Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- "They were good people, all of them."
- —Bob speaking about the residents that died in the bus.[src]
Nothing is known about this boy's life before or as the outbreak started, but it is presumed that he was a student who lived with his family.
The teenager survived out in the wilderness before being rescued and brought to the prison.
The boy flees Cell Block D, leading another woman out of the Cell Block as the other survivors are attacked by zombified residents.
The teenager is seen walking outside, sick and coughing up blood, as two women follow him. Tyreese stares at the boy for a moment before he walks past him.
When the bearded man collapses on the floor and dies, several of the sick prison survivors come out of their cell and look at the body, with Hershel kneeling over the dead man. Hershel sees everyone watching the situation, and he tells them all to return to their cells so he may take care of the body. The boy watches Lizzie lead Henry away from an unconscious Glenn. When Daryl and the others return to the prison, the sick survivors are given medicine.
As Maggie runs into Cell Block A to evacuate Glenn, the teenager can be seen running in the background with another woman. He manages to board the bus and escape with the other survivors.
While on the bus, having escaped the deadly assault on the prison, this teenager was bit on the neck by a fellow survivor who turned after being shot, causing him to die and fall to the floor of the bus. He reanimated though he was trapped under the corpse of a woman who was shot in the head, causing him to be unable to move. After the reanimated bus survivors were all killed by Maggie, Bob and Sasha, Maggie enters the bus and sees the reanimated teenager, believing it to be Glenn at first. However, she realizes it is not Glenn and proceeds to stab him in the head, putting him down for good.
This list shows the victims this boy has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies.
- The Governor's Militia (Caused)
After the Governor's militia attacked and destroyed the prison, he managed to escape onto the bus, but one of the survivors on the bus was shot and killed by one of the attackers.
- Zombies (Alive)
Sometime after, the one who had been shot reanimated and attacked the other survivors. As a result, presmably everyone aboard the bus was killed, him included. He then reanimated as a zombie.
- Maggie Greene (Zombified)
After the teenager reanimated as a zombie, He was the last discovered by Maggie. After every reanimated prison resident is killed. He then was pulled up from the bus floor and was put down by Maggie.
- "Infected" (No Lines)
- "Isolation" (No Lines)
- "Internment" (No Lines)
- "Too Far Gone" (No Lines)
- "Inmates" (Zombified)
- Originally, there was talk of several more background survivors (other than Chloe, Greg, Henry, and Mr. Jacobson) receiving names, but this was scrapped as these survivors were never established. Instead, many were given nicknames, such as the Sick Teenager and the Achey Woman.
- In an interview with Will Martin, he revealed that there is a deleted scene from "Internment" where they showed him brushing his teeth and then spitting up blood and toothpaste into a tin cup as Hershel wheeled Mr. Jacobson out of the cell block.