Theodore Bryce, also known as Beau or simply Bryce, is an antagonistic survivor first appearing in The Walking Dead: Search and Destroy. He is described to be a tall, lean, crew-cut man of indeterminiate age.
Bryce was a former sergeant with the 101st Airborne Division, twice deployed in Afghanistan. He also was discharged of the job of teaching recruits at Fort Benning.
"Search and Destroy"
At some point, Bryce became part of Highland Avenue survivors, kidnapping children for tests for the vaccination for the walker plague.
Nothing is known about Bryce's life prior to the outbreak.
Bryce is bit during Atlanta Medical Center's fall. He later on turns in to a walker.
Lilly drives an IV stand through Bryce's skull after he breaks in to the office she and Nalls are hiding, killing him.
- Harold Benjamin Stauback (Caused or Direct)
- Clint Sturbridge (Caused or Direct)
- Linda Sturbridge (Caused or Direct)
- May Carter (Caused or Direct)
- Rudy (Caused or Direct)
- Ian (Caused or Direct)
- Jack (Caused or Direct)
- Mike Bell (Caused or Direct)
- Jinx Tyrell
- Cooper Steeves
- Numerous counts of unnamed survivors and zombies.