|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
|This article is about the upcoming fourth season of the Video Game. You may be looking for the fourth season of the Original TV Series or the fourth season of the Companion TV Series.|
Season 4, re-titled The Walking Dead: Season Four and The Walking Dead: The Final Season, is the fourth and final season of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead. It was confirmed at the end of "From The Gallows". It will mark the return of playable protagonist, Clementine, and Alvin Jr. The first episode is set to be released in August 14, 2018.
|Title||Lead Writer||Release Dates|
|1.||TBA||Jess Krause||August 14, 2018 (PC, PS4, XONE)|
- Melissa Hutchison as Clementine
- Taylor Parks as Alvin Jr.
- TBA as Ten
- TBA as Violet
- TBA as Marlon
- TBA as Louis
- Clementine will have a missing ring finger on her left hand if she went alone with AJ at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have a scar on her forehead if she went with Kenny at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have a scar on her cheek if she stayed at Wellington at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have AJ inked on her right hand if she stayed with Jane at Howe's Hardware at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have Gabe's playing cards if he died in "From The Gallows". (Determinant)
- Clementine will have Kenny's hat if she took it from Wellington. (Determinant)
(To Be Added)
(To Be Added)
- Unlike previous seasons that consisted of five episodes each, the final season will consist of only four episodes.
- This will be the third season to feature Clementine as a playable character, and the second to have her as the protagonist.
- Season 4 will be Clementine's story conclusion, but not specifically the final chapter in Telltale Games' The Walking Dead series, as stated multiple times.
- Job said that Season 4 will wrap up Clementine’s story but not The Walking Dead as a whole.
- Also stated that the premiere will be in Q2 although new CEO stated that it will release in summer 2018 in an article he answered.
- Finally Job said, that there might be some returning characters from Season 1.
- It has been confirmed on Telltale Community page, that Gary Whitta is returning to work on The Finale Season. He also wrote Around Every Corner and helped write 400 Days.
- Robert Kirkman teases in Issue 175’s Letter Hacks that this season might feature a character with an animal companion for example Shiva and Ezekiel.
- The artwork looks similar to the one made for the Game of the Year edition of Season 1.
- The Final Season will come with some new features not found in previous games, such as a new over-the-shoulder camera, better combat and a visual overhaul. 4K and HDR support have also been confirmed for compatible devices. It will also be possible to import save data from previous entries in the series.
- It is confirmed by a Telltale employee on their forums that the Garcia family will not return for this season.
|Episodes of The Walking Dead Video Game|
|Season 1||"A New Day" • "Starved For Help" • "Long Road Ahead" • "Around Every Corner" • "No Time Left"|
|"400 Days"||"Vince's Story" • "Wyatt's Story" • "Russell's Story" • "Bonnie's Story" • "Shel's Story" • "Epilogue"|
|Season 2||"All That Remains" • "A House Divided" • "In Harm's Way" • "Amid The Ruins" • "No Going Back"|
|Michonne Series||"In Too Deep" • "Give No Shelter" • "What We Deserve"|
|Season 3||"Ties That Bind - Part 1" • "Ties That Bind - Part 2" • "Above The Law" • "Thicker Than Water" • "From The Gallows"|