|This article is about the TV Series character. You may be looking for his Comic Series counterpart..|
- "See... your weapons, your truck, the fuel in your truck, if you got mints in your glove compartment, you got porn underneath the seats, change in the seats -- hell, the seats themselves, the floor mats, your maps, little stash of emergency napkins you got there in the console... None of those things are yours anymore. (...) Your property now belongs to Negan."
- —The Savior threatening Daryl Dixon, Sasha Williams, and Abraham Ford[src]
Nothing is known about this man's life before the outbreak began. He may have lived in or near Washington DC.
At some point this survivor eventually encountered Negan to whom he then joined his group dubbed "The Saviors", upon where he became one of his lieutenants alongside Simon, Wade, Paula, Gavin, Regina, Arat, Jiro, and eventually Dwight.
He aided his leader into terrorizing other survivors and communities into subjugating to Negan's will, (including ambushing and murdering innocent survivors they encountered on the road.) According to Molly, him and his group enjoyed to demonstrate their superiority to other travelling survivors.
As Daryl Dixon, Abraham Ford, and Sasha Williams continue their drive back to Alexandria Safe-Zone after briefly being separated the day before, they are stopped by this Savior, Timmy and other armed men. He informs the trio that their truck, weapons, and all other supplies now belong to his leader, Negan.
This man takes the trio's weapons and orders Timmy to make Daryl open the back of the truck. He informs Sasha and Abraham that his group of Saviors will be escorted back to wherever they call home and not to ask any questions. Abraham asks him who Negan is and he pulls a gun on Abraham. Sasha tries to reason with him and so he takes out another gun, now pointing at both of them. After a moment of holding the two at gunpoint in silence, he lowers the guns and says he won't kill either of them. However, he changes his mind after a moment and pulls the guns on them once again, though before he can kill either, he and his entire group are blown up with a rocket launcher by Daryl.
This list shows the victims this man has killed:
- Numerous counts of zombies and unnamed people
As he holds Sasha and Abraham at gunpoint, he threatens to kill them but then decides not to. However, he quickly changes his mind and prepares to execute the two. Before he can pull the trigger, he along with his entire group of Saviors are blown up seconds later with an RPG by Daryl.
- "Your property..... Now belongs to Negan."
- —This Savior to Abraham, Daryl, and Sasha about Negan[src]
- While the character is not specifically named, his actor Christopher Berry personally named him Bud.