- "There's no reason to be rude. You know how I feel about that kind of language."
- —This Savior to another Savior.[src]
Nothing is known about this Savior's life before or as the outbreak began.
Hardly nothing is known about this Savior's life after the outbreak began apart from that he is a member of The Saviors but it is known that he and a few other Saviors have been posted at various locations outside of the Alexandria Safe-Zone.
Just as The Saviors are about to raid the Hilltop mansion, Michonne and Ezekiel turn on the lights of several cars, revealing their location. He is killed along with several other fellow Saviors.
This list shows the victims this Savior has killed:
- Possibly numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people.
- Issue 119 (No Lines)
- Issue 124 (No Lines)
- This Savior is presumably The Savior that appears on the cover of Issue 98.
- This Savior dislikes using/hearing profanity. This is shown when Connor cusses towards him when he questions the former's reasoning for attacking the next day.
- This Savior is one of the characters to die shirtless, the other being zombies, Nicholas, Chris, Julie, and Tyreese.
- In Issue's 119 and 124, the mark on his face is missing.