|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
Season 4, re-titled The Walking Dead: Season Four and The Walking Dead: The Final Season, is the fourth and final season of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead. It was confirmed at the end of "From The Gallows". It will mark the return of playable protagonist, Clementine, who is on the search for Alvin Jr. It is set to be released in the first half of 2018.
- Melissa Hutchison as Clementine
- Unknown as Alvin Jr.
- Jeff Schine as Javier Garcia
- Alex Hernandez as David García (Determinant)
- Raymond Ochoa as Gabriel García (Determinant) 
- Shelly Shenoy as Kate Garcia (Determinant)
- Jayne Taini as Joan (Determinant)
- Andrew Heyl as Clinton Barnes (Determinant)
(To Be Added)
- Clementine will have a missing ring finger on her left hand if she went alone with AJ at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have a scar on her forehead if she went with Kenny at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have a scar on her cheek if she stayed at Wellington at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have AJ inked on her right hand if she stayed with Jane at Howe's Hardware at the end of "No Going Back".
(To Be Added)
(To Be Added)
- This will be the third season to feature Clementine as a playable character, and the second to have her as the protagonist.
- Season 4 will be the final season of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead series, as revealed during their summer announcements.
- Job stated that Season 4 will premiere in the first half of 2018.
- Firstly also said that Season 4 will wrap up Clementine’s story but not The Walking Dead in a whole.
- Also stated that the premiere will be in Q2.
- Finally he said, that there might be some returning characters from Season 1.
- It has been confirmed on Telltale Community page, that Gary Whitta is returning to work on The Finale Season. He also wrote Around Every Corner and helped write 400 Days.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1UnOysihiI#t=4m33
- ↑ Telltale community discussion: "They are not forgotten. The decision that Javi made in Episode 4 will have long term consequences." The comments by Alyssa_TTG (a member of the telltale staff) implies that Javier will be returning in Season Four.
- ↑ Telltale community discussion: KaiMaestro asks: "First i want to thank you for creating another awesome game. My question is: are we going to see the Garcias back in the future?" and Alyssa_TTG replies: "To the best of my ability to predict, yes."
|Episodes of The Walking Dead Video Game|
|Season 1||"A New Day" • "Starved For Help" • "Long Road Ahead" • "Around Every Corner" • "No Time Left"|
|"400 Days"||"Vince's Story" • "Wyatt's Story" • "Russell's Story" • "Bonnie's Story" • "Shel's Story" • "Epilogue"|
|Season 2||"All That Remains" • "A House Divided" • "In Harm's Way" • "Amid The Ruins" • "No Going Back"|
|Michonne Series||"In Too Deep" • "Give No Shelter" • "What We Deserve"|
|Season 3||"Ties That Bind - Part 1" • "Ties That Bind - Part 2" • "Above The Law" • "Thicker Than Water" • "From The Gallows"|