| This article is undergoing major changes and construction over a period of time. |
Please be patient as it will undergo several new edits over time. You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it or providing any additional information on it.
- Cannibalism is when a living person eats another person and has only occurred a few times within The Walking Dead.
- The Governor mentioned that he doesn't understand how Penny can eat the human flesh fresh and said he tried it once but couldn't stomach it. (Issue 29)
- The Hunters inform Rick that they are cannibals and that they have eaten many people including their own children, as well as Dale's leg. (Fear the Hunters)
- The Walkers are referred to as "Cannibalistic Freaks" a few times.
The Video GameEdit
- The St. John Family reveal themselves to be cannibals by kidnapping Mark and severing his legs for meat. (Starved For Help)
- Everyone in the group but Doug/Carley, Lee, Ben Paul and Mark himself, unknowingly eat Mark's legs. (Starved For Help)
- Depending on Lee's actions, Clementine and Larry may or may not eat the meat as well. (Starved For Help)
The Novel SeriesEdit
|Abstract||Betrayal • Cliffhangers • Discrimination • Dreams & Visions • Fear • Foreshadowing • Heroism • Humanity • Humor • Denial • Hope • Leadership • Pride • References • Regret • Religion • Revenge • Sanity • Teamwork|
|Realistic||Adoption • Amputations • Antagonists • Protagonists • Cannibalism • Children • Depression • Distrust • Envy • Family • Forgiveness • Friendships • Gore • Groups • Isolation • Life & Death • Locations • Nicknames • Punishment • Relationships • Secrecy • Silhouettes • Substance Abuse • Suicide • Vehicles • Unknown Status • Weather • Weapons • Zombies|