|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
|This article is about the upcoming fourth season of the Video Game. You may be looking for the fourth season of the Original TV Series or the fourth season of the Companion TV Series.|
Season 4, re-titled The Walking Dead: Season Four and The Walking Dead: The Final Season, is the fourth and final season of Telltale Games' The Walking Dead. It was confirmed at the end of "From The Gallows". It will mark the return of playable protagonist, Clementine, and Alvin Jr.. The first episode was released on August 14, 2018.
|Title||Lead Writer||Release Dates|
|1.||"Done Running"||Jess Krause||August 14, 2018 (PC, PS4, XONE, NS)|
|2.||"Suffer The Children"||Mary Kenney||September 25, 2018 (PC, PS4, XONE, NS)|
|3.||"Broken Toys"||Lauren Mee||November 6, 2018 (PC, PS4, XONE, NS)|
|4.||"Take Us Back"||Adam Douglas||December 18, 2018 (PC, PS4, XONE, NS)|
- Melissa Hutchison as Clementine
- Taylor Parks as Alvin Jr.
- Zaire Hampton as Tennessee
- Gideon Adlon as Violet
- Ray Chase as Marlon
- Sterling Sulieman as Louis
- Hedy Burress as Brody
- Ritesh Rajan as Aasim
- Justin Cowden as Willy
- Robbie Daymond as Mitch
- Alex Fernandez as Abel
- Keith Silverstein as Omar
- Ali Hillis as Ruby
- Unknown as Rosie
- Clementine will have a missing ring finger on her left hand if she went alone with AJ at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have a scar on her forehead if she went with Kenny at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have a scar on her cheek if she stayed at Wellington at the end of "No Going Back".
- Clementine will have AJ inked on her right hand if she stayed with Jane at Howe's Hardware at the end of "No Going Back".
(To Be Added)
(To Be Added)
- Unlike previous seasons that consisted of five episodes each, the final season will consist of only four episodes.
- This will be the third season to feature Clementine as a playable character, and the second to have her as the protagonist.
- Job said that Season 4 will wrap up Clementine’s story but not The Walking Dead as a whole.
- Also stated that the premiere will be in Q2 although new CEO stated that it will release in summer 2018 in an article he answered.
- Finally Job said, that there might be some returning characters from Season 1.
- It has been confirmed on the Telltale Community page, that Gary Whitta is returning to work on the final season. He also wrote "Around Every Corner" and helped write "400 Days".
- Robert Kirkman teased in Issue 175's Letter Hacks that this season might feature a character with an animal companion like Ezekiel and Shiva.
- The Final Season's creative director confirmed on an AMA, that this season will feature a LGBT character(s).
- The artwork looks similar to the one made for the Game of the Year edition of Season 1.
- The Final Season will come with some new features not found in previous games, such as a new over-the-shoulder camera, better combat and a visual overhaul. 4K and HDR support have also been confirmed for compatible devices. It will also be possible to import save data from previous entries in the series.
- It is confirmed by a Telltale employee on their forums that the García family will not return for this season.
- This is the first season to release on a Nintendo console, namely the Nintendo Switch. It is also rumored that the first two seasons may release on the console as well, but Season 3 is still absent.
- It is estimated that Season 4 will take place 7.5-8.5 years or 2740-3102 days after the initial outbreak seen in Season 1, whereas the TV show is at 620 days and the comic books is at least at 1481 days.
- The title of Episode 4 "Take Us Back" is a reference to the ending credit song of No Time Left.
|Episodes of The Walking Dead Video Game|
|Season 1||"A New Day" • "Starved For Help" • "Long Road Ahead" • "Around Every Corner" • "No Time Left"|
|"400 Days"||"Vince's Story" • "Wyatt's Story" • "Russell's Story" • "Bonnie's Story" • "Shel's Story" • "Epilogue"|
|Season 2||"All That Remains" • "A House Divided" • "In Harm's Way" • "Amid The Ruins" • "No Going Back"|
|Michonne Series||"In Too Deep" • "Give No Shelter" • "What We Deserve"|
|Season 3||"Ties That Bind - Part 1" • "Ties That Bind - Part 2" • "Above The Law" • "Thicker Than Water" • "From The Gallows"|
|Season 4||"Done Running" • "Suffer The Children" • "Broken Toys" • "Take Us Back"|