Almost nothing is known about the farm, except that it was owned by the Siggards, and that they kept some farm animals. It is unknown how many members of the family were present before the outbreak.
The Siggard farm is where Rick Grimes sees the family who committed suicide with "God Forgive Us" written on the wall in blood. This location is also where Rick discovers the horse that he rides to Atlanta on. When Rick first arrives at Siggard's Farm, he is searching for gas for his car, but when he approaches the house and notices that the family had committed suicide, he just decides to use their horse.
- Mr. Siggard - The owner of the farm
- Mrs. Siggard - Probably the wife of the owner of the farm
- Siggard Family Horse - After Rick's police car runs out of gas, he finds the horse and rides it to Atlanta.
- Mrs. Siggard - Shot out of mercy by her husband
- Mr. Siggard - Committed suicide with a shotgun after killing his wife out of mercy
- The inside of the abandoned farmstead was also used as a booth at the 2010 San Diego Comic-Con International which was used to promote and market the TV series. Interestingly, instead of "God Forgive Us", "Please Forgive Us" is written on the wall.