|This article is about the third season of the Video Game. You may be looking for the third season of the TV Series or the third season of the Companion TV Series.|
|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
Season 3, retitled The Walking Dead: Season Three and The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier, is the third set of episodes for Telltale Games' The Walking Dead and the successor of Season Two and Season One.
The third season was confirmed by Telltale Games on July 26, 2014 during Skybound Entertainment's panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2014. The first two installments were released December 19, 2016.
The game will factor in choices made in previous games. For players who played the previous games on a previous console generation, they will need to download a patch on that console, and upload their save via a Telltale account.
|1.||"Ties That Bind - Part 1"||Brad Kane (Lead)||December 19, 2016 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)|
|2.||"Ties That Bind - Part 2"||Brad Kane||December 19, 2016 (PC, PS4, XOne, iOS, Android)|
|3.||"Above the Law"||TBA||TBA 2017|
|4.||"Thicker Than Water"||TBA||TBA 2017|
|5.||"From the Gallows"||TBA||TBA 2017|
- Melissa Hutchison as Clementine
- Jeff Schine as Javier García
- Brandon Keener as Paul Monroe
- Gavin Hammon as Kenny (Determinant)
- Christine Lakin as Jane (Determinant)
- Alex Hernandez as David García
- Carlos Antonio as Hector García
- Vale de la Maza as Mariana García
- Raymond Ochoa as Gabriel García
- Shelly Shenoy as Kate García
- Ana Grinta as Mrs. García
- Kelley Crowder as Eleanor
- Sean Lynch as Max
- Jake Green as Eli
- Rebecca Schweitzer as Edith (Determinant)
- Unknown as Alvin Jr.
- Jon Curry as Badger
- Ally Johnson as Ava
- Troy Hall as Tripp
- Charles Halford as Conrad
- Valerie Arem as Francine
- Charles Halford as Lonnie
- Rafael García
- Mrs. García
- Hector García
- Mariana Garcia
- Kenny (Determinant)
- Jane (Alive, Determinant; Zombified, Determinant)
- Jane's Unborn Child (Determinant)
- Edith (Determinant)
- Conrad (Determinant)
- Many unnamed survivors of Prescott
- Many unnamed members of the New Frontier
- For the complete in-game stats, see Video Game Statistics.
• Did you stay the night at the junkyard?
- 52.7% of players chose to stay the night at the junkyard.
- 47.3% of players chose to head back out on the road.
• Did you shoot the driver or let him go?
- 57.2% of players chose to let the driver go.
- 42.8% of players chose to shoot the driver.
• What was the aftermath of the shooting?
- 94.8% of players got locked up.
- 5.2% of players were allowed to roam free.
• Who brought you to the junkyard?
- 48% of players went with Eleanor to the Junkyard.
- 52% of players went with Tripp to the Junkyard.
• Did you escape with your family or stay with Clementine?
- 16.3% of players escaped with your family.
- 83.7% of players stayed with Clementine.
• How did you deal with Kate and David's argument?
- 59.6% of players told David that Kate wanted to leave him.
- 40.4% of players stayed out of the argument.
• How did you handle the New Frontier at the gates of Prescott?
- 57% of players opened fire.
- 43% of players surrendered.
• Did you trust Jesus?
- 83.3% of players took him at his word.
- 16.7% of players tied his hands together.
• How did you deal with Conrad's threat to Clementine?
- 89.2% of players killed Conrad.
- 10.8% of players agreed to Conrad's plan.
• How did you get into Richmond?
- 95% of players surrendered to Max's demands.
- 5% of players refused to disarm themselves.
- For all obtainable achievements and trophies, see Achievements.
- A New Frontier: Completed The Walking Dead: A New Frontier (Platinum)
- Family Road Trip: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode (Bronze)
- Unexpected Guests: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 1 (Bronze)
- In Her Charge: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 1 (Bronze)
- Deal Gone Bad: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 1 (Silver)
- A Hard Goodbye: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 1 (Silver)
- To the Rescue: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 1 (Gold)
- Bloody Business: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 2 (Bronze)
- Enemy at the Gates: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 2 (Bronze)
- On the Road Again: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 2 (Bronze)
- Breaking Through: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 2 (Silver)
- Rough Justice: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 2 (Silver)
- In the City: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 2 (Gold)
- Southern Hospitality: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 3 (Bronze)
- Building for Tomorrow: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 3 (Bronze)
- Shots Fired: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 3 (Bronze)
- Divine Intervention: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 3 (Silver)
- Crime and Punishment: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 3 (Silver)
- Close to the Edge: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 3 (Gold)
- Faces in the Crowd: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 4 (Bronze)
- Across the Water: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 4 (Bronze)
- Prayers for the Dead: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 4 (Bronze)
- Blood for Blood: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 4 (Silver)
- Smoke and Fire: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 4 (Silver)
- The Price of Justice: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 4 (Gold)
- Sole Survivors: Completed Chapter 1 of Episode 5 (Bronze)
- Promises and Lies: Completed Chapter 2 of Episode 5 (Bronze)
- Family Values: Completed Chapter 3 of Episode 5 (Bronze)
- Dark Victory: Completed Chapter 4 of Episode 5 (Silver)
- Second Chances: Completed Chapter 5 of Episode 5 (Silver)
- The Dawn Breaks: Completed Chapter 6 of Episode 5 (Gold)
- During the Playing Dead interview of the finale of The Walking Dead: Season Two, Sean Ainsworth and Dennis Lenart stated that the third season is going to feature a "new angle" from the story.
- This season was originally announced to be released in November 2016, but was later postponed for December 20th.
- Stauffer hinted that some Comic Series characters will appear in Season 3. 
- One such character that has been confirmed to appear is Paul Monroe.
- This season will have two playable characters as opposed to one, as seen in Season One and Season Two.
- This feature was previously used in other Telltale games, such as Tales from the Borderlands, Jurassic Park and Game of Thrones among others.
- This game introduces a new feature that allows the player to move faster while holding down another button.
- None of the quicktime events in this game require the prompted button or action to be completed; any button or action will perform the intended sequence.
- ↑ @Skybound - Twitter (July 26, 2014)
- ↑ Skybound Entertainment Panel at SDCC 2014 - YouTube (July 27, 2014)
- ↑ @telltalegames - Twitter (November 22, 2016)
- ↑ The Walking Dead: A New Frontier Skips Xbox 360/PS3 - GameSpot (December 15, 2016)
- ↑ Decision Details - New Zealand Classification Data Base (October 21, 2016)
- ↑ Interview with Kevin Bruner - Video Game Awards 2016 (December 1, 2016)
- ↑ "No Going Back" Spoilercast - YouTube (Aug 31, 2014)
- ↑ Telltale's Walking Dead Season 3: The Comic & Past Season Connections - IGN Access - Youtube (Jun 13, 2016)
|Episodes of The Walking Dead Video Game|
|Season 1||"A New Day" • "Starved For Help" • "Long Road Ahead" • "Around Every Corner" • "No Time Left"|
|"400 Days"||"Vince's Story" • "Wyatt's Story" • "Russell's Story" • "Bonnie's Story" • "Shel's Story" • "Epilogue"|
|Season 2||"All That Remains" • "A House Divided" • "In Harm's Way" • "Amid The Ruins" • "No Going Back"|
|Michonne Series||"In Too Deep" • "Give No Shelter" • "What We Deserve"|
|Season 3||"Ties That Bind - Part 1" • "Ties That Bind - Part 2" • "Above the Law" • "Thicker Than Water" • "From the Gallows"|