|This article is about TV Series character. You may be looking for her Comic Series counterpart, her Road to Survival counterpart or the companion series' episode.|
- "I was a zookeeper. Shiva, she fell into one of the concrete moats in her exhibit. It was empty, the vets were on their way, but her leg was ripped open. She was gonna bleed out. The sound she made; she was in so much pain. I knew the risk. I had to try. And I got my shirt up around her leg, saved her life. After that, she never showed so much as a tooth in my direction. Keeping a tiger isn't practical, I know. She eats as much as ten people. She could yank the chain out of my hand. Hell, she could yank my arm right off. But she hasn't. She won't."
- —Ezekiel on saving Shiva.[src]
Shiva was an exhibit on a zoo where Ezekiel worked as a keeper. Shiva once fell in a concrete moat in her enclosure and badly injured her leg. With no veterinarians around, Ezekiel came to her rescue, wrapping his shirt around her open wound and stopping a hemorrhage. Grateful, Shiva never showed any signs of hostility towards Ezekiel afterwards.
Shiva is shown with Ezekiel as he sits on a throne in a theater auditorium chained at his side. She growls at Carol, but Ezekiel manages to calm her down, as she is not a threat. Shiva proceeds to sit down while Ezekiel introduces himself to Carol and welcomes her to The Kingdom. Ezekiel and Shiva later visits Carol. He offers her a pomegranate. She smiles.
This list shows the victims Shiva has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and possibly unnamed people.
- "The Well"
- This is The Walking Dead's first character that is not portrayed by a live actor. Rather, she is entirely CGI and animatronic.
- She is the first tiger seen on the show.