|This article is about the Road to Survival character. You may be looking for his Comic Series counterpart or his another Video Game counterpart .|
Siddiq is a comic-adapted playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
- Main article: Siddiq (Comic Series)
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Peacekeeper
- Trait: Fast
- Rarity: Ultra Rare (4 Stars)
- Leader Skill: All melee teammates get +16 crit and a medium bonus to AP when attacking.
- Adrenaline Rush: Snap Out Of It (All teammates regain 20% of their max HP, and recover from attack penalties, defense penalties, stun, and impair.)
- Specialist Skill: Does not have one.
Siddiq - "In Too Deep"
- Persona: Hunter
- Trait: Strong
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Meat Wagon (Revive two teammates with 75% of their max HP. All teammates get +45 crit for 3 turns.)
- Specialist Skill: Retribution (When this character is defeated, all of the character's surviving teammates will immediately receive 25% of their max AP.)
- Siddiq is one of two characters to have Snap Out Of It as their Adrenaline Rush, the other one being Glenn Days Gone Bye.
- Siddiq In Too Deep is one of nine characters to have Retribution as their Specialist Skill, the others being Carl Survival Road, Carol Days Gone Bye, Duane Days Gone Bye, Greg Fairbanks, Laura No Turning Back, Rick Days Gone Bye, Rick Kirkman Series and Rick Road to Survival, Edition #1.