|First Appearance||Issue 63|
|Last Appearance||Issue 66|
|Series lifespan||#63 to #66|
|Hunters getting killed and then burned.|
- "I think David's right. We all need to calm down. Now, Chris--what are we going to do with him?"
- —Theresa asking Chris what they should do with Dale.[src]
Theresa is a character first encountered in Issue 63 of Image Comics' The Walking Dead and is a survivor of the undead apocalypse, and one of the six Hunters who were tracking down Rick Grimes and his group of survivors on their journey to Washington, D.C.
Nothing is known about Theresa's life before or as the outbreak began.
Theresa was one of six cannibalistic survivors who stalked and preyed upon other living humans, namely the weak or solitary, for sustenance. Not much of her personality was revealed, only that she, like the others, listened to and obeyed the group's leader, Chris.
Like her peers, Theresa had initially become a cannibal due to the circumstances of the new world and the scarcity of food; however, the extent of how much she agreed with her group's actions is unknown. Chris had revealed to Rick that they had eaten their own children to survive, and it is unknown if Theresa had any children that was part of the re-telling.
Theresa was mostly relegated to the sidelines, during her group's conflict with Rick and his survivors.
Theresa, like the other Hunters, was mutilated, beaten, and burned by Rick, Abraham, Michonne, and Andrea in retaliation for their attack on Glenn and mutilation of Dale, and allegedly for the safety of the group.
This list shows the victims Theresa has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and people.
- Theresa was the only known female member of the Hunters.
- It is unknown if the tainted meat of Dale that The Hunters ate had any affect on them because of the short interval between the consumption and their deaths and when their bodies are burnt, so it is unknown if David's theory was correct or not.