| This article is undergoing major changes and construction over a period of time. |
Please be patient as it will undergo several new edits over time. You can help the Walking Dead Wiki by expanding it or providing any additional information on it.
The story begins with a man sleeping on a scaffolding in the middle of Barcelona. He is awakened by a boy screaming "Someone please! Help me!" while banging on a door, he is also being chased by 7 walkers. The man rushes down the ladder on the scaffolding as the walkers catch the boy and devour him, the man manages to distract one walker. He shouts at it saying, "You people are very sick! I don't want to hurt you!" He hits the walker in the head with his flashlight, popping one of its eyes out of its socket, then trips over a can as he's walking backwards.
Before the walker could get at him, a woman in knight armor comes along on a Vespa, killing the walker with a poleaxe. She tells him to get up and get on. He says that they have to save the boy. She says that it's too late and asks if he speaks English. He says that he's American and she tells him that "Most of Spain is convinced it was foreigners who brought whatever the hell this is here."
- First (and last) appearance of Jeffrey Grimes.
- First (and last) appearance of Claudia. (Unknown)
- It is the first Walking Dead comic not penned by Robert Kirkman.
- It is the first Walking Dead comic set outside the USA, more specifically in Barcelona, Spain.
- It explains the fate of Rick Grimes' little brother, Jeffrey, who was only mentioned in the comic series.
- The series also reveals that Rick used to go by the name 'Richie'.
|The Walking Dead Specials|
|The Governor Special|