|This article is about the third season of the Video Game. You may be looking for the third season of the TV Series or the third season of the Companion TV Series.|
|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
Season 3, retitled The Walking Dead: Season Three and The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier, is the third set of episodes for Telltale Games's The Walking Dead and the successor of Season Two and Season One.
The third season was confirmed by Telltale Games on July 26, 2014 during Skybound Entertainment's panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2014. The first two installments were released December 19, 2016.
The game will factor in choices made in previous games. For players who played the previous games on a previous console generation, they will need to download a patch on that console, and upload their save via a Telltale account.
|Title||Lead Writer||Release Dates|
|1.||"Ties That Bind - Part 1"||Brad Kane||December 19, 2016 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)|
December 21, 2016 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)
|2.||"Ties That Bind - Part 2"||Brad Kane||December 19, 2016 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)|
December 21, 2016 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)
|3.||"Above The Law"||James Windeler||March 18, 2017 (XOne Season Pass only)|
March 28, 2017 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)
|4.||"Thicker Than Water"||Luke McMullen||April 25, 2017 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)|
|5.||"From The Gallows"||TBA||May 30, 2017 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)|
Credited Voice Actors
(In Order of Appearance)
- Jeff Schine as Javier García Ep.1-5
- Alex Hernandez as David García Ep.1-5
- Ana Grinta as Mrs. García Ep.1
- Carlos Antonio as Hector García Ep.1
- Raymond Ochoa as Gabriel García Ep.1-5
- Shelly Shenoy as Kate García Ep.1-5
- Vale de la Maza as Mariana García Ep.1-3 (Determinant)
- Sean Lynch as Max Ep.1-4 (Determinant) and Rufus Ep.1,4 (Determinant)
- Jon Curry as Badger Ep.1-3
- Charles Halford as Lonnie Ep.1, 3-4
- Melissa Hutchison as Clementine Ep.1-5
- Troy Hall as Tripp Ep.1-5 (Determinant)
- Valerie Arem as Francine Ep.1-2
- William Christopher Stephens as Conrad Ep.1-5 (Determinant)
- Jake Green as Eli Ep.1
- Kelley Crowder as Eleanor Ep.1-5
- Gavin Hammon as Kenny Ep.1, 4 (Determinant)
- Christine Lakin as Jane Ep.1, 4 (Determinant)
- Rebecca Schweitzer as Edith Ep.1 (Determinant)
- Brandon Keener as Paul Monroe Ep.2-3
- Ally Johnson as Ava Ep.2-5 (Determinant)
- Jayne Taini as Joan Ep.3-5 (Determinant)
- Andrew Heyl as Clint Ep.3-5 (Determinant)
- Yuri Lowenthal as Paul Lingard Ep.3-5 (Determinant)
- Rafael García (Zombified)
- Mrs. García (Off-Sceen)
- Hector García (Off-Screen)
- Rufus (Determinant)
- Kenny (Determinant)
- Jane (Determinant)
- Jane's Unborn Child (Determinant)
- Edith (Determinant)
- Mariana Garcia
- Conrad (Determinant)
- Drew (Zombified)
- Max (Determinant)
- Badger (Determinant) (Alive, Determinant)
- Lonnie (Determinant)
- Paul Lingard (Determinant)
- Ava (Determinant)
- Tripp (Determinant)
- Joan (Determinant)
- Clint (Determinant)
- Many unnamed members of Wellington.
- Many unnamed survivors of Prescott.
- Many unnamed members of the New Frontier.
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- For the complete in-game stats, see Video Game Statistics.
Did you stay the night at the junkyard?
- 54.3% of players chose to stay the night at the junkyard.
- 45.7% of players chose to head back out on the road.
Did you shoot the driver or let him go?
- 53% of players chose to let the driver go.
- 47% of players chose to shoot the driver.
What was the aftermath of the shooting?
- 93.9% of players got locked up.
- 6.1% of players were allowed to roam free.
Who brought you to the junkyard?
- 48.5% of players went with Tripp to the Junkyard.
- 51.5% of players went with Eleanor to the Junkyard.
Did you escape with your family or stay with Clementine?
- 83.6% of players stayed with Clementine.
- 16.4% of players escaped with your family.
How did you deal with Kate and David's argument?
- 57.6% of players told David that Kate wanted to leave him.
- 42.4% of players stayed out of the argument.
How did you handle the New Frontier at the gates of Prescott?
- 53.9% of players opened fire.
- 44.1% of players surrendered.
- 2% of players tried to negotiate.
Did you trust Jesus?
- 82.1% of players took him at his word.
- 17.9% of players tied his hands together.
How did you deal with Conrad's threat to Clementine?
- 86.3% of players killed Conrad.
- 13.7% of players agreed to Conrad's plan.
How did you get into Richmond?
- 93.9% of players capitulated to Max's demands.
- 6.1% of players refused to disarm themselves.
Did you honor your brother's request?
- 60.3% of players demanded justice for Mariana's murder.
- 39.7% of players kept Mariana's murder to yourself.
Did you try to save AJ?
- 77.5% of players injected AJ with the medicine.
- 22.5% of players didn't risk using the medicine.
How did Badger die?
- 66.7% of players destroyed Badger's skull.
- 3.5% of players killed Badger quickly.
- 23.7% of players let Badger turn.
- 6.1% of players let someone else kill Badger.
Did you accept Max's offer?
- 67.7% of players brought Max back with you.
- 32.3% of players killed Max.
Who did you side with in the end?
- 93.8% of players promised you'd help Kate.
- 6.2% of players
How did you respond to Dr. Lingard's request?
- 50% of players assisted in Lingard's suicide.
- 48.7% of players refused to kill Lingard.
- 1.3% of players let Clementine decide Lingard's fate.
Did you tell Kate that you have feelings for her?
- 82.3% of players told Kate you shared her feelings.
- 17.7% of players
Who did you try to save at the execution?
Did you shoot Joan or take Clint's deal?
- 54.8% of players chose to shoot Joan.
- 45.2% of players
- For all obtainable achievements and trophies, see Achievements.
- A New Frontier: Completed The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Platinum)
- Family Road Trip: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 1 (Bronze)
- Unexpected Guests: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 1 (Bronze)
- In Her Charge: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 1 (Bronze)
- Deal Gone Bad: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 1 (Silver)
- A Hard Goodbye: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 1 (Silver)
- To the Rescue: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 1 (Gold)
- Bloody Business: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 2 (Bronze)
- Enemy at the Gates: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 2 (Bronze)
- On the Road Again: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 2 (Bronze)
- Breaking Through: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 2 (Silver)
- Rough Justice: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 2 (Silver)
- In the City: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 2 (Gold)
- Southern Hospitality: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 3 (Bronze)
- Building for Tomorrow: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 3 (Bronze)
- Shots Fired: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 3 (Bronze)
- Divine Intervention: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 3 (Silver)
- Crime and Punishment: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 3 (Silver)
- Close to the Edge: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 3 (Gold)
- Faces in the Crowd: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 4 (Bronze)
- Across the Water: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 4 (Bronze)
- Prayers for the Dead: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 4 (Bronze)
- Blood for Blood: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 4 (Silver)
- Smoke and Fire: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 4 (Silver)
- The Price of Justice: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 4 (Gold)
- Sole Survivors: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 5 (Bronze)
- Promises and Lies: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 5 (Bronze)
- Family Values: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 5 (Bronze)
- Dark Victory: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 5 (Silver)
- Second Chances: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 5 (Silver)
- The Dawn Breaks: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 5 (Gold)
- During the Playing Dead interview of the finale of The Walking Dead: Season Two, Sean Ainsworth and Dennis Lenart stated that the third season is going to feature a "new angle" from the story.
- This season was originally announced to be released in November 2016, but was later postponed for December 20th.
- Prior to release, Job Stauffer hinted that some Comic Series characters will appear in Season 3. 
- One such character who appears is Paul Monroe.
- This season will have two playable characters as opposed to one, as seen in Season One and Season Two.
- This feature was previously used in other Telltale games, such as Tales from the Borderlands, Jurassic Park and Game of Thrones among others.
- This game introduces a new feature that allows the player to move faster while holding down another button.
- None of the quicktime events in this game require the prompted button or action to be completed; any button or action will perform the intended sequence.
- Unlike previous games, this season has no preview for the next episode and no option to replay certain chapters.
- The recreate story option before playing the game confirms Victor's fate.
- ↑ @Skybound - Twitter (July 26, 2014)
- ↑ Skybound Entertainment Panel at SDCC 2014 - YouTube (July 27, 2014)
- ↑ @telltalegames - Twitter (November 22, 2016)
- ↑ The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Skips Xbox 360/PS3 - GameSpot (December 15, 2016)
- ↑ Decision Details - New Zealand Classification Data Base (October 21, 2016)
- ↑ Interview with Kevin Bruner - Video Game Awards 2016 (December 1, 2016)
- ↑ "No Going Back" Spoilercast - YouTube (Aug 31, 2014)
- ↑ Telltale's Walking Dead Season 3: The Comic & Past Season Connections - IGN Access - Youtube (Jun 13, 2016)
|Episodes of The Walking Dead Video Game|
|Season 1||"A New Day" • "Starved For Help" • "Long Road Ahead" • "Around Every Corner" • "No Time Left"|
|"400 Days"||"Vince's Story" • "Wyatt's Story" • "Russell's Story" • "Bonnie's Story" • "Shel's Story" • "Epilogue"|
|Season 2||"All That Remains" • "A House Divided" • "In Harm's Way" • "Amid The Ruins" • "No Going Back"|
|Michonne Series||"In Too Deep" • "Give No Shelter" • "What We Deserve"|
|Season 3||"Ties That Bind - Part 1" • "Ties That Bind - Part 2" • "Above The Law" • "Thicker Than Water" • "From The Gallows"|