"The Walking Dead Shooting Target Prints" Series
The Secret Headquarters, a source graphic novels fans, released The Walking Dead Shooting Target Prints, a set of limited edition prints to celebrate the October 31st premiere of The Walking Dead on AMC. The four prints are inspired by shooting range targets and were designed by Jordan Crane, hand-printed by Jordan Rae and each of the four prints is illustrated by a different artist: Lisa Hanawalt, Jon Vermilyea, Johnny Ryan and Jordan Crane.
This prints measure 23" x 35" and were hand printed on acid free 70lb paper. Each The Walking Dead print had a limited edition run size of 100 pieces and was signed by both the artist and Robert Kirkman.
"Zombies of The Walking Dead" Series
Series 1 was released to celebrate the return of the second season. Printed in 7 color by The Half and Half this print measures 14" x 30" on cougar white paper. All three prints had a run of 400 and each print comes hand signed and numbered by Danny Miller as well as signed by Greg Nicotero. Prints were released on February 12, 2012.
When deciding on what zombies we would use for series 2 of these prints, both Danny Miller and Greg Nicotero agreed they need to back to where it all started. Printed in 9 color by The Half and Half this print measures 14" x 30" on cougar white paper. Each print is hand signed and numbered by artist Danny Miller and signed by Greg Nicotero. Prints were released on December 3, 2012.
- The Bicycle Girl Zombie, the very first walker we get to see Rick encounter is an iconic scene and the most used image of season one. Limited to only 400 prints.
- Shane he awoke as a walker after dying at the hands of Rick Grimes. This print has the fewest numbers printed. Shane is a limited editon of 300 which had 250 available to the general public.
- When the character Sophia emerged out of Hershel's barn as a Zombie made. Limited to only 400 prints and only 300 available to the general public.
For this release Tracy created two versions of "Daryl", each with a limited edition run size of 100 pieces. There is the Comic Book Edition, which is a black and white print with red highlights, and the full color Red Edition. Both versions measure 11" x 17" and are printed on archival watercolor paper. Each print comes signed, numbered and hand embossed with Tracy’s Double T logo.
- ↑ The Walking Dead – Shooting Target Poster Gallery
- ↑ The Walking Dead Shooting Target Prints
- ↑ The Zombies of The Walking Dead Prints Release Tonight!
- ↑ Zombies of The Walking Dead Prints December 3rd!!
- ↑ “Daryl” The Walking Dead Prints by Tracy Tubera
Walking Dead Video Games
|The Walking Dead Comic Series • The Walking Dead TV Series|
|Consoles||Video Game • Survival Instinct|
|Social and Online||Social Game • Dead Reckoning • Atlanta Run • Chop Shop|
|Apps||Dead Yourself • Left Behind • Assault • Pinball • ZombiECards • No Man's Land • Road to Survival|
|Other||Deluxe TV Games|