|This article is about The Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Comic Series or TV Series counterparts.|
Spencer Monroe is a comic-adapted and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Pre-Apocalypse & Post-Apocalypse
- Main article: Spencer Monroe (Comic Series)
As AaPlayable Character
Spencer - "No Way Out"
- Persona: Leader
- Trait: Tough
- Role: Damage
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All tough teammates get +30% defense and +24 crit.
- Adrenaline Rush: Staggering Shot (Deal 550% damage and stun for one turn to one enemy.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
- Active Skill: Does not have one.
This list shows the victims Spencer has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
While Rick is at The Kingdom meeting with Ezekiel, Negan stops by at the Alexandria Safe Zone. He is told that Rick is busy gathering supplies, so Negan decides to rest at one of the vacant houses. Spencer approaches Negan and tells him that Rick isn't fit to be the leader and that he should be killed. Negan requests that Spencer walk with him so they could talk about Rick. Negan then proceeds to talk about how Rick is out gathering supplies so that he wouldn't hurt anyone while Spencer had waited until Rick was gone so he could talk to him and told him to do his dirty work, and that he has no guts. Finally, Negan swiftly slices open Spencer's stomach with a knife, leaving his guts hanging out of his open stomach.