|This article is about the Social Game character. You may be looking for his TV Series counterpart.|
- "The world's gone to hell. I'm just trying to keep my head up."
- —T-Dog to the Hero Player[src]
Theodore Douglas, more frequently known as "T-Dog", is a character from The Walking Dead Social Game, currently on Beta on Facebook.
Almost nothing is known about T-Dog's life before or as the outbreak began. He lived in Georgia; however, it's unknown whether he was living specifically in Atlanta, Georgia, or elsewhere.
T-Dog, along with another man, drove to Atlanta, Georgia, for safety. At some point, T-Dog got separated from him and ended up with a few other survivors, waiting for the roadblock, blocking the way to Atlanta, to get removed. He later goes searching for his companion, but discovers him reanimated.
He also really cares for Summer. He is noticeably depressed during the apocalypse, but keeps his head up. He questions where the military is at, thinking that they surely they would've arrived by now. He notes that the highway is jammed up by cars pretty badly, and they have to find a way over. He complains about the heat, and advises himself to get some water and stay in the shade before he gets "cooked". He thinks Atlanta should be a "piece of cake", but it is not very smart to speculate. He notes to the player that it "seems like we're burning through these supplies pretty fast". He is noticeably sick of living in the country, and ponders the thought of using a tank to drive over the roadblock of cars. He has a strange dream one day in the camp, stating that it was about tacos.
In Mission 29: Helping T-Dog, he states that he plans to leave the highway camp and head for Atlanta on his own, but first needs some medical supplies to put together a first aid kit before departing.
After the hero player discovers a first aid kit, he departs for Atlanta.
This list shows the victims Theodore Douglas has killed:
- Mission 10: T-Dog's Missing Friend.
- Mission 18: Help T-Dog.
- Mission 29: Helping T-Dog.
As Playable Character
In a mission the player will have to bring T-Dog. T-Dog seems to have:
- Standard Vision.
- Standard Stamina.
- Standard-High Movement.
- Standard-High Striking.
- Low Shooting.
- Uses a Sturdy Shotgun
- T-Dog bonds with Summer following the death of her mother.
- He is the first confirmed survivor to willingly leave camp for Atlanta after sending the hero player to fetch him antibiotics for his trip. The other confirmed survivors to leave according to their own free will include Shane, Lori, and Carl.
- T-Dog along with Michonne, Andrea, Sean, Dave, Tony, Randall, Otis, Daryl, Merle, Felipe, Lori, Glenn, Carl, Morgan, Summer, Rick, and Shane have been featured in The Walking Dead Social Game.
- Theodore, Merle, Daryl, Michonne, Rick, and Glenn are available as companions while participating in the Woodbury Area tournament.
Social Game Characters
|Highway Survivors|| Hero Player • Rick • Lori • Carl • Ed • Kara • Shane • Joe • Theodore •|
Bob • Davey • Jade • Morgan • Man • Woman • Adam • Kasumi • Greg • Summer • Jon • Summer's Mother • Jesse • Derek
|Military Camp Survivors||Glenn • Soldier • Soldier • Jackson|
|Warehouse Survivors||Chris • Jon|
|Wilkinson Family||Samantha • Toby • Marla • Joseph • Paul|
|Destroyed Building||Max • Nathan|
|Quarry Survivors||Terry • Sarah • Claire|
|Center for Disease Control||Bill|
|Dixon Family||Merle • Daryl|
|Vatos Survivors||Felipe • Eva|
|Arturo's Family||Arturo • Kimmie • Mauricio • Clara|
|The Living||Harlan • Randall • Dave • Tony • Sean • Don • Willie|
|Schoolyard Survivors||Nora • Emily • Derrick • Megan|
|Forest Surviviors||Andrea • Michonne|
|Woodbury||Sky • The Governor • Recruiter • Pit Fighter • Saul • Tessa • Nancy|
|Miscellaneous Characters|| Stranger • Companion • Sophia • Melissa • Amy • Otis • Samuel •|
Tammy • Lola
|Dead and zombie characters appear in italics.|