The Mobjack can be first seen from a distance whilst Michonne is on the decks of The Companion. Michonne and Pete decide to investigate the ship in search of Rashid and Vanessa, as well as collecting some supplies to mend the grounded Companion.
After a close call with some walkers, Pete and Michonne enter the boat either through the window or using a ladder placed up the side of the Mobjack. Once inside, the two discover the boat has recently been the scene of a massacre. They bypass the corpses in order to enter the Cafe, having to kill a single walker hung against the door. Once inside the two are ambushed by Samantha and her brother Greg, who had taken a duffel bag of supplies from Monroe. After another close call with some walkers, the group are found out by Randall and his group. He then proceeds to take Michonne, Pete, Samantha and Greg back to Monroe as prisoners.
- All of its crews onboard.
- Logan's locker from Crawford in "Around Every Corner" appears on the Mobjack.
- The canned peaches appears in the duffel bag on the Mobjack shares the same brand with its counterpart in "A House Divided" .
- If the player chooses to enter the Mobjack by climbing the ladder, they will find two corpses inside. One of these corpses will have the same character model as Pete from Season 2 of the video game.
- In episode 1, Sam claimed to Michonne that Randall killed all the crew to rob their supplies, meanwhile Norma claimed that the Mobjacks are only slaughtered by another group of scavengers; but in episode 2, Sam confess that she was never part of Monroe, proving that she had been lying since the start. However, due to Randall's violent and opportunistic nature, it could be him that murdered and robbed the Mobjacks and then fabricated a story about scavengers to Norma. Hence, the true identity of murderer(s) of the Mobjacks remains unknown. In episode 3, Randall admits and argues that the Mobjacks would go for them, it's unknown why then he lies to Norma about scavengers, unless she lied to Michonne.
- In the Mobjack, the room with the duffel bag contains a bottle of Banang, an easter egg to the Telltale game series Sam & Max.
- A bottle of Banang can also be seen on the Companion.