wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:
      Jontron

      If they added Daryl in the game, I'd really question the mentality of TellTale games. That would also defeat the purpose of him being an original character, if he were to appear in the game (as shitty as it would be) it'd defeat the purpose of Daryl's status being an original character.

      HE already did in the shit game about him

      Daryl + TTG + Awesome.

        Loading editor
    • I didn't realize Daryl and Merle weren't in the comics. I've never read 'em but I'm surprised such popular characters aren't in it.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:

      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.
      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

      no doubt those characters have fans but me saying nobody likes them means that there fan base is so small that they are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the story..except joe. everyone i know and casually talk with say that rick, daryl, michonne, glenn are their favorites.

        Loading editor
    • KatieTheAndreaFan wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:

      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.

      I'm a hardcore comic fan/show hater and I love Tara and Sasha. Almost all of the comic fans on the site love Joe, because he actually improved on a comic storyline. Milton and Merle are two show-exclusive characters who comic fans love too, so you have no point.

      merle is my favorite character of all time so theres no argument there. joe did bring in a new story line but he wasnt really a great character and i doubt anyone counts him as one of their favoirte characters, he only just contributed to another story arc. tara and sasha contribute absolutely nothing and need to be erased from the walking dead this season.

        Loading editor
    • XbowXpert wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:

      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.
      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

      no doubt those characters have fans but me saying nobody likes them means that there fan base is so small that they are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the story..except joe. everyone i know and casually talk with say that rick, daryl, michonne, glenn are their favorites.

      You're stating as if the size of their fanbase is a fact, is there an official poll? Surveys? Percentages of how large their fanbase is? If not, again people YOU know talk about those characters, unless you know every single person in the world (which I highly doubt) you can't state a fanbase size as fact.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.
      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

      no doubt those characters have fans but me saying nobody likes them means that there fan base is so small that they are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the story..except joe. everyone i know and casually talk with say that rick, daryl, michonne, glenn are their favorites.
      You're stating as if the size of their fanbase is a fact, is there an official poll? Surveys? Percentages of how large their fanbase is? If not, again people YOU know talk about those characters, unless you know every single person in the world (which I highly doubt) you can't state a fanbase size as fact.

      it is a fact these characters are irrelevant and defending these characters are a waste go anywhere you want ask anyone who theire favorite characters are and i promise you those characters will rarely be mentioned..and no i dont know everyone on the planet btw.

        Loading editor
    • XbowXpert wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.
      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

      no doubt those characters have fans but me saying nobody likes them means that there fan base is so small that they are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the story..except joe. everyone i know and casually talk with say that rick, daryl, michonne, glenn are their favorites.
      You're stating as if the size of their fanbase is a fact, is there an official poll? Surveys? Percentages of how large their fanbase is? If not, again people YOU know talk about those characters, unless you know every single person in the world (which I highly doubt) you can't state a fanbase size as fact.

      it is a fact these characters are irrelevant and defending these characters are a waste go anywhere you want ask anyone who theire favorite characters are and i promise you those characters will rarely be mentioned..and no i dont know everyone on the planet btw.

      Tara's only been in for a few episodes and who's to say she doesn't have a huge impact in Season 5? Morales can hardly be used as he was in only two (or three episodes, I can't remember) and hasn't appeared since, Sasha's improved since Season 3, Joe was liked for him being a different character compared to the rest of the cast but the writing fucked him over, and why would I waste my time asking every person I meet about their favourite characters from TWD? That's kinda counter productive.

      And how is it a fact the characters are irrelevant? If they were irrelevant they wouldn't have even been made for the show, minor cast don't get as much detail compared to the main cast cause, well shit main cast. Morales was minor cast so evidently, they're going to show him less, Sasha was minor in Season 3 so they're gonna show her less, Joe was minor to a degree but as an antagonist in the second half of Season 4 he's known to some extent. And as stated before Tara hadn't been in many episodes compared to other members of the cast.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.
      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

      no doubt those characters have fans but me saying nobody likes them means that there fan base is so small that they are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the story..except joe. everyone i know and casually talk with say that rick, daryl, michonne, glenn are their favorites.
      You're stating as if the size of their fanbase is a fact, is there an official poll? Surveys? Percentages of how large their fanbase is? If not, again people YOU know talk about those characters, unless you know every single person in the world (which I highly doubt) you can't state a fanbase size as fact.
      it is a fact these characters are irrelevant and defending these characters are a waste go anywhere you want ask anyone who theire favorite characters are and i promise you those characters will rarely be mentioned..and no i dont know everyone on the planet btw.
      Tara's only been in for a few episodes and who's to say she doesn't have a huge impact in Season 5? Morales can hardly be used as he was in only two (or three episodes, I can't remember) and hasn't appeared since, Sasha's improved since Season 3, Joe was liked for him being a different character compared to the rest of the cast but the writing fucked him over, and why would I waste my time asking every person I meet about their favourite characters from TWD? That's kinda counter productive.

      And how is it a fact the characters are irrelevant? If they were irrelevant they wouldn't have even been made for the show, minor cast don't get as much detail compared to the main cast cause, well shit main cast. Morales was minor cast so evidently, they're going to show him less, Sasha was minor in Season 3 so they're gonna show her less, Joe was minor to a degree but as an antagonist in the second half of Season 4 he's known to some extent. And as stated before Tara hadn't been in many episodes compared to other members of the cast.

      well you beingon the internet arguing about fictional characters seems pretty counter productive to me so it wouldnt surprise me if you did something like that. tara is still irrelevant regardless because she hasnt done anything of value, same as sasha. besides being on the road and helping bob and maggie shes done nothing of use any other characters wouldn't of done, just because shes up on screen doesn't make her a relevant character.

        Loading editor
    • XbowXpert wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.
      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

      no doubt those characters have fans but me saying nobody likes them means that there fan base is so small that they are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the story..except joe. everyone i know and casually talk with say that rick, daryl, michonne, glenn are their favorites.
      You're stating as if the size of their fanbase is a fact, is there an official poll? Surveys? Percentages of how large their fanbase is? If not, again people YOU know talk about those characters, unless you know every single person in the world (which I highly doubt) you can't state a fanbase size as fact.
      it is a fact these characters are irrelevant and defending these characters are a waste go anywhere you want ask anyone who theire favorite characters are and i promise you those characters will rarely be mentioned..and no i dont know everyone on the planet btw.
      Tara's only been in for a few episodes and who's to say she doesn't have a huge impact in Season 5? Morales can hardly be used as he was in only two (or three episodes, I can't remember) and hasn't appeared since, Sasha's improved since Season 3, Joe was liked for him being a different character compared to the rest of the cast but the writing fucked him over, and why would I waste my time asking every person I meet about their favourite characters from TWD? That's kinda counter productive.

      And how is it a fact the characters are irrelevant? If they were irrelevant they wouldn't have even been made for the show, minor cast don't get as much detail compared to the main cast cause, well shit main cast. Morales was minor cast so evidently, they're going to show him less, Sasha was minor in Season 3 so they're gonna show her less, Joe was minor to a degree but as an antagonist in the second half of Season 4 he's known to some extent. And as stated before Tara hadn't been in many episodes compared to other members of the cast.

      well you beingon the internet arguing about fictional characters seems pretty counter productive to me so it wouldnt surprise me if you did something like that. tara is still irrelevant regardless because she hasnt done anything of value, same as sasha. besides being on the road and helping bob and maggie shes done nothing of use any other characters wouldn't of done, just because shes up on screen doesn't make her a relevant character.

      How does me questioning your logic about the "irrelevant" characters relate to my daily doings?

      You're stating such information as fact when it's really not, unless you're related to anything about AMC's doings on The Walking Dead show you can't really say they're irrelevant as again Sasha and Tara could actually have more impact.

      I'd also like to point out if the characters TRULY were irrelevant why would they be getting much more screen time compared to their previous appearances? It seems likely that AMC are actually planning something in order to get them developed although knowing AMC they'll fuck around somehow.

      I would also like to point out this has strayed WAY too far off the original topic and in order to prevent a clusterfuck of activity I seriously suggest this baby debate should just end.

        Loading editor
    • Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:



      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.
      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

      no doubt those characters have fans but me saying nobody likes them means that there fan base is so small that they are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the story..except joe. everyone i know and casually talk with say that rick, daryl, michonne, glenn are their favorites.
      You're stating as if the size of their fanbase is a fact, is there an official poll? Surveys? Percentages of how large their fanbase is? If not, again people YOU know talk about those characters, unless you know every single person in the world (which I highly doubt) you can't state a fanbase size as fact.
      it is a fact these characters are irrelevant and defending these characters are a waste go anywhere you want ask anyone who theire favorite characters are and i promise you those characters will rarely be mentioned..and no i dont know everyone on the planet btw.
      Tara's only been in for a few episodes and who's to say she doesn't have a huge impact in Season 5? Morales can hardly be used as he was in only two (or three episodes, I can't remember) and hasn't appeared since, Sasha's improved since Season 3, Joe was liked for him being a different character compared to the rest of the cast but the writing fucked him over, and why would I waste my time asking every person I meet about their favourite characters from TWD? That's kinda counter productive.

      And how is it a fact the characters are irrelevant? If they were irrelevant they wouldn't have even been made for the show, minor cast don't get as much detail compared to the main cast cause, well shit main cast. Morales was minor cast so evidently, they're going to show him less, Sasha was minor in Season 3 so they're gonna show her less, Joe was minor to a degree but as an antagonist in the second half of Season 4 he's known to some extent. And as stated before Tara hadn't been in many episodes compared to other members of the cast.

      well you beingon the internet arguing about fictional characters seems pretty counter productive to me so it wouldnt surprise me if you did something like that. tara is still irrelevant regardless because she hasnt done anything of value, same as sasha. besides being on the road and helping bob and maggie shes done nothing of use any other characters wouldn't of done, just because shes up on screen doesn't make her a relevant character.
      How does me questioning your logic about the "irrelevant" characters relate to my daily doings?

      You're stating such information as fact when it's really not, unless you're related to anything about AMC's doings on The Walking Dead show you can't really say they're irrelevant as again Sasha and Tara could actually have more impact.

      I'd also like to point out if the characters TRULY were irrelevant why would they be getting much more screen time compared to their previous appearances? It seems likely that AMC are actually planning something in order to get them developed although knowing AMC they'll fuck around somehow.

      I would also like to point out this has strayed WAY too far off the original topic and in order to prevent a clusterfuck of activity I seriously suggest this baby debate should just end.

      sasha had more screen time in season 3 than 4...tyreese to but he had his big scene so he did have something going for him. agreed, end this convo this shit is taking forever to scroll down now.

        Loading editor
    • Daryl Dixon will never be in the comics, he was made for the TV Show exculsively...

      Here is Robert Kirkman's exact words...

      "All April Fools jokes aside, that's the final answer there. It would be very strange to pull an element from the show and shoehorn it into the comic because of his immense popularity. The comic book is on its own path, and I've certainly got far reaching plans for that. I like that Daryl is the element of the show and that is an agent of change, that really affects every story as we try to adapt them. Losing that by putting him in the comic would do a disservice to the show, and the comics. As much as I love Norman Reedus, and everybody loves Norman Reedus, you'll never see Daryl Dixon in the comic, there I said it."

      Hopefully this will put the topic to bed once and for all :D

        Loading editor
    • Gbsim52 wrote:

      147.230.158.40 wrote:

      Riley Heligo wrote:
      JontronIf they added Daryl in the game, I'd really question the mentality of TellTale games. That would also defeat the purpose of him being an original character, if he were to appear in the game (as shitty as it would be) it'd defeat the purpose of Daryl's status being an original character.
      HE already did in the shit game about him
      Daryl + TTG + Awesome.

      No....Daryl and TTG shouldn't EVER be in the same sentence

        Loading editor
    • Pigpen077 wrote:
      Gbsim52 wrote:

      147.230.158.40 wrote:


      Riley Heligo wrote:
      JontronIf they added Daryl in the game, I'd really question the mentality of TellTale games. That would also defeat the purpose of him being an original character, if he were to appear in the game (as shitty as it would be) it'd defeat the purpose of Daryl's status being an original character.
      HE already did in the shit game about him
      Daryl + TTG + Awesome.
      No....Daryl and TTG shouldn't EVER be in the same sentence

      Telltale is too smart to put Daryl in the game. They  realize that it will mess up the entire series.

        Loading editor
    • PLEASE STOP SHOWING THIS QUESTION AND TALK AB OUT SOMTHING NEW!!

        Loading editor
    • 108.255.21.139 wrote:
      PLEASE STOP SHOWING THIS QUESTION AND TALK AB OUT SOMTHING NEW!!

      No.

        Loading editor
    • Kirkman said he has no interest.

      If Daryl was introduced to the comics, that would be the worst decision Robert Kirkman has ever made in his life.

        Loading editor
    • Michael-Scott-no-god-please-no
        Loading editor
    • While Kirkman holds creative control of it, Daryl is part of AMC. Not to mention Daryl was not even created by Kirkman in all technicality, he was brought onto the show in a role created for Norman because they liked his acting.

      A. Daryl will never be in the comics, as Kirkman has said many, many times.

      B. Daryl is not as much Kirkman's creation as characters like Rick and Glenn. 

      C. TTG occurs in the comic universe, so Daryl will likely never appear in there either.

      D. Introducing Daryl in any, literally, any other medium would cause a HUGE divide in the fandom. That's one of the only good things about Daryl, he's been kept to ONLY AMC licensed stuff [and McFarlane Toys for the action figures]. AMC cashes in on Daryl.

      E.[xtra Point] Daryl's story can only stand alongside Rick, as proven by the complete flop of Survival Instinct. I see no feasible way to just magically make Daryl appear in the comics that would keep things organic. So, the day you'll see Daryl in anything not directly licensed by AMC is the day that AMC sells Daryl Dixon [which seems very far off].

        Loading editor
    • I started watching the show and later read the comics.

      I appreciate both. I don't think Daryl should appear in the comic at all. It wouldn't make any sense. What he means in the TV series will never be achieved in the comics because you would need to rewrite the whole thing.

      TWD is one of the few fictions that I like to see different characters in the comics and show. This adds more flavor to the story than other counterparts.  I also don't share the view of many people here that Daryl sucks because it's a poorly developed character. It's an obtuse point of view. I understand and respect that people just don't like that character. What I find it funny is to see people trying to justify their opinions by taking a set of golden character-creation rules out of their asses. I would love to hear the justifications from someone who have actually published works with well-developed characters. But coming from a nobody on a forum, well, it's just their opinion, and it doesn't need to be justified at all.

        Loading editor
    • XbowXpert wrote:
      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:


      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:



      Riley Heligo wrote:

      XbowXpert wrote:



      Pigpen077 wrote:
      Dixonlovessquirrels wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      XbowXpert wrote:
      Pigpen077 wrote:
      "Who doesnt love Daryl in the tv series"

      -looks around-


      Yea safe to say everyone hates Daryl.

      obviously this site is so biased against him its embarrassing and disgusting...ask this to real people in real life and it would be safe to say everyone loves Daryl ;)
      considering people only "love" him because of the following.

      "He so cute when he cries"

      "He so badass, he take no shit"

      "He a zombie slaying monster"

      "He uses a crossbow not a gun WOW REBEL"

      or they're a fangirl.... so I'm just gonna take that wink and send right back at you ;)

      I love him for a lot more reasons than that. It's basically like saying people only hate him for the following:

      "He's invincible"

      "He can't act"

      "He's a fan-favourite so let's just be hipster and hate him"

      "He's not from the comics"

      Obviously these can be both valid and invalid points. But there are much more reasons people hate him and much more why people like him. It seems haters and fans are generalised in the same ways.

      well here we go.

      "He's invincible" he WAS now that Gimple is here the kingdom of the Dixon is crashing down.

      "He can't act" Norman Reedus is a good actor however if a character doesn't have story.....then of course it's gonna suck.

      "He's a fan-favourite" so u just called almost everyone on the wikia including several admins a hipster and they hate him because of just that........wow the ignorance.

      "He's not from the comics" So Tara, Sasha, Morales, Merle, Joe, etc all are not from the comics and a lot of people like/love them.

      this has to be one the most stupid post i have ever read. I have never EVER heard anyone say that they liked Tara, Sasha, Morales or Joe..and im talking about real people on the outside world, not online folk who can claim to like anything just to cause an argument.
      So...we're not real? Fuck, I knew I was actually a figment of someone's imagination.

      Also logically, just because you as a single person haven't heard of any people YOU know about liking certain characters doesn't make the post looks stupid, in fact it almost makes you look childish that you're attempting to call a post stupid because of characters having fans where you know people, no one likes. So...the post isn't stupid m8. chekm8 m8

      no doubt those characters have fans but me saying nobody likes them means that there fan base is so small that they are irrelevant and contribute nothing to the story..except joe. everyone i know and casually talk with say that rick, daryl, michonne, glenn are their favorites.
      You're stating as if the size of their fanbase is a fact, is there an official poll? Surveys? Percentages of how large their fanbase is? If not, again people YOU know talk about those characters, unless you know every single person in the world (which I highly doubt) you can't state a fanbase size as fact.
      it is a fact these characters are irrelevant and defending these characters are a waste go anywhere you want ask anyone who theire favorite characters are and i promise you those characters will rarely be mentioned..and no i dont know everyone on the planet btw.
      Tara's only been in for a few episodes and who's to say she doesn't have a huge impact in Season 5? Morales can hardly be used as he was in only two (or three episodes, I can't remember) and hasn't appeared since, Sasha's improved since Season 3, Joe was liked for him being a different character compared to the rest of the cast but the writing fucked him over, and why would I waste my time asking every person I meet about their favourite characters from TWD? That's kinda counter productive.

      And how is it a fact the characters are irrelevant? If they were irrelevant they wouldn't have even been made for the show, minor cast don't get as much detail compared to the main cast cause, well shit main cast. Morales was minor cast so evidently, they're going to show him less, Sasha was minor in Season 3 so they're gonna show her less, Joe was minor to a degree but as an antagonist in the second half of Season 4 he's known to some extent. And as stated before Tara hadn't been in many episodes compared to other members of the cast.

      well you beingon the internet arguing about fictional characters seems pretty counter productive to me so it wouldnt surprise me if you did something like that. tara is still irrelevant regardless because she hasnt done anything of value, same as sasha. besides being on the road and helping bob and maggie shes done nothing of use any other characters wouldn't of done, just because shes up on screen doesn't make her a relevant character.
      How does me questioning your logic about the "irrelevant" characters relate to my daily doings?

      You're stating such information as fact when it's really not, unless you're related to anything about AMC's doings on The Walking Dead show you can't really say they're irrelevant as again Sasha and Tara could actually have more impact.

      I'd also like to point out if the characters TRULY were irrelevant why would they be getting much more screen time compared to their previous appearances? It seems likely that AMC are actually planning something in order to get them developed although knowing AMC they'll fuck around somehow.

      I would also like to point out this has strayed WAY too far off the original topic and in order to prevent a clusterfuck of activity I seriously suggest this baby debate should just end.

      sasha had more screen time in season 3 than 4...tyreese to but he had his big scene so he did have something going for him. agreed, end this convo this shit is taking forever to scroll down now.

      longest comment chain goes to... everyone here 

        Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.