- "I don't want to talk to anyone but you... and I'll extend you the same courtesy. If we're building trust... Needs to be just us. I'm not going to expect you to be here every day. But around this time, I'll try to check in every day.You do the same. If anyone else on here... Our trust is gone. So only you. Understand? Over."
- —Stephanie to Eugene Porter finishing the talk.[src]
Nothing is known about Stephanie's life before or as the outbreak began.
Very little is known about Stephanie's life after the outbreak, except for the fact that she has a group and claims to be part of a settlement near Alexandria. She has also mentioned that she has been there since the beginning, and implied that her group has more than fifty members. In Issue 157, she reveals this settlement to be in Ohio.
Stephanie talks to Eugene daily as they attempt to build trust between each other. Eugene tells her about the Whisperer conflict and the upcoming war. He tells her how Alpha marked the border and that she killed Rosita, his wife. Stephanie is shocked and offers her condolences, and out of sympathy, trust and courtesy she tells him her name.
Stephanie and Eugene continue to talk. Eugene tells her that Alexandria is preparing for war. Stephanie believes that her community are past the days of violence and have no problems where they live. Eugene admits that he trusts her and reveals the location of Alexandria. Stephanie, who still doesn't fully trust Eugene yet reluctantly says that she and her group are in Ohio, then warns him that they "better not be evil".
This list shows the victims Stephanie has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- Issue 157 (Voice Only)
- There have been two times where settlements in the Walking Dead universe have been in Ohio, the other time is Wellington, Ohio in the video games.
- It is not yet confirmed if Stephanie and her group are the same people that live in Wellington.
- Stephanie is the first character in the Comic Series to be introduced through voice only.