Scout is an original and playable character who appears in The Walking Dead: Road to Survival.
Nothing is known about Scout's life prior to or as the outbreak began, except that he served in the millitary.
Nothing is known about Scout's experiences in the undead outbreak, other than that he is a fully adapted survivor.
As a Playable Character
- Persona: Soldier
- Trait: Alert
- Rarity: Epic (5 Stars)
- Leader Skill: Does not have one.
- Adrenaline Rush: Debilitating Bleed (Deal 325% damage bleeding for 2 turns and impair for 1 turn to up to three enemies.)
- Specialist Skill: Command (When this character defends, the previous ally to take an action this turn will receive a bonus action. That ally will be unable to act the next turn.)
This list shows the victims Scout has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies.
- Numerous counts of unnamed people.
- Scout is one of eight characters to have Command as their Specialist Skill, the others being Chad, Dale Days Gone Bye, Jesus March to War, Morgan Morgan Special, Sandy March to War, The Governor Prestige Edition, and Timothy A Larger World.