Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Governor mentioned that he doesn't understand how his niece Penny can eat the human flesh uncooked fresh and said he tried it once but couldn't stomach it. (Issue 29)
- The Hunters inform Rick Grimes that they are cannibals and that they have eaten many people, including their own children, as well as Dale's leg. (Volume 11: Fear The Hunters)
- While Rick Grimes's group is trapped in Terminus, various body parts, including a dismembered torso, are seen in the room where Rick, Glenn Rhee, Bob Stookey, and Daryl Dixon are being held, possibly implying that all the residents are cannibals. (No Sanctuary)
- Bob has his left leg amputated from the knee down and cannibalized by Gareth, Martin, Theresa, Albert, Greg and Mike. (Strangers)
- Gareth informs Bob that the survivors who arrived at Terminus either joined their community or fed them. (Four Walls and a Roof)
- The St. John Family reveal themselves to be cannibals by kidnapping Mark and severing his legs for meat. (Starved For Help)
- Everyone in the group but Doug/Carley, Lee Everett, Ben Paul, and Mark himself, unknowingly eat Mark's legs. Depending on Lee's actions, Clementine and Larry may or may not eat the meat as well. (Starved For Help)
- The St. Johns hatch a plan to kill most of Lee's group and eat them. (Starved For Help)
- The Stranger criticizes Lee for allowing Clementine to be exposed to cannibalism. (Determinant) (No Time Left)
|Abstract||Betrayal • Cliffhangers • Denial • Depression • Distrust • Discrimination • Envy • Fear • Foreshadowing • Forgiveness • Humanity • Humor • Hope • Pride • Regret • Religion • Revenge • Sacrifice • Sanity • Secrecy • Teamwork|
|Realistic||Amputations • Cannibalism • Heroism • Leadership • Nicknames • Punishment|