"The King, the Widow, and Rick" is the upcoming sixth episode of the eighth season of AMC's The Walking Dead. It will be the one-hundred and fifth episode of the series overall. It will premiere on November 26, 2017.
With things looking up for Rick and the group, an argument breaks out at the Hilltop; the consequences of the decision are life versus death.
- Last appearance of Shiva (Corpse)
- This episode is 64 minutes long, according to AMC's schedule
- This is the third extended episode this season and the twenty first extended episode overall.
- "The King" in the title stands for Ezekiel and "The Widow" for Maggie Rhee. The title of this episode includes the three leaders of the three communities fighting against Negan and The Saviors.
- This is apparently how Negan himself refers to the three leaders while talking to The Saviors. This is evidenced by how Morales and Gunther, two Saviors from different outposts, use the same titles in "Monsters" and "Some Guy" respectively. Furthermore, they both mention how Negan wants them taken alive.
- This episode marks the first time that the name of a character is included in the episode's title.