Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is about the third season of the Video Game. You may be looking for the third season of the TV Series or the third season of the Companion TV Series.|
|This article contains new or upcoming content, and therefore may be incorrect and will change from time to time.|
Season 3, retitled The Walking Dead: Season Three and The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series - A New Frontier, is an upcoming third set of episodes for Telltale Games' The Walking Dead and the successor of Season Two and Season One.
The third season was confirmed by Telltale Games on July 26, 2014 during Skybound Entertainment's panel at San Diego Comic-Con 2014. The first two installments will be released December 20, 2016.
|1.||"Ties That Bind - Part 1"||TBA||December 20, 2016 (PC, PS4, PS3, XOne, X360, iOS, Android)|
|2.||"Ties That Bind - Part 2"||TBA||December 20, 2016 (PC, PS4, PS3, XOne, X360, iOS, Android)|
- Melissa Hutchison as Clementine
- Danny Ramirez as Javier García
- Carlos Antonio as Hector García
- Shelly Shenoy as Kate
- Kelly Crowder as Eleanor
- Unknown as Alvin Jr.
- Unknown as Unnamed Girl
- Unknown as Unnamed Man
- Unknown as Unnamed Woman
- For the complete in-game stats, see Video Game Statistics.
- For all obtainable achievements and trophies, see Achievements.
- During the Playing Dead interview of the finale of The Walking Dead: Season Two, Sean Ainsworth and Dennis Lenart stated that the third season is going to feature a "new angle" from the story.
- This season was originally announced to be released in November 2016, but was later postponed for December 20th.
- During a 2015 E3 Discussion with Greg Miller and Job Stauffer, Stauffer implied that Season 3 will be "a long ways off" and "considerably larger" than previous games.
- Stauffer hinted that some Comic Series characters will appear in Season 3. 
- This season will have two playable characters as opposed to one, as seen in Season One and Season Two.
- This feature was previously used in other Telltale games, such as Tales from the Borderlands, Jurassic Park and Game of Thrones among others.
- In the trailer, Clementine is shown to be missing most of her left ring finger. Telltale confirmed that this would be determinated based on player choice.
- Clementine's finger again appears to be missing in the extended reveal trailer.
- In the extended reveal trailer, Clementine appears to be holding Javier captive with his hands tied and her holding a gun on him.
- ↑ @Skybound - Twitter (July 26, 2014)
- ↑ Skybound Entertainment Panel at SDCC 2014 - YouTube (July 27, 2014)
- ↑ @telltalegames - Twitter (November 22, 2016)
- ↑ Decision Details - New Zealand Classification Data Base (October 21, 2016)
- ↑ Interview with Kevin Bruner - Video Game Awards 2016 (December 1, 2016)
- ↑ Season 3 "Checking In On Clementine" - IGN (Apr 25, 2016)
- ↑ "No Going Back" Spoilercast - YouTube (Aug 31, 2014)
- ↑ Telltale "The Walking Dead, Marvel and more" E3 Chat With Job Stauffer and Greg Miller - YouTube (Jun 17, 2015)
- ↑ Telltale's Walking Dead Season 3: The Comic & Past Season Connections - IGN Access - Youtube (Jun 13, 2016)
|Episodes of The Walking Dead Video Game|
|Season 1||"A New Day" • "Starved For Help" • "Long Road Ahead" • "Around Every Corner" • "No Time Left"|
|"400 Days"||"Vince's Story" • "Wyatt's Story" • "Russell's Story" • "Bonnie's Story" • "Shel's Story" • "Epilogue"|
|Season 2||"All That Remains" • "A House Divided" • "In Harm's Way" • "Amid The Ruins" • "No Going Back"|
|Michonne Series||"In Too Deep" • "Give No Shelter" • "What We Deserve"|