It doesn't matter if we haven't seen him yet, he was confirmed to appear by the writers and there's no way he'll appear as a zombie or corpse because that'd be a disgrace to the comics and insanely unrealistic. He is Alive. Shellturtleguy (talk) 16:22, December 5, 2012 (UTC)
- It wouldn't be the first time they have kicked fans in the face by doing something like that. Until we see him, and can say for sure, his status needs to stay as unknown. 184.108.40.206 05:44, February 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Why is this set to Alive. Pages should what is currently in the broadcasted episodes not what we are hearing about who maybe returning. For one thing this is a spoiler as not everyone would go and read up on returning characters and would prefer to be surprised about it. The status of this character should currently be set to unknown as in the broadcasted episode so far it is unknow what has happened to Morgan Jones
220.127.116.11 06:01, February 23, 2013 (UTC)
Last time we saw him, he was alive and wasn't in some kind of danger. I'd say he is alive, regardless of whether he is confirrmed to appear or not Petrosmpak
Morgan is alive, at least as of season 3, Episode 14. His character's bio on IMDB lists him as appearing in the season 3 finale (Episode 16 - "Welcome to the Tombs.") http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0232027/ --18.104.22.168 07:30, March 18, 2013 (UTC)
- Just wanted to point out that IMDB is not a reliable source, as anyone can edit it, like this wiki. --Mistertrouble189 (talk) 02:46, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Don't know if you know this or not, Mistertrouble, but it's been confirmed he's alive in an interview. Which is located here. Shellturtleguy (talk) 02:48, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- Aye, I actually saw it when you mentioned it on Banish's talk page. I included a simple line in Morgan's article about how he is still alive and well, and included that interview link as a reference, to avoid future edit wars. Great work. Annnnd my above comment was referring to Morgan supposedly appearing in the finale. --Mistertrouble189 (talk) 02:52, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
- I'm aware, I'm just making sure you knew about the interview just in case, Plus, you're an admin and can lock the page if need be. Shellturtleguy (talk) 02:54, March 30, 2013 (UTC)
Differences of Statuses
On the TV Series characters page, Morgan is set to Unknown, while this is set to Alive. Might want to get an admin to change that, or at least change it back to Unknown if it's to no avail. IValue (talk) 00:07, January 10, 2013 (UTC)
I know how you feel, first Duane is unknown, then Morgan says he was bitten, so then it says he is undead, then he goes back to unknown, but he should actually be dead because in the triva for Morgan it says that in a interview, i think The Talking Dead it was, Morgan stated that he killed Duane when he was bitten, as well as Jenny. Motleycruefan1
Someone should update the relationships section.
Relationship with Carl Grimes
Relationship with Carl Grimes? When he told him not to be sorry.