I just broke up the Giant pararaph into smaller ones. I've also reworded a few lines. --Joshness 20:19, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
Possible death Edit
Hey, could someone take a look at the last paragraph of Possible Death? It just sounds like gibberish but I can't find the issue to check on the reference, so I don't know if it's real or what.
Sonnen 14:46, January 25, 2012 (UTC)
- RE: 
- it is complete jibberish, some anons opinion. I am deleting it and warning the anon. Wikiasmikia 14:55, January 25, 2012 (UTC)
Who thinks rick will die? I my self cant imagine it.The series revolves around him.If he must die i want it to be in the last issue.
I could see Rick dying sometime after (or during) Issue 150, and Carl taking over. Kirkman certainly seems to be making Carl more capable and wise. 220.127.116.11 09:09, October 12, 2013 (UTC)
Main PhotoEditWhich one most fits him.
- i like the second one better. Wikiasmikia 04:47, February 28, 2012 (UTC)
I noticed that the trivia section states that The Walking Dead was created before 28 Days Later, but in fact the Walking Dead was published a year or so after 28 Days Later
Rick's age Edit
ADD TO RICK'S PAGE WHEN HE DIES!!!!!!
Writer Robert Kirkman stated:
- "If I keep doing horrible things to Rick Grimes, I'm going to eventually have to kill him or this book will become completely unrealistic. So yeah...he'll die, sooner or later—and I can pretty much promise that he will die before the end of the series. Unless I change my mind."
In answer to the question:
- "In the first "Walking Dead" TP intro, you hinted that you're going to chronicle Rick Grimes adventures for the whole of his life. How can you possibly do that?"
Robert Kirkman responded:
- "...Rick could die at any time--so that would chronicle his adventures for the whole of his life right there. I seriously doubt Rick is going to live to be 80, and at the pace this comic usually runs at that would take about 300 years to reach. We're at issue 37 right now and not even nine months have passed. Rick could only have two years to live and that could take another 100 issues to show."
- "Also, I don't think I ever said the book would end if Rick died. It could easily continue after his death."
Shouldn't it say;
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
Because we don't list every variation of unnamed people anyone else has killed.
Rick and Andrea had sex, in Issue 95 I think, that makes them Lovers.
Having sex makes them lovers because they are "making love". But anyone can easily see that they have stronger feelings for each other than just sexual feelings. This makes Andrea his girlfriend, they don't have to say to each other, "we are boyfriend and girlfriend!, for us to know they are way more than friends.
Even Lovers can have feelings for each other, like Jessie and Rick, I think he loved her, Andrea and Rick are lovers because lovers doesn't always mean sex, feelings, that Rick had for Jessie. So if she was his ex lover, than Andrea is his current lover.Spiderachim123 (talk) 18:53, June 21, 2013 (UTC)
Lovers isn't the correct term, it should be girlfriend. Like you said, Lovers have feelings for each other, but more sexually than emotionally...Rick and Andrea are more emotional feelings.
Yep, I'm with Liam here. I don't think Rick would introduce Andrea as "his lover". They are dating, whether it is officially spoken or not.
Just because some people (including me :P) don't agree with what you said doesn't mean we're not your friends. We were just having a democratic argument. Shellturtleguy (talk) 20:34, June 21, 2013 (UTC)
If you have any questions on how things are run around here, leave a message on Axel TWD or BanishU or even mine's talk page, we'll answer any questions you have. And get people to know who you are, join the chat, comment on blogs, that way you make friends. Shellturtleguy (talk) 21:56, June 21, 2013 (UTC)
Proof of 300 IssuesEdit
"The Comic Series is meant to follow his life for the approximate 300 issue run." Im not the one who likes to question a lot of things, especially on the internet but for something like that their should be an external link to show the proof or it should be removed. and im only talking about the approximate 300 issue run part.
(Not me ^) I agree. Somewhere Robert Kirkman threw out a random issue end date and everyone assumes that it will end there and Rick will die there. Can we please delete this or at least get a source? --TheZildjman (talk) 05:30, December 12, 2013 (UTC)