|This article is about the Comic Series character. You may be looking for the TV Series counterpart.|
- "GEEAARRGH! Help! Oh God No! NOOO!"
- —The Survivor before being eaten.[src]
Nothing is known about this survivor's life before or as the outbreak began.
In the aftermath of fleeing the prison, Rick and Carl scavenged for supplies on their own in the nearby suburban and countryside neighborhoods. When the pair went hunting in the surrounding woods, they heard a person cry out in pain. They ran to the source of the noise and witnessed a lone male survivor surrounded by a group of zombies.
Carl pulled out his gun to try and help the man, but Rick stopped him, seeing that the man had already been bitten. The man cried out for help, but was soon physically swarmed and devoured by the undead hordes. Carl and Rick fled before the zombies noticed them.
Later that day, the pair discovered his car. They found out that he could have lasted another week or so with all the supplies in the car. Carl was confused as to why he had abandoned his supplies and car and went into the woods unarmed, but then stated, "Oh, I get it. Like what Carol did."
This survivor was overwhelmed by a group of zombies and was devoured as Rick and Carl watched from afar, unable to help him. It was later revealed that this was a form of suicide.
This list shows the victims this survivor has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- If this man had made a suicide attempt (as Carl had deducted), it is unknown why he would decide to scream out for help (especially if he had already been bitten).
- The unnamed survivor shared the same similar death to that of another unnamed survivor from the TV Show.
- Another similarity is that they both wore Glasses and a part of their face was bitten off from them.
- This unnamed survivors left eye skin was bitten off while the unnamed survivor from the show had his right face bitten off.